Pages:
Author

Topic: how to manage losses? - page 67. (Read 26436 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
If you believe the project, losses are nothing. Buy more if your coin is cheaper.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 11:47:22 AM
Failure is part of the business, but I will always tell people that if you know you can't afford to lose, you don't need to invest in such a large amount. So you can sleep well when it's unstable
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 11:41:37 AM
I name diverse employees who remuneration embodying one altcoin embodying each the boodle and wait embodying the earnings.  That's not worth doing.
Activity: 23
May 21, 2018, 02:26:41 AM
The task of managing losses is a situation that requires significant tactics and strategy in the currency markets of cryptography. it is necessary to constantly follow the stock market first. you should sell at the time of the fall and buy it at a lower price.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 20, 2018, 05:46:56 AM
many of us calculate how much we are losses but for me, I am not doing that and I only trying to make a profit even for a small profit because I am sure that if I getting lose and I still trying to search a profit, my losses will come back to me and it will replace with the profit. maybe it is difficult to make a profit after we are losing our money but if we do not stop to do this, soon our losses will replace with the profit.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 07:54:18 PM
Both profits and losses are part of the business. If you purchase some coins at a high price. Do not sell it at a lower price, it will be your loss. You must leave this coin. After several months, the price of this coin will be high and you sell it and get good profits.
Activity: 24
May 19, 2018, 07:25:41 AM
The task of managing losses is a situation that requires significant tactics and strategy in the currency markets of cryptography. it is necessary to constantly follow the stock market first. you should sell at the time of the fall and buy it at a lower price
Activity: 60
May 19, 2018, 12:54:57 AM
Before you invest, you should think about this issue. How much loss can you bear? Your investment should never exceed your level of commitment. If you do this, then you will not worry about your loss every day.
 Smiley
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 09:28:29 PM
How to diversify your investment depends on the time of year. For example, in spring and summer it is better to jump on the Alps in the hope to ride the pampas, in autumn and winter it is best to keep in bitcoins
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
When I got lost, I just think of how much that I had got the profits before this loses.
First, I was very panic because I got nothing. But, panic will lead nothing, it will just make us worse. Hence, just manage the loses by re-arranging a new strategy to make better investment or trading. Be calm, patient, and never give up to analyze and learn the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
May 18, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
One thing that keeps me going in the event of the crypto bear market weather is patience. Just as in the real world, the world of cryptocurrencies has its own weather and once the bear market weather strikes, keep calm, have some patience because the market will revive itself with time. Do not panic sell at cheap prices.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 18, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
Then you should try to relax yourself.
So don't watch the market. You should try to relax and talk to your family.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:14:07 AM
First of all you should always divide your portfolio, don't invest all your money in just one coin and don't keep all your money in just one place (exchange or wallet).
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 18, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
Mostly the best way to ensure that you are not incurring a lot of losses is to make sure that you are buying at the dip and not at the bull. Once you see that your coins are dropping then it is time to steel yourself in wait for the long hold that is ahead of you because as long as you do not sell your coins at a low price then technically you have not made any losses and can get it back when the prices go back up again.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
May 18, 2018, 06:05:45 AM
First of all, don't think of it only that you'll get losses in investing. Think positive only, means that be confident that you'll not face any loss then you can be comforted.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

Sadly it differs from different people and to some you need to make different approach  though it always guarantees that given a time you'll feel much better, my friend lost his coins worth $2000 just because of virus corrupting his files and not being able to back it up it took quite sometime and I helped him by accepting what happened and divert the stress by unwinding.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
May 18, 2018, 05:52:12 AM
Usually stress due to frequent look at the chart on the market, if you use long term trading do not too often see the chart, see the chart occasionally
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
May 18, 2018, 05:44:34 AM
thanks in.advance..
Well, there are several options, either wait for about the same price and move to another altcoin, or sell and go where growth is expected soon.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 18, 2018, 01:33:05 AM
maybe we can try to wait for the price reach lower price so we can buy and hold and sell when it's increasing. I think if you can do this for a few times in a day, then maybe you can cover your losses and even you can make a profit. but this is not always guaranteed for you to make a profit but at least, if you see that the market is good for trading then you can try to search a profit in that day. and if you can do it for weeks until a month, your profit will bigger than before.
Activity: 121
May 17, 2018, 10:20:19 PM
If you buy a coin at a higher price, then you have to wait for it. Never sell coins at a lower cost, you will face losses. If the price of the coin is low then do not worry about it. Coin prices will be high soon.
Pages:
Jump to: