Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make your own choice in investing? - page 6. (Read 1428 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 20, 2017, 11:06:12 PM
The keyword here is to carry out research about the project. Don't ever fall for people advertising to you directly on FB/Tele its all marketing. The ideology of a project should be read about and understood properly in order to be able to judge whether it will make an impact in the ever growing world of altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 10:58:01 PM
There are always scams who take advantage of the situation either in this forum or in other social media such as facebook

First step understand first what you will invest ,, before investing you must know first rule

This bitcoin forum I'm sure many will tell information about crypto and will give positive suggestions to avoid scams.often asking means will understand
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 10:38:38 PM
Those who promises a big return of investment 50% or 100% is definitely a scam. No company can afford that such big roi. For your question how to make your own choice in investing, I assume that you are refering to altcoins. As you said you spend time reading or research for a particular project, doing the same thing  will help you understand well the altcoins. Buy only popular coins. Sell when value high and hold your coins when the value is low. You also mentioned that you don't know where to focus on.For me you should set your goal first, set your priorities.
Activity: 728
Merit: 537
October 20, 2017, 07:22:14 PM
First of all, don't put a single dime anywhere because "X" told you that you will get profits from that.
And I feel that they are scammers. But they are almost always people with real names and faces ( i hope so).
Yes they are and once they feel you're a newbie or don't know what you're doing they will come in a line one after the other trying to rip you off whatever they can.

You said you wanted to get into crypto. What choice is confusing you ? I guess you're talking about investing into new or undervalued coins or you're asking in general.
Look generally traders or people who want to get profits from crypto keep a few coins in their mind. Like ether, zcash, bitcoin itself, monero, litecoin, dash, nem and many others.

So basically you checkout a certain coin and you take a look at the current price of that coin and the past months. If it's right now at a high overall price, it means that this is not the time to buy. So you check another one till you find one which is usually higher than that current price. That's the one that you buy.

I guess the rest is easy. Wait and hold until it goes up and don't sell unless it starts falling again to benefit from the whole pump.
Since everyone is interested in bitcoin only now, I guess the price of a lot of coins right now is really interesting but at the same time the point of gaining free Bitcoin Gold sounds much better. It's a game. Make your choice Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 07:10:00 PM
I'm interesting in investing, but when I start use telegram and FB as resource of project, a lot of people start write me in PM and asking abt my plan in crypto, how much money I have, a tonnes of advertising. And I feel that they are scammers. But they are almost always people with real names and faces ( i hope so). On the other hand I have this forum without real names and faces, but also without all madness that i had in telegram and FB.

The main question is - How to make your own choice and how to avoid bad influence, and understand when you are scammed?

I'm afraid to get confused in the big flow of information with advertising and I don't know what to focus on.
and to be sure that you read all my topic ( not only a subject) i what also want to ask how much time every day you spend to find, make a research abt project, read or write on this or another forum.

Thanks to all of you!
Pages:
Jump to: