Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 59. (Read 530949 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 102
Risk is always the same at my opinion, bitcoin is living just because of trust and can die at any moment. Everyone should understand it before investing in cryptocurrencies.
Investing on crypto currency is not far as the risk in gambling because we are putting our investment with unpredictable outcome, so before investing its good to assess the risk  because everything will suddenly happen along the way and lost our money in just a blink of an eye, contingent action should be made to prevent unnecessary situation happen if failure of investment happen.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think we can manage the risk in crypto by learning more about investing in cryptocurrency. we can learn about how much money we should use to invest, how to prevent the volatility of the price for each coin, what we should do if somehow the price for each coin is down, how we react if there is a bad news that is happening and another else. and if we can know about this, I am sure that we can manage the risk and we don't have any problem if we are in the bad situations and we always find a solution to solve the problem.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
In my opinion I think you must be careful in deciding if you gonna invest it in some currencies to prevent of losing your money and must always reading their white papers also their project if it will gonna click to some investors. So you can reduce the risky level of investing your money in some currencies that you want to invest your money.

I would agree to this because money is our valuable position. If we lose that much we can mess up with our families future. Everyone should be very careful in investing especially in cryptocurrency which has a very high risk becs. of the volatility of the price. Do a risk factor and examine it diligently or maybe you can set limits on what is only the amount that you can afford to lose without so much stress.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Risk is always the same at my opinion, bitcoin is living just because of trust and can die at any moment. Everyone should understand it before investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Cryptocurrency is a really risky gamble.. But if you need to have smaller risk, you need to do some "research" about that and maybe you will be calmer.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
when you thinking invest in cryptocurrency then you devided your capital into 3 part,you always invest your one third capital,another one third invest when market fall and another one third keep reserve.
In this way you manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
The best thing to manage the risk is you invest only what you can afford to lose. In that way it will not hurt you when failure of investing occurs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
In my opinion I think you must be careful in deciding if you gonna invest it in some currencies to prevent of losing your money and must always reading their white papers also their project if it will gonna click to some investors. So you can reduce the risky level of investing your money in some currencies that you want to invest your money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

It was very easy to manage your own risk on cryptocurrency if you are investing on the right coin but if you will choose the coin that will not gave you profit then there is no doubt that your invested coins will just go to waste.

easy? Huh? maybe for you it is easy but for us ( most of us ) will find it hard to cope up with the risk. There is no easy way in the worl of cryptocurrency because we all know that cryptos are verry volatile which means it is verry hard to predict their flow . Even though you already know your investment (lets say bitcoin) bitcoin is a well popular coin and almost all the people do already know the charasteristics of it but still there is still a risk ( a risk of loosing ) that can occur if ever we do a single wrong move.
copper member
Activity: 383
for investors I think they already have their own team of analysis, to follow a project.
and for beginner investors, the tips are to read the roadmap of their project, the purpose of the project itself, their ico rating and team.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Well every investment always have a risk including invest in cryptocurrency, the thing is you must follow and keep updates about that cryptocurrency before you invest because when something big is out, you can know that first and you can sell/buy/hold your coins before others do that first.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

It was very easy to manage your own risk on cryptocurrency if you are investing on the right coin but if you will choose the coin that will not gave you profit then there is no doubt that your invested coins will just go to waste.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
1.Money Management
2.Psychology
3.Analysis
4.Research what investment you want to invest.

Iam only doing that strategy to avoid some risk at cryptocurrency, an important strategy its Money Management. Always use that money management if you not following money management i sure you have some losing capital.
Activity: 274
In the first place, the main skill that an investor must have is the ability to change his plans whenever it is needed, because the risk of plan A not working is always high.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
The key to investment is to have a very good analysis, never put money on crypotocurrency that we do not understand, by knowing the team and the roadmap in the whitepaper then we will know in detail how the project picture.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I invest in the cryptocurrency, you want to make money, but no one will give you money, you want to risk and invest in proven cryptocurrencies.
According to my observations, a lot of coins at the ICO stage cost more than when the ICO was completed, that's why it is worth investing on the stock exchange.
All investment have risk. Maximize your knowledge in the crypto. There a lot to learn about it specially the systems incorporated in blockchain technology.

But if your a trader, try to spread you investment not just one coin and also keep updated for each of it.
Knowledge... Knowledge... that is the best thing that you should be putting attention and also focus in order to make sure that you will be safe in investing and maybe trading cryptocurrency because when you have that then you don't need to ask nonsense questions because you already know how to answer it by yourself.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
I invest in the cryptocurrency, you want to make money, but no one will give you money, you want to risk and invest in proven cryptocurrencies.
According to my observations, a lot of coins at the ICO stage cost more than when the ICO was completed, that's why it is worth investing on the stock exchange.
All investment have risk. Maximize your knowledge in the crypto. There a lot to learn about it specially the systems incorporated in blockchain technology.

But if your a trader, try to spread you investment not just one coin and also keep updated for each of it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Dividing investments in some types of coins or tokens is the most important thing to make us always get profit, although bitcoin is the king of crypto but nowadays it is very difficult to get profit from bitcoin and I prefer with altcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
First of all you need to be aware. you need to check your bitcoin atleast twice a day. Investing in bitcoin is no joke you must be aware of what is happening to bitcoin and what are the possible outcome. You also need to be educated and have a thorough stufy of what you are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: