Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO - page 28. (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:21:10 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

You need to gain more knowledge first before you can earn more money, actually there's so many ways on how to earn mony in crypto world, and you can earn also through participate in any signature campaign that pays you a bitcoin. Anyways, if you have money to invest, you can invest in ICO but like i said you need to learn it first before you invest your money because many ico nowaday they don't fulfil their promises.

This is on point advice.
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
March 21, 2018, 05:15:59 AM
Buying Low Sell High that is Trading Coin
Joining Bounty Programme
Helping coin developer and get Crypto coins
Promoting coins in social media and get coins in return which you can sell and earn money
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
March 21, 2018, 05:05:24 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

Well, you should explore and try to get the idea out of your mind. and especially about skills, do you have other skills that you can show? like making a signature design, or ico banner? there's a lot you can do with your skill.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 21, 2018, 04:57:32 AM
For me trading is the most profitable thing that you can do with cryptocurrencies but you need to have good experience in trading and you need to learn basic technical analysis and fundamentals so that you trades would be much easier than ever before,you wont need your luck because technicals will give you a good entry and exit points.

Curious, the guy is not interested in trading, mining, Bounty and Airdrops. I really do not know the other ways but making investments into cryptocurrency, am I right? This is the easiest way to get the fastest profit.
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
Learn trading!  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 19, 2018, 05:46:51 AM
You do not have to do anything to make money only keep and hold your bitcoins.m and other altcoins. And join bounties to promote their project for this you will get tokens also. Here you have to invest your time.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 17, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

Make a freelancing career online, learn some skills like computer programming, web designer or web developer and apply to freelance website or offer a job here in forum service section. Also investing in an ICO is one of the best way to make money in crypto, but you need some research about the ICO first.
I don't think  freelancing is better option this days ecause a lot of people are already involve in it and I believe the ICO investment, signature or working as manager are good means.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
I do not participate in airdrop and bounty but my teammates do. For mining, 1 admin of our own group owns more than 1,000 excavators.
In addition, trading, staking (POS, DPOS and Masternode) is the way we make money from crypto. You can run masternode from DASH, PIVX, Smartcash and Bitcoing. Follow this link: https://discord.gg/83UGhhh

Thanks!!!
Activity: 140
March 17, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
March 17, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Make a freelancing career online, learn some skills like computer programming, web designer or web developer and apply to freelance website or offer a job here in forum service section. Also investing in an ICO is one of the best way to make money in crypto, but you need some research about the ICO first.
Activity: 265
March 17, 2018, 01:07:18 PM
For me the best way to make money is investing in tokens!
The project I'm currently concentrated on is "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
Guaranteed income!  Wink
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
March 17, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
Invest in ICO's. Buy their token. If you're lucky, the price will sky rocket and you will earn a fortune.You can earn money by investing money by investing yourself, or by collecting free Cryptocurrency without making an investment.i think make money in crypto cuurency.

Easier said than done, of course, but that's the gist of it at the end of the day. Grin
Not all Ico's are profitable at the end of their token sale. Some Ico doesnt success and some not listed in the exchange, a bigger risks when you invest in Ico. I still prefer HODL in bitcoin and doing trading these can gives money in crypto.
Activity: 168
March 17, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
Invest in ICO's. Buy their token. If you're lucky, the price will sky rocket and you will earn a fortune.You can earn money by investing money by investing yourself, or by collecting free Cryptocurrency without making an investment.i think make money in crypto cuurency.

Easier said than done, of course, but that's the gist of it at the end of the day. Grin
Activity: 336
March 17, 2018, 12:53:30 PM
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
March 17, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
you are can build your own project or you can be an advisor of a project. also you can moderate a community of a crypto group like telegram, reddit etc as well you can be a bounty manager. many ways you can earn money.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
March 17, 2018, 04:22:05 AM
If you had enough money to invest in crypto that should be the best way to earn more profits. Also doing bounties will give you a profits but it takes time as bounties will last mostly 2 to 3 months and need to wait for another months to receive the token.
It needs resources to capitalize the opportunity in investing to get a good profits.
Activity: 308
March 17, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

investment, trade, mining.
and maybe you can get from your skills and skills that involve bitcoin and crypto.
Essentially, you have to expand your knowledge and insight so you can get what you are looking for.
Activity: 154
March 17, 2018, 04:12:23 AM
To earn in crypto you will participate in airdrops, bounty campaign do simple task and they will reward you a token.
If you have money you can do investing for faster profit.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
March 17, 2018, 03:49:40 AM
Here is way to you, as option, Ah he such of course a long but includes 100% theviralexchange.com, register to score there Twitter your Facebook, and Google account. perform the job, you get paid coins. easier have nowhere.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
March 16, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

Then what else. if you want money daily do the day trading. if you like to wait for long time, you can invest. if you have not money to invest do the airdrops and bounty
Pages:
Jump to: