Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make your own choice in investing? - page 3. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 29, 2017, 10:44:07 AM
At a minimum, you can follow known people in the crypto industry and listen to what they say and about whom. Having created such a list on your own Twitter you can receive the necessary tips. For example, I have this list https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat/lists/cryptoratory which I constantly replenish. However, you can subscribe to it too Smiley

Yesterday I came across an awesome project (Cryptocopy) that proposes to copy investments of the top 100 and top 1000 successful investors. They track them in the blockchain, form such tops and give a platform through which you can copy. I think that this is a very promising project and an assistant in the choice of projects for investment. I found it necessary to report this in the context of answering your question. You can see the topic of the project here Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-cryptocopy-platform-copy-successful-cryptocurrency-investors-2251942
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
October 26, 2017, 07:21:29 PM
Make a study on their own website. Do some research from the digital forum.
Read their roadmap, whitepaper.
And Good luck.
No risk no gain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 07:19:48 PM
i will do watch for a long time and do my own research, not only crypto or other investments, we should be responsible for our own money
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
October 26, 2017, 06:49:58 PM
Well don't really fall for that trap cause if some do that they really trying to scam you, so better research for some better where is the good place for investment. Investing is not an easy way it has lot of fluctuations because in the first place your money is in the hands of others and investing in crypto you will encounter downfalls not always in the good run. Well, if you can do basic trading that isn't way too risky to have to because somehow you yourself managed it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 06:44:50 PM
i am still at training about finding good bounty and ICO and olsa investment.This market is so unexpectedable and anybody can't see the future but markets first rule is patience and i got patience a lot.Slow ride,always ride
Activity: 588
October 26, 2017, 06:26:36 PM
Where the money are there are a possibility of scam, especially if it's cryptocurrency. The risk of scam is one of the biggest problem in our activity.
But it is also excitement. May be that`s why it is so interesting for us.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
October 25, 2017, 10:01:19 AM
This forum is very useful to know the popular ways how to avoid scammers.
But unfortunately, that is not enough, because every day new scammed strategy is developed. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
October 25, 2017, 09:35:53 AM
Of course, our final decision is our final choice. But before of having thay, of course we seek and gather reviews or feedback about a certain ICO we have planning to invest. This is to make sure that we can have profit at the end, not by losing our money.
This decision is never been easy as we need too much hard work research is key but many other things also count as team of devs and purpose read white-paper and do analysis if you want to earn some good profit otherwise you will lost your hard earned money very quickly and its non refundable
Activity: 448
October 25, 2017, 09:31:20 AM
I'm interesting in investing, but when I start use telegram and FB as resource of project, a lot of people start write me in PM and asking abt my plan in crypto, how much money I have, a tonnes of advertising. And I feel that they are scammers. But they are almost always people with real names and faces ( i hope so). On the other hand I have this forum without real names and faces, but also without all madness that i had in telegram and FB.

The main question is - How to make your own choice and how to avoid bad influence, and understand when you are scammed?

I'm afraid to get confused in the big flow of information with advertising and I don't know what to focus on.
and to be sure that you read all my topic ( not only a subject) i what also want to ask how much time every day you spend to find, make a research abt project, read or write on this or another forum.

Thanks to all of you!

I think the best way to avoid bad things in cryptocurrency world, getting more and more information from the forum and the other news sources. Knowledge is so important on investing strategies, improving the knowledge is the way of making good choices on your own.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 25, 2017, 08:46:30 AM
Of course, our final decision is our final choice. But before of having thay, of course we seek and gather reviews or feedback about a certain ICO we have planning to invest. This is to make sure that we can have profit at the end, not by losing our money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 08:25:09 AM
good research through forums check about the team project the solidity and of course if the project is promising. whitepaper is a good start research.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2017, 07:28:08 AM
if I think the first thing you should do is read the whitepaper and anyone who participates in the project.
for example a good project is ethereum, waves, litecoin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 07:05:55 AM
For me the first rule of learning how and what to invest is to be a searcher. Don’t trust anyone anonymous in this forum. Do your own search and decide your self , it’s your money.

To form my independent opinion I need to be an expert in the field I want to invest. A person can not be an expert in everything. It's means either to look for other opinions, or not to invest at all. So i can't trust nor to real persons in FB nor  to anonymous in this forum.
where i can find such expert?
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 12:26:16 PM
For me the first rule of learning how and what to invest is to be a searcher. Don’t trust anyone anonymous in this forum. Do your own search and decide your self , it’s your money.
Activity: 350
October 24, 2017, 11:59:14 AM
which has been explained by friends to invest the first
1. The project must have the product already working.
2. The project is supported by a team of developers and advisory team who have a clean and good track record.
3. The project has a detailed whitepaper.
4. Long-term plan.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 10:25:30 AM
Look for trust able coins don't invest in some scam coins or a joke coins that are made for no reason. Invest a little bit first to check if its trust able and if you can make a profit.

Investing in altcoins is now a weird idea because a lot of people have made a great profit from it, but only from investing in the good coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 24, 2017, 10:19:11 AM
1. Invest in those projects which have good whitepaper and offers something different than other are providing right now.
2. Don't invest in projects where their representatives try to convince you to invest in their project.
3. Don't invest in ICO's that give referral commission to all their affiliates.
4. If the project doesn't have any prototype than probably they might run away after ICO without any development.
5. Also check social media accounts of every team members and if you can't find those info on their webpage than probably they want to remain anonymous during ICO so that they can run away easily after ICO.
Activity: 126
October 24, 2017, 09:08:16 AM
Start from your own research every time, then ask people and read here other people's opinion on your own list of chosen coins! At the end, you will buy something because of the influence of other people, but it will be something from your own list!
Activity: 278
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 24, 2017, 09:04:50 AM
Be carefull with scammers, there are a lot of them. The best way to invest is to do a lot of research, see stadistics, and read news about crypto world. If you feel that you dont know much just create an account in one of the bigest exchangers and buy bitcoins. Then start to investigate altcoins and pick the one that you most like. In my case I am investing in deeponion because I really like the coin. Just learn as much as you can.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
October 24, 2017, 09:02:55 AM
I'm interesting in investing, but when I start use telegram and FB as resource of project, a lot of people start write me in PM and asking abt my plan in crypto, how much money I have, a tonnes of advertising. And I feel that they are scammers. But they are almost always people with real names and faces ( i hope so). On the other hand I have this forum without real names and faces, but also without all madness that i had in telegram and FB.

The main question is - How to make your own choice and how to avoid bad influence, and understand when you are scammed?

I'm afraid to get confused in the big flow of information with advertising and I don't know what to focus on.
and to be sure that you read all my topic ( not only a subject) i what also want to ask how much time every day you spend to find, make a research abt project, read or write on this or another forum.

Thanks to all of you!
Now a days its really hard to trust people. Many of them will just make you believe and get your money or in other word will scam you. For me its better if you do a background check to the person  who are trying to convince to invest. And also do a research about the campaign, product, project or services that you are planning to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: