Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make sure you computer is clean - page 2. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 09:00:32 AM
install anti virus and anti malware software
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 08:41:18 AM
In software you need to have a avg tune up 2017 or any other related software cleaner for cleaning the registry errors, de-fragmentation of the disk, cleaning a wastes on your computer like broken shortcuts, internet cache, temporary files, and any other files that is using memory. Putting a Legit antivirus like avg internet security pro is the best as far as i know.

In hardware you computer should be placed in a well ventilated area and you should clean it regularly avoid having a dust from fan it will cause of cooling failure. always clean your system case to make it looks new, always check the thermal paste change it if it's years or half a year old.
Activity: 336
November 10, 2017, 08:27:04 AM
Hello,

Since two weeks I'm into this new world of crypto currency and bitcoin and well I want to buy my first millibitcoin in order to see how all this works !

But before I do this I need to download a wallet and before I download my wallet I need to be sure my computer is clean, obviously.

How are you sure your computer is clean?
My anti-malware is the basic windows defender.And of course I have CCleaner.
install anti-virus applications
Activity: 15
July 25, 2017, 02:26:58 PM
I will prefer to antivirus Kaspersky or Norton

For me, the best one is Eset Antivirus Security Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 02:10:27 PM
Hello
My way to make a clean computer by reinstalling windows and then after the install in anti virus pair after that in doing scanning so it can detect the virus in the computer then clean up for the virus is lost.

When I clean my computer, I usually go see all of the folders in it. Then, I reorganize them if needed. I also delete some files which I think is not needed anymore. Then, I install or reinstall an anti-virus software. After doing so, I start to scan my computer to check if there's a virus or malware that can potentially ruin my whole computer. If it has virus or malware, I usually go to a computer technician to help me fix it.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
July 25, 2017, 02:53:02 AM
Hello
My way to make a clean computer by reinstalling windows and then after the install in anti virus pair after that in doing scanning so it can detect the virus in the computer then clean up for the virus is lost.
Activity: 4
July 25, 2017, 01:00:19 AM
Download best anti virus software from filehippo and that clean with that..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 09:37:55 PM
Most important - use brain.exe

Ah hahahahaha! lolololo

Grin

TRUTH!
Activity: 28
July 24, 2017, 06:35:03 PM
Most important - use brain.exe
Activity: 443
July 24, 2017, 06:19:53 PM
Buy a clean laptop, install the wallet on it and nothing else. After syncing switch it off the internet. Make a backup of the wallet.dat. Put it in a safe place.
Then wait for then years. Either you`ll be rich or you will be the owner of a 10 year old laptop.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 24, 2017, 04:27:05 PM
Hello,

Since two weeks I'm into this new world of crypto currency and bitcoin and well I want to buy my first millibitcoin in order to see how all this works !

But before I do this I need to download a wallet and before I download my wallet I need to be sure my computer is clean, obviously.

Are you running Windows 10 Pro?

Do you have at least 8GB of RAM?

Look into Hyper-V, built into the OS, and run each wallet in it's own operating system.
Activity: 20
July 24, 2017, 04:20:38 PM
MalwareBytes is a very useful tool , everyone should try it if they care about their security.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
July 24, 2017, 09:18:29 AM
Special software
New operating system
Activity: 55
July 24, 2017, 09:14:52 AM
if we have to download anti virus software in the systems. it is like malware anti virus software.

this type of software may help to clean the computer.then we have to-install some apps it was also

occur some virus. so we try to install anti virus software.
Activity: 9
July 04, 2017, 11:01:13 AM
Check with antivirus or service
Activity: 602
June 28, 2017, 10:43:18 AM
Hello,

I guess antivirus is the best way just clean or scan your computer to make it clean anyway no way i guess you can make sure your computer is clean and i guess there are always a threat when you have a internet connections.

I use the CCleaner program, but I'm not sure that this program protects against viruses. It simply removes parts of programs that are no longer needed. Removes various garbage and cleans history. To protect your computer, you need an antivirus
Activity: 284
June 28, 2017, 09:47:52 AM
Hello,

I guess antivirus is the best way just clean or scan your computer to make it clean anyway no way i guess you can make sure your computer is clean and i guess there are always a threat when you have a internet connections.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
June 28, 2017, 09:38:32 AM
Is MalwareByte trustworthy?

I'm thinking of a serie episode I saw on blackmirror where the guy got a much more worst malware by trying to get ride of a malware

Yes, MalwareBytes is trustworthy and is a good free option for scanning your PC.

Eset's NOD32 is also a great antivirus product if you are willing to spend some money.

Some other free options include:
Trend Micro House Call: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
SpyBot: http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html
Activity: 290
June 28, 2017, 09:33:13 AM
Hello,

i dont have latest paid version of anti malware or cleaner i just have free version of them in order for me to make my pc clean is to know where do i get a file it is clean or it has virus on it . i have my torrent but i dont always use it because torrent is a open source down loader you dint know what inside of that file when i'm downloading stuff at the internet i make sure the site is well known and also clean i start my cleaner and anti virus once a day so i make sure my pc is clean
Activity: 70
June 28, 2017, 08:07:40 AM
I will prefer to antivirus Kaspersky or Norton
Pages:
Jump to: