Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make quality post in forum - page 2. (Read 450 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:43:07 AM
It is interesting how your post length suddenly spiked after the introduction of the new system. How can you be making posts about how easy it is to rank up from a Newbie to Jr. member when you still have not accomplished it yourself? This is clearly an attempt to gain merit yourself, which I hope other users see through before awarding you merit.

Yes i am more aware now but not doing something start from today. I was start 2017 dec and trying to increasing my post value and comment value day by day.  Thank you for your valuable comment.

Hope as a senior person in this forum, may should do encourage newbie post if that good. so they can keep that spiked moment forever.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
September 18, 2018, 06:39:09 AM
It is interesting how your post length suddenly spiked after the introduction of the new system. How can you be making posts about how easy it is to rank up from a Newbie to Jr. member when you still have not accomplished it yourself? This is clearly an attempt to gain merit yourself, which I hope other users see through before awarding you merit.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
Simple Few Step

- Add Valuable Post
    - Add tutorial, that can help multiple people
    - Add comment which will be add value in that post
    - Spend proper time and read others valuable post
    - Answer question with true information

Note : Any Senior Person also can add something valuable in this post comment, that can be more help others people or if i am missing something through my above note.
Pages:
Jump to: