Pages:
Author

Topic: how to manage losses? - page 74. (Read 26436 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 07:31:36 AM
Just hodl. Play on long term. Daily or weekly fluctuations are not so profitable as long term. For example EOS has made x4 for last 2 month.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 07:17:55 AM
I can not manage the defeat,
but I always have a tip to do not hesitate to sell tokens or coins. always remember to open a telegram so you know what's going on in your token campaign. for tips and avoid defeat. or choose an exchanger more suitable. or more used by your telegram.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
April 29, 2018, 07:11:11 AM
in my advise is Learn well about market cycle.
Only invest what you can afford to lose.
Buy in Dip and just hold it until you get profit. Never sell coin with loss. Just Hold it.
You can invest coin that have in top 100 in coinmarketcap. then hold 1 or 2 years. then you can earn lot.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 07:08:21 AM
Firstly If you enter this market, You should enter with money that is not very important for you. If you follow this step, You wont panic to lose money. Also you can spreate money as two part. First part includes bitcoin. Second part may includes some coins like Eth, ADA, CS.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
April 29, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
Investment, trading, cryptocurrency can earn only stress-resistant people. If you are not, then you'd better just make money at work.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
In my view, never invest something you can not get rid of - so there is no thought of suicide. Secondly, when you invest in high-risk assets such as coins, first consider your investment as lost when you buy. It will free you from stress. And also to make sure that the loss is not too surprising, you need to freeze the free money first. then a less traumatic loss will affect you.
Activity: 74
April 29, 2018, 05:51:42 AM
I never worry, because I do several things and invest in different projects, coins and work in several places. To life more than enough, and the costs do not cause stress, as one job I'll have enough for a decent life within a month, the rest is a nice bonus.
Activity: 252
April 29, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
In my opinion we do not need to panic when the loss, continue to learn where our error lies. For the next action we must be more patient and careful in statistical calculations. We should be able to read the chances between the price rises and the price down, all done so that we can make a profit
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 29, 2018, 05:44:29 AM
Try to avoid seeing the prices daily, otherwise it should be stressful. You just check the prices weekly and if you see the prices fall hugely then try to do average.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
April 29, 2018, 05:36:39 AM
I am always looking at the prices twice a day, no more, otherwise i can be easily depressed if everything is going down.

That is my strategy, i am not usually on here, because we all know that there is a huge FUD in a daily basis.

It is how to manage your mentality but i guess you should never believe if you fear about the trend of the cryptocurrency and look at the market right now and how the majority of weak holders are loosing their amount caused by cutloss their investment when it was on the bottom. My friend lost almost 90% from his initial investment caused by cutloss
Activity: 215
April 29, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
My token had fallen every day, and I thought what would be the worst of it all. Now, every day, it's a little bit higher, thanks to the fact that I didn't sell it.
Activity: 65
April 29, 2018, 03:32:06 AM
If you haven't sold, then you haven't loss anything.  Stop comparing the highest price to what the price is now.  You didn't sell at the top so it was never "your" money.  Until the money is in your hands, it was never yours.  Just comparing the highs to the lows will make you go crazy. 

I agree! This principle works out fine for me every single time. Just be confident that nobody really losses anything until they sell their coins lower price relative to buy it. Don't go looking at low and the highs most of the time of the day, you'll end up with  a heart attack.  Grin
Also before investing it is best that you understood how this platform or market behaves.
Activity: 120
April 29, 2018, 03:30:09 AM
How to diversify your investment depends on the time of year. For example, in spring and summer it is better to jump on the Alps in the hope to ride the pampas, in autumn and winter it is best to keep in bitcoins
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 29, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

When investing in cryptoccurency, you need to invest the money you can afford to lose. Never invest money for your daily expenses or money for health. Thus, any loss will not be a disaster in your mind. The fact that the currencies you invested have decreased, it does not mean they will not be worth much again in the future. It is important to keep your calm, to expect coins to value again for profit, then sell.
Activity: 462
April 29, 2018, 03:14:58 AM
As for me, I always hodl my coins whenever price goes down so badly. You gotta have more patience and faith that it will pump back someday.  Fixed your mindset whenever you trade and dont get yourself affected with the fud thats spamming the community. It would be better also to choose good exchanges like binance or bittrex.
for today there are still such resources as idex and after several procedures I remained quite pleased with this exchange.
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 02:58:08 AM
As for me, I always hodl my coins whenever price goes down so badly. You gotta have more patience and faith that it will pump back someday.  Fixed your mindset whenever you trade and dont get yourself affected with the fud thats spamming the community. It would be better also to choose good exchanges like binance or bittrex.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 02:00:44 AM
Well, i do a lot of Yoga, twice a week but more than two hours each day, it is more than beautiful, and if you wanna be more than relaxed, then Yoga is the best option.
It disconnects me from cryptos, and it like to be like that , i am never worried about what is really happening in here if the market goes down.
Activity: 234
April 29, 2018, 01:52:37 AM
I am always looking at the prices twice a day, no more, otherwise i can be easily depressed if everything is going down.

That is my strategy, i am not usually on here, because we all know that there is a huge FUD in a daily basis.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
April 29, 2018, 01:46:48 AM
Don't check everyday price of coins and don't check your portfolio everyday. When market is falling, I don't do that, I read books, watch movies, go for a walk, but don't take my phone for check it. It's really work.
I have only long term investments, if you want to use short term strategy it don't work.

I strongly agree with you. I spend most of my day doing bounty, learning how to invest, reading and watching financial education stuffs, Listening to Motivational speeches, studying the law, watching, reading and searching how to become the best version of myself every single day. That's the best thing we need to do in able to be on the right track where every days counts that it is making us getting nearer and nearer on achieving our dreams.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 29, 2018, 01:44:32 AM
Managing losses depends on how strong headed  your mind is, just go with the flow of present moment. Acceptance is the key to motivate yourself for further pursuing your goals. Stay vigilant about the market, keep your nerves intact and do not let anxiety and depression overpower you. If you have encountoured losses, probability of gain runs parallel so keep your thoughts on the positive platform.

Well that's true, acceptance and moving on is the key. Smiley  Also please always observe the market movement and set a cut loss  target. This way you may minimize  your losses further.  Look for stable coins with strong support so that you cant lose bigger when support comes in.
Pages:
Jump to: