Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 74. (Read 530949 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
While investing everything on a proven winner is the quickest way to bring a high return on an investment, it is also the riskiest. With a diversified portfolio, the downturn of one altcoin matters less. By spreading investment capital over a wider field-of-play, an investor is maximizing the odds of receiving a positive return on investment.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
I will discussed the crypto market are included the btc investors we will discussion the future stability of cryptocurrency in a previous article, but to quickly summarize my point of view, new investors are coming in and holding for long term gains.They are replacing early adopters who got out with their profits. Every day the crypto market gets more stable.Another key coin about risk management is the diversification and size of your portfolio. This is a very long topic, but I will introduce some coin investment in cryptocurrency. if a coin is growing and growth it is certain that the streak will end at some point, so it is best to sell on the way up and look for coins with better risk reward on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
First of all everything in this world is a risky gamble..every kind of investment are risky too ...but ofcourse for you to be able to manage risk in every investment especially in crypto currency you have to every little thin in it up to the biggest once ..how is it work.is it scam or not..and most importantly dont ever ever trust to anyone that says to you give them money and they can doouble it...so all you need to have are awareness and commonsense..
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.
Pages:
Jump to: