Pages:
Author

Topic: How to mine Bitcoin Gold? - page 13. (Read 90582 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 08:27:32 AM
anybody can explain me, how to mine BTG at a pool, while there is no official BTG wallet is released yet and thus - there is no BTG wallet address to use??? I see that there is generators for testnet(s), it makes sense, but for mainnet - none.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 04:39:37 AM
Buy some good cards,1070 up but i recommend 1080ti.I will surely mine this coin it has a lot of potential.

For poor people such as me in a 3rd world , would 3GB GTX1060 cut it ?
I have RX470 x1 and plan to buy another RX470 mining edition one or either just a GTX1060 i dont know really what the better is.
This is all i can afford.
 I was looking at then getting another later like in 1 month OR just wait and buy a GTX1070.... not sure.
Thing is, and keep in mind, pricing for these cards here not like in the US where everything always seems way cheaper.
No idea why .

I think the 1070 will do better with bitcoin gold. Just get what u can afford, the more ram the better from what I am reading!
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 04:28:25 AM
feel free to join our pool tomorrow.. its going to be an exciting day.. see sig below..

cheers.. feel free to shoot me any pm's.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
November 12, 2017, 03:14:17 AM
The difficulty adjustment is to maintain a 10 minute block time and keep the mining subsidy issuance at a constant level. Adustment after every block makes it harder for large farms to to game the difficulty by coming in and out to fast mine the coin before the difficulty can retarget.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 12, 2017, 01:59:14 AM
BTG can recalculate difficulty after every block.
I think first block will found by dev and enthusiasts, after this diff will be recalculated to compite with zcash and etc
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
November 12, 2017, 01:05:45 AM
Yeah that's what I was wondering.  Seems like a big scam just like the Antminer D3.  Once everyone starts mining, profits will be negative !!!

Probably worse than negative, I calculated earlier that a 1070 mining BTG would yield about 0.0000005 BTG's per day, that worked out to be about one penny at current price of $400 USD. Smiley

Mining BTG will never be profitable for anyone,

BTG is only profitable for the scammers who created the shit-coin, and made the ICO, and pre-mined.

A penny a day mining equihash?

U decide zencash at $1.50/day, or BTG for  a penny a day, the choice is yours.

IMHO when 99% of moron-miners are on BTG the next month the difficulty for most of our z-coins might plummet???

YEAH
Activity: 294
November 11, 2017, 11:43:45 PM
12.5 BTG every 10 minutes = 1800 BTG issued per day = 1800 x $400 = $720,000 in BTG subsidy per day

Compared with ZEC:

10 ZEC every 2.5 minutes = 5760 ZEC per day = 5760 x $250 = $1,440,000 in ZEC subsidy per day

The only one's guaranteed to make money of this BTG scam are the Dev's with their 100,000 BTG premine, pool operators, and NiceHash. All while you fight over crumbs with all the other plebs. You will be better off mining on NiceHash since there will be plenty of noobs stupid enough to buy Equihash hash to mine this shit coin.

So your saying this calculator is a lie?

Bitcoin Gold Calculator
http://calc.btgpool.pro/

Calculators now based on testnet difficulty. You have to use it when mainnet running with mainnet difficulty..
And yes.. of course you are not going to do 400usd/day with 1 1070  Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah that's what I was wondering.  Seems like a big scam just like the Antminer D3.  Once everyone starts mining, profits will be negative !!!
Activity: 239
November 11, 2017, 11:30:37 PM
12.5 BTG every 10 minutes = 1800 BTG issued per day = 1800 x $400 = $720,000 in BTG subsidy per day

Compared with ZEC:

10 ZEC every 2.5 minutes = 5760 ZEC per day = 5760 x $250 = $1,440,000 in ZEC subsidy per day

The only one's guaranteed to make money of this BTG scam are the Dev's with their 100,000 BTG premine, pool operators, and NiceHash. All while you fight over crumbs with all the other plebs. You will be better off mining on NiceHash since there will be plenty of noobs stupid enough to buy Equihash hash to mine this shit coin.

Bitcoin Gold Calculator

Calculators now based on testnet difficulty. You have to use it when mainnet running with mainnet difficulty..
And yes.. of course you are not going to do 400usd/day with 1 1070  Cheesy Cheesy
November 11, 2017, 10:58:07 PM

Compared with ZEC:

Bitcoin Gold Calculator
November 11, 2017, 09:47:40 PM

Compared with ZEC:

Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
November 11, 2017, 09:38:05 PM
I do not think that it is a good idea to use your laptop for mining because it can damage your laptop and high electricity bill. Much better if you have high cpu and can afford to pay your electricity bill.
November 11, 2017, 09:22:49 PM
Please don't do it. BTG = a scam. There are many far more healthy choices (ASIC resistant coins) that need your mining support.

Why is BTG a scam?

Because 1,000's of newbie accounts on this forum ask the same rhetorical BOT question hourly, and they never provide feedback, they just ask the same question, so as it create DOUBT that it is a SCAM.

Back in August 2017, on Reddit a research found that ALL the websites under the BTG/BITCOIN-GOLD family were all owned by the alt-coin scam syndicate's ran out of Russia/China,

Thus if all the websites associated with BTG are part of the BTC Mafia ( russian, chinese, & bulgarian ), then how in the HELL could BTG NOT be a scam, did all of a sudden the 2,000 shit-coins on the internet all largely pumped by the same orgs, all owing the same pools like YOBIT.NET, ... did all of a sudden these assholes become altruistic??

Come on BOTS answer this question?

R the PPL who own the domain-names associated with bitocoin-gold human?? Yes or No?

Who cares is its a scam, as long as I get paid to my wallet offline I don't give a *uck.
November 11, 2017, 08:44:06 PM
Bitcoin Gold BTG pool

http://btgpool.org/

0.5% fees
Server based in India

non-operational, no miners no stats, just a website false-front with no background software,

so what's the point??

all of this is just to create the illusion that BTG has a COMMUNITY, it does not

Who owns this domain?? btgpool.org?? U can bet the same people that all the other similar domains

Most of the BTG PR budget was put into websites, and NADA a nickel was spent on writing C++ to implement working block-chain software

Oh, and lots of budget were spent on BOTS to fill this forum with bot-shit
November 11, 2017, 08:40:33 PM
Please don't do it. BTG = a scam. There are many far more healthy choices (ASIC resistant coins) that need your mining support.

Why is BTG a scam?

Because 1,000's of newbie accounts on this forum ask the same rhetorical BOT question hourly, and they never provide feedback, they just ask the same question, so as it create DOUBT that it is a SCAM.

Back in August 2017, on Reddit a research found that ALL the websites under the BTG/BITCOIN-GOLD family were all owned by the alt-coin scam syndicate's ran out of Russia/China,

Thus if all the websites associated with BTG are part of the BTC Mafia ( russian, chinese, & bulgarian ), then how in the HELL could BTG NOT be a scam, did all of a sudden the 2,000 shit-coins on the internet all largely pumped by the same orgs, all owing the same pools like YOBIT.NET, ... did all of a sudden these assholes become altruistic??

Come on BOTS answer this question?

R the PPL who own the domain-names associated with bitocoin-gold human?? Yes or No?
November 11, 2017, 08:35:53 PM
because of Equihash its the same way as zcash and his friends.

testnet is already life.

Shocked

Intrigued to know how the testnet is running. Smoothy? Any glitches etc?

Testnet on zcash requires 'getblocksubsidy', they just added it yesterday to the code ( github.com/btcgpu )

Thus the only two working pools both btg.suprnova.cc and pool.gold are not actually using seed-nodes, they're just running on a private fork, in -testnet mode

The fact is in the code NO SEED NODES have been added, thus no actual internet testing has taken place,

TESTNET has probably only been 40% tested and the morons (BTG) talk about mainnet release 12NOV@1700UTC,

Not going to happen, given Testnet didn't get tested, and the proxy's are still not up, of the dozen so called mining-pools for BTG, none of the up are up except pool.gold which is a scam pool that has been redirecting 1000k sols/sec of equihash for 3+ weeks, btg.suprnova.cc just started running the testnet two days ago, but they say ...

"BTG.suprnova.cc - YOUR MINING WORTHLESS SHIT, WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THIS SOFTWARE WILL BE WORKING"

Now some 12 hours before launch, IMHO will not happen, if they DO make main-net code available, it will take 3-4 days to download the -bootstrap chain-block, all must remember this is a new chain, its not compatible with BTC, so even these mining pools after they download the new code and compile, it will take them days before they have a complete block-chain, the way BTC(&clones) work, is that you can't run "getblocktemplate' until the chain is 100% and that takes 3-4 days

So that means 12NOV@1700UTC which pools will be operational? I think only pool.gold because they are the same people as github.com/btcgpu, which means they have early release  to the real software,where they can download the chain-block before everybody else.

Unless of course btg.suprnova.cc has a cozy relationship, I don't think so its clear from the red-banner above that suprnova.cc knows that BTG is a scam ran by incompetent scammers.

Pool.Gold has been redirecting equihash for 3+ weeks, when the mainnet goes live, what exactly will pool.gold be doing? Most people don't even have 'G' Addresses unless they downoad the mainnet code  and run 'getnewaddress'

IMHO most of the mining on pool.gold will be to faux addresses which means any found BTG goes to the house and/or pool

All is a kluster-fuck, ... planned or just organic human greed and stupidity???
November 11, 2017, 08:23:24 PM

Why is BTG a scam?
November 11, 2017, 08:22:08 PM
How do I create a wallet to use with Bitcoin Gold?
Anyone?

coinnomi - an apps ; of Android.

Thx I used BlueStacks Android emulator on my PC and installed Coinomi.
Looks good so far

Regards
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 06:50:27 PM
Activity: 72
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 05:54:01 PM
Bitcoin Gold BTG pool

http://btgpool.org/

0.5% fees
Server based in India
November 11, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

Today volume on BTG is more than 35m $, so premine is not problem at all Wink
BTG can be very good coin if devs work job like they supose to do.
Coin can have very good future.

It could also be a premined shit coin with the devs looking to capitalize off forking BTC. The volume should make it easier for the devs to cash in. Keep an eye on the premine address Wink
Pages:
Jump to: