Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 27. (Read 530949 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
The main points about risk management are the diversification and size of your portfolio.the first and the obvious is do not put all your funds, however amazing it seems, how the team promises or how much it is shaken, because it can be a trap or it can fail, So do not put all your funds. Invest in halfon a really safe coin like bitcoin and ETH I think it will reduce the risk of devastation or huge loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The best way to avoid risk is to do some research and see how bitcoin was behaving for the past couple of years. In general, investment is a ways risky, may be you should try to diversify your risk portfolio by investing into something, which will lower your risk onto cryptocurrency.

Yep, you're right with investing into something smaller. But in this way you must to study the market too. So it's better first of all him knowledge about the risk only then you can invest.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
If we speak about ICO you just learn as much as you can - wp, idea, team, partners etc. After this stage you match all facts and make decision invest or not. I can give to you my own suggestion - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 238
the first step in my experience is deciding what you want to do and what you want to get out of this market. for example many who are not traders, they are not able to trade or do not have time for it. this should make the most investment for the long term and for that there are only limited options. if you choose a bad one (like choosing altcoin), you will lose money.
for the rest who are merchants, they have to decide how involved they want and then they have to face the marketplace rather than get stuck
Activity: 434
The risk in cryptocurrency is difficult to manage, learn the graph and all things related to predictions in the future, much of the data is needed. The condition of society also affects how much impact it has on cryptocurrency, unfortunately this condition can not be predicted correctly, but logically it can be roughly predicted as possible so that we know more clearly the risks that may be faced.
Managing risk in investing in the cryptocurrency market is vital to investors' survival and success in this market. I think investors should have a clear investment plan and adhere to it when investing, always have a backup plan for all bad things happen is the basic will help them limit the risk in this market.
Very good. The point is clear. To succeed in this market, it is imperative that we equip ourselves with the knowledge and skills to participate. When it comes to planning, it is important to have a clear plan and the important thing is the spirit of optimism. The new results are good.
Activity: 191
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Crypto currency is really our savior, despite of many speculation that allegedly cyrpto currency is not worth it and doesn't provide all their needs and goal their life because of the price are volatile. it's just a simple method about how to handle the risk of investment in bitcoin, you need to know first your self if your capital should sustained for a long term investment, and don't invest your all money just cut it in 50% for investment and lastly because this is a volatile you need to learned enough about the price movement daily before you get invest specially in bitcoin and the most important here is you can afford to loss.
Activity: 350
I think The key point about risk management is the diversification and size of your portfolio. The first and obviously never to put your funds all! no matter and it does not really matter how very awesome it looks, how it looks promising or how much it becomes shilled., That's because... maybe it can be a failure, Never for "all in".
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
This is a really important topic because people should understand that cryptocurrency is a really different market than other markets. One day, we can see crypto soaring higher than ever before, and the next day the crypto world can tank to a new low. Because we can’t predict this market, it’s hard to make sure that you are able to gain from cryptocurrency. One good rule of thumb I have when investing in this market is to invest only how much money you are willing to lose. Therefore, you accept the large risk that you are going to take for a large reward. And, if things don’t go your way, you still have money under your name and you can always try again after learning and having more money earned.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
The best way to manage risk in cryptocurrency is also diversification. The more you diversify your investment will be able to lessen the risk of loosing it all and able as well to earn on currency that you have invested. Of course you have to invest the money only that you can risk or can manage to loose. Crypto world is very volatile nowadays therefore be very careful. Good luck mate.
Activity: 28
As for me there's no easy way to do that because even the most experienced traders still are not protected from such things.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I think the risk is not easy to manage. But reducing the risk ratio is a logical option. I think it would be a reasonable way to reduce the amount of money invested.

Risk always following on every investment. We can reducing risk by using good money management on every investment we made. Dividing our investment is one way to reducing risk.
Activity: 71
Some of the rules thay I have that work very well for me are:
Take profits whenever you can. Why? so that you can de-risk and not regret when the price go back down.
Sell on the way up not on the way down.
Whatever you trade and no matter how confident you are, always set stop loss S/L.
Dont put all eggs in one basket.
Diversity <- The most important principle.
Never FOMO.

Yup. That's all. Build up your own list to make your life easier and safer.
Activity: 28
The smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
The risk in cryptocurrency is difficult to manage, learn the graph and all things related to predictions in the future, much of the data is needed. The condition of society also affects how much impact it has on cryptocurrency, unfortunately this condition can not be predicted correctly, but logically it can be roughly predicted as possible so that we know more clearly the risks that may be faced.
Managing risk in investing in the cryptocurrency market is vital to investors' survival and success in this market. I think investors should have a clear investment plan and adhere to it when investing, always have a backup plan for all bad things happen is the basic will help them limit the risk in this market.
Activity: 182
To limit the risk in managing electronic money you must have a specific plan and you should invest in many types of coin and you should invest in many different methods.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Risks will always be there in investments, more so in crypto currency investments. So for you to manage, mitigate or even give yourself a peace of mind would be take some actions into really researching and knowing the things that you will invest into. Know things about the ICO for example. Study and research on the background, the vision, goals, target market and all other stuff of the ICO. Like right now, I am investing my time and effort into checking this EON, this ICO project has great potential of becoming a huge success why? First, it is the first decentralized game network. So the target investors, market and all are very active, risk takers and enthusiastic group of people. Knowing that will give you a sense of security that it is something that will provide us great returns in the future. That is how I do it. Hope it helps.
Activity: 364
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

The volatility of cryptos  can slaughter you and exponentially reduce your investments ,you can basically loose all your money if you dont know what your doing,one  thing that i know in managing risk is to acquire more knowledge before investing.
Activity: 101
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
The risk is present everywhere. Even when you do nothing - you risk it! Since anything can happen. It is necessary to control your risk by comparing the price of risk and the price of profits ...
You should not just look at the price of the cryptocurrency, you should look to a lot of various places where you can collect data where you can easily make a good amount of profit. Investing in cryptocurrency is just like the other investment that you will be on a risk but it is up to you if you are going to be a conservative or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
The risk is present everywhere. Even when you do nothing - you risk it! Since anything can happen. It is necessary to control your risk by comparing the price of risk and the price of profits ...
Pages:
Jump to: