Pages:
Author

Topic: how to manage losses? - page 69. (Read 26436 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
Every time I invest in a cryptocurrency, I will calculate my own costs, divide the money I feel I want to invest in, and invest a part of it. Even if I lose money, it will not let me collapse in an instant and give myself several opportunities. Try to use idling money to play cryptocurrencies. This will not cause a great impact on myself. Personally, I think it is the best way!
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
I initially invested the amount that I do not mind losing . So I'm not worried much in case of failure
How to manage losses? Hmm to be perfectly true.. Hm you will manage a loss if you will accept it and don't be so sad if you have experienced a failure. Make sure that you don't make the same mistake. Read and study lot for you to have a proper knowledge in investing your own money and not to lose it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:18:14 AM
I initially invested the amount that I do not mind losing . So I'm not worried much in case of failure
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 02:21:58 AM
When I got lost, I just think of how much that I had got the profits before this loses.
First, I was very panic because I got nothing. But, panic will lead nothing, it will just make us worse. Hence, just manage the loses by re-arranging a new strategy to make better investment or trading. Be calm, patient, and never give up to analyze and learn the market.
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 02:17:07 AM
Actually, I'm new in trading or investing. Some months ago, I lost many amounts because of the dropped price. Then, I follow some suggestions in this forum to hold and wait for the best time to sell. Fortunately, I follow the suggestion to still keep and hold until now. It`s useful to learn the market and to be patient. If we have lost our amounts, just be patient and try to start another one with a better strategy.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 02:14:23 AM
Before investing, I knew I could lose everything . So if the price goes down , I don't panic
Activity: 83
May 17, 2018, 01:20:13 AM
In my opinion, if you sell your cryptocurrency, then you really lose money. I think you should hold them for a long time. When the price rises, you can choose to continue to hold and sell. I think you do it now. It is to forget the crypto currency you hold now.
Activity: 23
May 17, 2018, 01:08:56 AM
How to diversify your investment depends on the time of year. For example, in spring and summer it is better to jump on the Alps in the hope to ride the pampas, in autumn and winter it is best to keep in bitcoins
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 16, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
You call it "loss" once you exchanged it to a lower value. But as long as you are holding it, regardless of its dump, you are still not losing any of its value. However, if in case you already sold it at a cheaper price and there was an unexpected rise, then take it as a lesson. I guess it is best to know how to analyze charts so you'd be able to predict what will happen next. Technical analysis is indeed an advantage when it comes to trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
Learn from it cause it can be a lesson for you to grow remember that its all part of the bigger picture.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
May 16, 2018, 07:18:58 AM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

it is a matter that often happens to all traders, so just assume that the future assets will return or benefit. that's the risk of a crypto trader where one day can experience losses are not always the benefits gained
Activity: 205
May 16, 2018, 07:11:43 AM
I dont really know how to manage loses, but what i surely know is how to avoid loses. Its just one thing, KEEP CALM.  What I mean is during dump or fall, never panic keep whatever coins you have. Dont sell. Just find the right timing and all the loses shall be avoided.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 07:06:39 AM
When the prices start to fall, this decline takes place very quickly. The amount rising within 3 days falls back again within 1 day. So we are experienced to reduce the money we lost and we have to trade with the right timings Smiley
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 07:01:43 AM
If I lose, I'm looking for the reason why, and it's better to diversify my deposit to major coins and some alts so that there is a big opportunity for victory  Cheesy
Activity: 1596
Merit: 162
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 16, 2018, 06:59:03 AM
why people who trading or invest often lose? because people are so desirous to make big profits. very often people who want to profit big, even loss ultimately. so to overcome the losses is to overcome our appetite for gains that are too big. I am sure if we overcome lust will minimize losses
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 06:44:54 AM
What can I do? When you lose money, you sell it and reduce your losses. After all, you choose to make mistakes, so of course you should make the loss as little as possible. This is my way, and then look for the next opportunity. Because there are always more opportunities.
Activity: 17
May 16, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
I am trying to remember that I didnt invest a lot, so anyway I`m not loosing my original money after all... Just numbers on  a screen.
Activity: 63
May 15, 2018, 12:17:47 AM
it's best to manage stress - it's not to have it, I mean that when you make an investment you have to be prepared for the fact that it will turn into zero. Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 03:30:34 PM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

Well the reason you invest to it is because you believed to it so just hold till you get profit . Holding for a long term is profitable and maybe your $100  can be a million dollar someday so just keep on holding .
Activity: 218
May 14, 2018, 03:26:48 PM
The most important thing, as for me, is to make a plan before creating a portfolio. Think what you want from your investments, how much time you are willing to wait and spend researching and finding out information for your short-term instruments.
Pages:
Jump to: