Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 25. (Read 530949 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I do not specify how long I have to hold my coins, but I will sell some coins when I feel the price is high, and I will wait for the price to fall and I will buy back.
Activity: 108
There are risks everywhere, the main thing is how you will act.
Activity: 158
you can not ask someone else's opinion on this matter, create your own trading strategy.
and never trust the prediction of bitcoin, because bitcoin is not predictable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Only risk takers earn high and get experience as well. Don't invest you can't afford to lose. Don't get in cryptocurrency if you don't want to put your money at stake. Don't invest in cryptocurrency if you know nothing about it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
One should always split money between different exchanges. All money will not be lost if an exchange is hacked.
And then you shouldn't store your money in exchanges then, for a long time ^
I'd recommend withdrawing your money after you buy/sell those coins. There is no reason to keep your money stored in those exchanges forever.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

In my own opinion, managing your risk is not easy because investing on cryptocurrency will always bring risk depending on how much you invest so make sure to hold a coin that you are interested on holding for a long time no matter how the market run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
for me you can manage the risk by simply having a knowledge to the project you want to invest in, people should know that when they invest they should know that the project will be essential to the future of cryptocurrency.
I believe that all the investor can manage the risk investing in cryptocurrencny by studying all the crypto that will have a chance to increased it's value in the future, and we can manage the risk by doing technical analysis before investing our money in a crypto.
Activity: 148
There are a bigger risk in investing cryptocurrency. We don't know that the money we invest in crypto will grow. And we can't sure that our money will not be loss. So if you want to invest in crypto, you need to have a research on what coin are the best.
And what coin have a great opportunity to rise and have a great volume in the market. You need also to have update about cryptocurrency by time to time so that you a technique on how to ensure your investment.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
for me you can manage the risk by simply having a knowledge to the project you want to invest in, people should know that when they invest they should know that the project will be essential to the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 23
You have asked for precautions related to a number of things. In general one has to be alert and careful to avoid loss.
Activity: 448
Just do good research about the coins you want to invest in. You should be fine with this approach.

Aside from doing somw research, invest only based on how much you can afford and don't gamble everything that you hard earned.
Activity: 26
Just do good research about the coins you want to invest in. You should be fine with this approach.
Activity: 154
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

I think we should learn first is the key to avoid risk, so that we could manage everything if we have enough knowledge on how to gain a profit or how to minimize on any risk parts of our investments, So we should invest in a maximum rate based on our capacity.
Activity: 29
The most important thing is that crypto transactions cannot be reversed. So, you should use escrow for large deals.
Activity: 2
One should always split money between different exchanges. All money will not be lost if an exchange is hacked.
Activity: 2
Most of the big transactions are btc mixers or people splitting their funds.  That  is needed to keep safe from hacks.
Activity: 27
That can be avoided by taking some precautions like making small transactions earlier. Once you have learned basics, you can do normal amounts.
Activity: 28
When you invest you can get double of your Bitcoin but lemme tell you that there so many scammers so be careful where you are investing in.

Just don't be greedy and security alert all the time for you to not experience on how the feeling being scammed
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Want to lessen the risk a little bit? Then just invest in coin that has a name or has a future like those leading coin in the market. By that, you have lower the risk of lossing your investment. All you need to do is make it grow. Find a way that suits you.
Activity: 154
Don't put all your Investments in one coin only. I suggest you do a research and do not believe in some too-good-to-be-true Investments. It's better to have a doubt in every investment. It's your money, you have to make sure the security of your money every time you invest.
Pages:
Jump to: