Pages:
Author

Topic: how to manage losses? - page 11. (Read 26436 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 02:55:55 PM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks, in.advance.
In any type of investment which is related to the market risk, we should not invest our needfull money means the money which we are going to use in recent coming days. If you are doing so holding the coins if it's got dumped will be easy for you and will not be stressed too much. Diversify the investment  amount in different coin will also reduce your loss chances.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 07, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
There are several methods for dealing with losses. To prevent loss of income from your current investment assets, you can hold assets that you believe have good prospects in the future to hold and wait until the market price increases and stabilizes. Move the assets that you think do not have good potential in their development into a better coin, it's okay you lose at the beginning, but you will get more than the transition from your investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
October 07, 2018, 10:10:38 PM
Learn from  my mistake in previous trading, i should be have diversify risk so when i earned profit between 5 to 10 times from crypto, i will withdraw it immediately and put it on the others asset that has lower volatility like real estate, stocks and gold. Avoid greedy and FOMO because this emotional will make loss alot of money.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
October 05, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
Invest in cryptocurrency only the money that you can afford to lose. Never trade with leverage and borrowed money. Determine your investment horizons and target levels for the sale of each coin separately.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
I am willing to invest in the ICO project with spare funds, so even if I lose money, I don't have much pressure. I believe it will always increase the price.
That is right, investing on ICO with just a modest amount of money will never give you the feeling of just a waste of time and money, its sort of investing on experience. To avoid such kind of ICO scam, know their project and think would it be beneficial on the target consumer? would it be useful in the future? if not then dont.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
I had a situation when I lost tens of thousands of dollars in half a year. Currently I can not say that I have somehow solved this issue. I have not yet recovered my money and now I am actively working on reinvestment in new projects.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 03, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
In order to avoid losses , it is necessary to carefully choose coins , or sell them in time, and it is better to wait until the price becomes the same or grows a little.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 08:48:37 AM
thanks in.advance..

By prevention, we don’t mean preventing taking trading losses altogether. That would be impossible. Rather, we refer to the fact that traders should do their best to prevent unmanageable trading situations and placing themselves in these precariously unfavorable scenarios.
Activity: 238
October 02, 2018, 08:11:12 AM
thanks in.advance..

you always need to have a pillow in order not to stay with anything in the end. if you correctly will distribute your income, then you will succeed and you can in any case be in the black. And just earning and spending money is incredibly stupid and ill-conceived
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 05:25:31 AM
If it's a good coin then you just have to wait patiently. If you lose confidence in your coin then you can sell it and choose a better way to invest.
Activity: 198
October 02, 2018, 05:23:14 AM
Try not to freeze when the market has begun to bomb once again,hold your tokens/coins which you are caught in as existing apart from everything else and sit tight for the market to begin recuperating so your misfortunes will be much insignificant contrast with those individuals who panicked offer with these market crashes.I am not going to do imbecilic things on the off chance that I were on the grounds that you could lose everything on the off chance that you sold at misfortune
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 05:05:52 AM
The market started to fall, and if you didn't sell, then you didn't lose anything. So don't panic because the market is falling, and prices will go up again. Long-term holdings are the best option.
Activity: 335
October 02, 2018, 05:01:50 AM
losses that I get, I will usually be closed with the trading. through trading as well as the results of this bounty is usually all I can make to cover the losses that I earn. because it is played in crypto, surely we will get a loss.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 04:58:46 AM
thanks in.advance..
I am willing to invest in the ICO project with spare funds, so even if I lose money, I don't have much pressure. I believe it will always increase the price.
Activity: 184
October 02, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
At whatever point I am in a misfortune circumstance, I will be awful and frightened, yet right then and there I ought to be as quiet as conceivable to settle on savvy choices. At the point when the conversion scale goes down, I will keep on putting resources into different cryptos and expectation the market will recuperate, and the crypto will rise once more, to be quiet and patient to seek after the market.
Activity: 319
September 29, 2018, 05:39:54 AM
thanks in.advance..

The right earnings and investments, which at any time bring income - this is the main key to success. Now it is impossible to be absolutely sure of the income. But the return on investment - this is what will give confidence in the future and in your great future
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 26, 2018, 05:21:00 PM
Can not manage losses if you always try to sell Altcoin that you bought earlier to buy another Altcoin to minimise losses. These decisions will make you lose more than to help you recover. The best is HOLD as this will help you reduce the losses with time.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 05:18:20 PM
when we feel the money with a large amount of key one to not give up with the situation and continue to struggle to find new ways to success, because in crypto there are many opportunities and a lot of losses. must be good at selling or holding when the market falls and the coin that we hold must be of high quality to gain big profits when the pump market.
Activity: 193
September 26, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
It is necessary to keep a record of all losses, as well as record the decisions that led to this, It will help you to remove all these errors.

yeah, this is maybe good for education but very bad for your spiritual health Smiley
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 05:01:50 PM
we all must have lost something that is valuable or of great value that is stressful and to overcome that I am more focused on the next step that I will invest in altcoin which is more potential and a convincing project. because in cryptocurrency there are many branches to get money so don't give up and be more careful with the steps we take.
Pages:
Jump to: