Pages:
Author

Topic: how to manage losses? - page 18. (Read 26436 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 11:24:08 AM
Just have to hold, nothing you can do about it. That's why it's important not to invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 11:22:58 AM
Stay calm, think positively and try to find entertainment to reduce disappointment.
You have the mental capacity to lose so you can manage it well.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 11:19:51 AM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

I just wait for the price to return to at least the level I bought the coins. When this happens, if I no longer trust this coin, I just sell everything and invest in another.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
I better to keep my coins to trade long term. And I prefer to follow a Bounty campaign. And follow a Bounty campaign is a good way to get the token. With more of us get this token will be better. And if crypto is back recover and prices rise could certainly sell coins.
keeping for a long term is a perfect solution if the cryptocurrency has been chosen right i wish youngood luck with it
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
i think that it is so important not gige up on yourself and believe in your power as you will be able to get those money back
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 07, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
I better to keep my coins to trade long term. And I prefer to follow a Bounty campaign. And follow a Bounty campaign is a good way to get the token. With more of us get this token will be better. And if crypto is back recover and prices rise could certainly sell coins.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
managing losses is a very important part in all trades, not just the crypto but even in stock, bonds etc. The most  important aspect is doing risk management here, this is by understanding the charts, market sentiments etc. You should understand when to come out of a bad trade, else you become a lose bag holder.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
September 07, 2018, 11:06:29 AM
I am sure many people who experience this and among them will certainly take a very fatal action that is selling them at a low price and that will give a lot of losses, so stay patient and continue until all the conditions will improve so that they will avoid loss
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
Stay alert! Stay focused! One minute is drops but any moment it may rise again. If you experience loss, then be quick to acquire coins, sell when it rises. Buy when it drops. Remember, take risks.
Activity: 23
September 07, 2018, 10:45:46 AM
Everything in this world has to be paid for. If you want to get rich quickly and easily, you must take great risks. Awareness and willingness to lose a lot - and there is a fee for quick money.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
Just don't sell everything you got, don't be a panic seller, of you do you loose a lot of money. Just pe patient and relax to avoid yourself get stressed. As long you didn't sell your coins, you still haven't loose any amount of money.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
Diversification of risks and risk management is a very important part of the crypto-currency world. To begin with, in order not to worry about each loss, you must realize that it is not worth investing something that you are not ready to lose!
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
You always should wait to make some time pass. It might take months or years if coin is not totally dead. If so then you won't be so shocked because time has passed and emotions are not so strong.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 07, 2018, 10:10:25 AM
according to me, Look at this caution sentence : only invest what you can afford to lose. I have experience on the crypto world that market is so unprecditable, once you dont sell on bottom price you never lose.So the choice is to hold that coin until get stable price.
using amount that afford to lose is not way to manage our losses.it just to controll our emotion and psychology.meanwhile to control and manage loses we should learn technical analisys.
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 10:00:43 AM
in no case should you try to level the loss by investing new funds. this will lead to even greater losses.
Activity: 75
September 07, 2018, 09:28:05 AM
I think a good solution when the price of coin drops sharply is that we need more money to buy more.
If we can not buy more, then we will really lose. Need good money management, free money, bitcoin, eth, ..
copper member
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 09:23:12 AM
I do not struggle with stress probably because I know and foresee a"green market" of cryptocurrencies. someday prices will return to their levels and make a lot of profit
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 05:04:40 AM
If you haven't sold, then you haven't loss anything.  Stop comparing the highest price to what the price is now.  You didn't sell at the top so it was never "your" money.  Until the money is in your hands, it was never yours.  Just comparing the highs to the lows will make you go crazy. 
Well, you can and 10 years to keep and wait until vostanovitsya after a fall of 80% (if at all vostanovitsya). and you might need money tomorrow. I often sold in a minus and beat off on other coins. and they just stayed in the minuses
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 06, 2018, 11:55:59 PM
Control yourself on investing or trading your coins with a panic status, have patience on yourself to wait for the prices of your coin/s to increase before making any steps that can lead to lossing some funds and have a knowledge before investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 08:22:40 AM
i usually manage my stress trough my kids bonding, and have snacks together. about the losses im just forget about it, and looking for the best strategy for tomorrow trades.

It's really good attitude ,when you already experiencing lose you don't need to be stressful, just keep on positivity and don't mind the lose because we all know that the market can recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: