Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 63. (Read 530949 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
The more dare to take risks then we have a chance to get big profits, this is what makes me never tips or special tricks when investing cryptocurrency, what I do is see the analysis from various sources then buy and hold for a certain time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I have always believed the everything in this world has its risks, living itself is risky that is why it is part of life and we should be able to manage it with ease. On the crypto currency world, I believe we cannot avoid risk, just manage or mitigate it by making sure you understand how it works, how volatile it is, the history and trends, current events and all the factors that can affect the market, you have to be on top of everything. Also undertanding and accepting the risks is a great as well because if you want higher returns definitely the risk will also be higher. And very important thing is strong belief in your coin or coins, if you really believe it in, it will make you more patient and calm amidst all the FUDs and issues, it will be a great way to ensure a great return of your investments.
Activity: 401
All businesses must have risks including virtual currency investments.
the most important thing is never to believe in people we do not know.
so it's best to find a coin, with a better prize on crytocurrency.

Study all the risk factor that you can encounter while investing. There are a lot of investment risk we can face while trying to handdle our own businesses but if you know how to avoid it then it will be great
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
When you enter in a business the risk is attach to it, like cryptocurrency is also have risk,, so its better to study first before you invest one of cryptocurrency. It would be good if you check the background of project,, the team, vision, product, software, community and many more,, so from them you see if the project success in the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do not put too much in one coin, do not store money on stock exchanges. Avoid ICOs, which is not on rating sites. Do not sell a coin if it has fallen dramatically in value, wait until the price is restored.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency is not risk. If know the all process. Then easy to use the cryptocurrency. So before use the cryptocurrency check the price list and process. Coin price is any time to change. So follow the coin  price day by day. Then get more ideas and time to complete the process. It good opportunity for future saving and improve the business process. So time is important for this process. 
To be successful and reduce the level of risks, we first need to recognize its existence and reality. It is best if we must preserve our capital during difficult periods, while letting earnings invested grow. We have to find risk management strategies to be ready to take actions in any unexpected difficulties. It's the secret to safe profits in any market condition. Never stop learning, studying, be hunger for more information. By managing risks you can reduce the disparities of financial complication. Risk management should be your ultimate focus if you want to attain financially security.
Activity: 309
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Just bear in mind that all kinds of investment is risky and it also includes digital currency. I believe that we must all gain enough knowledge about crypto first before joining the battle. We must be always prepared to take all the risks because we won't be able to gain a good profit if we are always afraid of the risks that we might face.

The risk is coming from the nature of this business. Nobody opposes this. Sometimes we make many mistakes in a row, then this bring us to a point where we need to get some professional support from other traders and market influencers.

Sometimes we can't make decissions well.
Activity: 80
How to manage risk seems difficult to invest, Maybe we can prevent or reduce the risk that will happen. One way is to keep abreast of the developments in the cryptocurrency world. Like the development of coin market prices, searching for information about new or old coins or social media forums, and other things that can affect the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency is not risk. If know the all process. Then easy to use the cryptocurrency. So before use the cryptocurrency check the price list and process. Coin price is any time to change. So follow the coin  price day by day. Then get more ideas and time to complete the process. It good opportunity for future saving and improve the business process. So time is important for this process. 
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Just bear in mind that all kinds of investment is risky and it also includes digital currency. I believe that we must all gain enough knowledge about crypto first before joining the battle. We must be always prepared to take all the risks because we won't be able to gain a good profit if we are always afraid of the risks that we might face.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
The most effective way to lower your risk is to do more research.

I agree with that the more that you know something the more that uou can do manipulation to prevent some other undesirable things to occur, since we are talking for a long term in return if your money I guess havibg a secure knowledge and information regarding these rhings may help you to come up with a better decisions so we can prevent anomalies and fraud, if everyone is knowledgeable no one will took the chance to fool somebody else.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Actually, the risk on investing in cryptocurrency is that, there is no assurance for you to get profit because the coin you might invest does not have the potential to grow but in order to avoid that then you always need to analyze the coin or statistics if it does really have the growth.
Activity: 55
No investment can be made risk value to zero. You have to bear some risks whatever happens.
Activity: 69

The strengthening or weakening of the virtual currency is influenced by the increasing and decreasing demand and growing problems in the community. virtual currency has a fluctuating and unstable value.
Before investment or virtual currency transactions we have to do more research to reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15

Everything you see right is a risk. Any time you can loose some money just because of a careless move and you can avoid all of that by being smart and wise with your decision. Trust no one easily for there are a lot of scammers and frauds right here waiting for a dumb mind to give them money at ease. Just know and understand what you are doing to avoid any unfortunate events.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
 I maximize risk when it come to cryptocurrency investment by investigating every thing about any of the cryptocurrency I intend to invest in. I go through their website, social media, look at their roadmap in the whitepaper, check the term and backers of the project. After investing I still listen to the latest news concerning the coin and also monitor the market.
Activity: 134
I will discuss the crypto market including btc investors we will discuss the future stability of cryptocurrency. Because when you invest for a business, there is no 100% chance of becoming successful without losing capital or money. Managing risk is just a guide on how you will reduce your losses. My advice, how do I manage the risks in investing, I usually check the validity of where I will invest. Also, I make sure that when I invest this investment it will not be a scam. So that's why I have no problem investing so far. However, it may differ from the experience of others in investing. if nobody understands we can ask in the community forum cryptocurrency and do not believe in the promise of big profits.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

The most improtant thing is that you are an investor and that is up on you in which coin you are investing and when you are selling your amount of crypto so having knowledge and following market and its trends is a good idea before making any moves on market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
To manage risk you need to learn how to manage your capital. One way to use a divider is to divide their capital into five parts. Partially holding the bitcoin, partly keeping the Altcoin top, partly for trading, is part of the ICO, part of which is intended for future opportunities.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
How to manage risk in private cryptocurrency investment is very easy. Use capital or money that if issued, will not interfere with the need in some future time. Then just suppose the capital you put in to invest in cryptocurrency is just a bonus, so if it exists, it's nice, and if not there's no problem. That way you will enjoy long-term investment comfortably without being affected by FUDs or volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: