Pages:
Author

Topic: how to manage losses? - page 22. (Read 26513 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 06:44:46 AM
Of course, when I make coin losses, I usually just completely move out of the market.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
August 30, 2018, 07:17:51 PM
To the amount of losses you are not particularly upset, you should always diversify your funds. Then you can protect yourself. And do not worry or be depressed, if any of the coins go down. Just keep doing what you're doing and everything will be fine.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
August 30, 2018, 06:06:55 PM
I personally if I lost on the fall, if I see that there is a promising coin, I sell even in the decay but I invest and I grow another
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
I control my lose I buy again the coin and buy again, the price does not decrease to infinity, when I rest I escape and I look for other opportunities.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 30, 2018, 05:39:36 PM
It's very frustrating at first. But then I try to take myself and hands and realize that there is nothing wrong. This is a common situation. I understand that it will be better. Not always everything will go well, some coins will die. You should just be calm about it, because there will be such coins that will fly to the moon. Therefore, always try to diversify your funds and then the losses will be minimal.
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 30, 2018, 05:38:47 PM
There are a huge number of ways out of such situations, to special strategies and tactics that can be easily found on the Internet, to quickly invest in a growing currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
August 30, 2018, 05:34:50 PM
I advice everyone to diversify portfolio , as it greatly helps to have stable profit if on a healthy market . But it will not work on a bearish market , when everything is red and dropping down lower and lower day by day . The best you can do on bear market is to cash out and wait for a better times.
Activity: 462
August 30, 2018, 05:27:45 PM
The rise and fall of market price is it what you call a loss? then it means you are yet to experience a real loss because to me i only consider it a loss when the coin has been sold out but as long as you have the coin with you believe me you that you are yet to see the best of price
Activity: 107
August 30, 2018, 05:22:58 PM
How to manage losses? " Hmmmmm for you to have posted this it seems you are facing a major challenge or you just made a huge loss in crypto, like someone stated earlier don't ever invest any amount you can't afford to lose in crypto, because its a 50/50 chance you might make profit and you might make loss too it all depends on the project, you are participating in. Secondly don't always dump your tokens immediately you see a slight decline in price  still hold for some time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 30, 2018, 05:09:17 PM
Losses are inevitable especially in investment but can only be minimized. Diversification is a great way to cut down on losses. Investors should also try to avoid greed too.
Activity: 263
August 30, 2018, 04:59:54 PM
When I lose money I just go to rest from earning money, it helps then without emotion to solve problems
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 04:52:17 PM
Some do stop losses by selling at a loss to prevent from going down any further. But I haven't tried it yet as I am afraid that if I sell, the price starts to go up.
Activity: 17
August 30, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
If you don't sell your coins, there is no loss, and hold it patiently waiting for the price to rise.
Activity: 80
August 30, 2018, 01:02:10 PM
for me mate there is no misfortunes on the off chance that you offer your coin on dump cost. coins that are simply in a wallet that regardless you holding regardless of whether the cost is 100% dump rightnow are as yet alive. but in the event that you let go them and offer it on a lower cost. so in the event that you like not to have misfortunes better to keep them right now. dont lose trust, in the event that you are as yet holding it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 29, 2018, 07:37:20 PM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

In my opinion it's better to maintain patience when it comes to price declining. Panic selling is always the reasons behind why their are some investor's incounter losing their money because of their emotions.  
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 29, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
Just don't think too much about it, analyze what you did well, what you think you did wrong and try to learn from the experience, the best thing you can do to minimize losses is to diversify your portfolio, any amount of investment among the top 10 of coinmarketcap should give you good results, of course, you won't get rich overnight, but you won't have as much anxiety when some currency starts to lose money.
Activity: 61
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 29, 2018, 07:22:10 PM
Losses in crypto currency are inevitable, so the risks must be laid initially. In any case, it is not necessary to focus on unreliable cryptocurrency, even if rapid growth is predicted.
Activity: 60
August 25, 2018, 02:58:29 AM
It is worth investing only in Bitcoin and Ethereum or other good coins that cannot fail.
Activity: 175
August 24, 2018, 11:41:16 PM
I think we can manage losses by studying or research first before entering into one investment you would like to join.also experience is one way to help you how you could manage such losses in the end and abrupt decision can pull you down if you dont have the knowledge.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 24, 2018, 10:48:57 PM
I think and usually understand that from time to time in buying and selling losses can not preventive, rather than being worrying convert it to hardwork and have a look at and discover where you were loss and make it possitive to reduce losses to do it over and over.
Learning from passed experiences and turned it to a positive side, good view in terms of investing your money, trying to recover but in the smarter ways is good for your initial investment, what matters most is you don't lose your nerved and just accept the fact that you just lose everything, better to try improving your skills and avoid making same mistake over and over again.
Pages:
Jump to: