Pages:
Author

Topic: How to mine Bitcoin Gold? - page 15. (Read 90582 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 07:49:48 AM
BTG official network is expected to start on Nov 12 2017, 7 PM UTC. The current mining ports and accounts will be automatically transferred from testnet to main net mining.

are you sure? source pls.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
br1mcoin : Savings & Wealth Creation Coin x11 Algo
November 09, 2017, 07:17:57 AM
FYI
Hey everyone, I'm in the process of prepping my pool for the upcoming bitcoin gold main net.

I set up my pool with dedicated servers for best performance and have managed pools in the past for some heavy hitting bitcoin peeps.

Anyhow I could use some testing, feedback on the site.  Ill be adding more features.

Remember this is on Testnet right now, so any coins have no value until the main net comes on line in a few days.

check it out here GPU Gold

If all runs well Ill add other coins ..

thanks for the pool. While waiting, we are running solo mining for NEXUS
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 03:56:57 AM
FYI
Hey everyone, I'm in the process of prepping my pool for the upcoming bitcoin gold main net.

I set up my pool with dedicated servers for best performance and have managed pools in the past for some heavy hitting bitcoin peeps.

Anyhow I could use some testing, feedback on the site.  Ill be adding more features.

Remember this is on Testnet right now, so any coins have no value until the main net comes on line in a few days.

check it out here GPU Gold

If all runs well Ill add other coins ..
November 08, 2017, 07:04:05 PM
Early miners will surely make some money on that. It is always the same story. I almost wish that i had a rig of my own, so i could give it a shot this time. Even so, there very limited information regarding BTG wallets, mining pools and configurations. I do have a some old GPU which i can still try. Of course, someone out there should share his experience with us first.

this is true.
We have about 30 GPU 1080ti here waiting to mine BTG.
This testnet has resulted in a uptrend of BTG

What are your 1080ti's mining during the wait ?

we are on HSR. That's a top 50 coins.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 05:27:12 PM
Early miners will surely make some money on that. It is always the same story. I almost wish that i had a rig of my own, so i could give it a shot this time. Even so, there very limited information regarding BTG wallets, mining pools and configurations. I do have a some old GPU which i can still try. Of course, someone out there should share his experience with us first.

this is true.

Mining Zcoin

Is it Zcoin more profitable for you than Zcash when you mine with the 1080's?
yes. Currently $4.5/1080 Ti.
Dedicated 1080 Ti thread here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20959734
Activity: 33
November 08, 2017, 03:21:52 PM
BTG official network is expected to start on Nov 12 2017, 7 PM UTC. The current mining ports and accounts will be automatically transferred from testnet to main net mining.
Activity: 93
Jobs for crypto experts, telegram: @ksshilov
November 08, 2017, 01:20:46 PM
Even though I am a veteran in trading, I am an absolute newbie in mining related matters. I have never tried to mine because my laptop is very old with Intel i3 processor. However, I have recently purchased a new gaming laptop with i7 processor, 12 GB ram and 4 GB DDR5 graphics card. It is still on the way and probably will receive it within another 4 days. I am planning to mine Bitcoin Gold which are going to be created after the upcoming hard fork.

Can anyone please help me with a step-by-step guide of bitcoin gold mining. I need to know from the beginning as I have no idea about mining.

Thanks in advance!

Here is step by step guide with all software and hardware and command line parameters: https://howtotoken.com/mine-bitcoin-gold-ultimate-guide/

It was created with Bitcoin Gold team, ask questions in comments to get updates
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 12:41:57 PM
No wallet No mining no mainnet that I know of,yet price is around $150.Its just money from thin air
Activity: 105
November 08, 2017, 11:51:43 AM
you can use suprnova.cc for test
Activity: 31
November 08, 2017, 11:44:23 AM

this is true.

Mining Zcoin

Is it Zcoin more profitable for you than Zcash when you mine with the 1080's?
Activity: 39
November 08, 2017, 03:13:04 AM

this is true.

Mining Zcoin
Activity: 31
November 07, 2017, 11:15:32 PM

this is true.

If I had to guess I would say Zcash or Ether.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 12:12:35 PM

this is true.

November 05, 2017, 11:14:13 PM

this is true.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
November 05, 2017, 01:06:40 PM
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
November 04, 2017, 12:35:25 PM
Since today you can start mining Bitcoin Gold. Soon you can use CosmoPool for it.

Here is their link http://cosmopool.online/

but what wallet address do u use nobody seems to fkcing answer   that question

You can just use your bitcoin address.
Be carrefull : it is just the testnet : the coin haven't any value.
It is just for a few time, just the tie to test your production setup :computer, GPU, Pool, and all your parameters.
Mainnet will be available later, probably next week...
Activity: 12
November 04, 2017, 11:23:33 AM
Since today you can start mining Bitcoin Gold. Soon you can use CosmoPool for it.

but what wallet address do u use nobody seems to fkcing answer   that question

You can just use your bitcoin address.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 08:29:55 AM

but what wallet address do u use nobody seems to fkcing answer   that question
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
November 03, 2017, 08:13:21 PM
telegram:
Dear followers of Bitcoin Gold project.
We are excited about the way the testnet is working.
On the second day we have applied changes about the starting difficulty, some more minor settings and restarted the network. Currently we have 57 operating nodes and more than 200 mined blocks. The network is stable and all of the transactions are executed.
We take advantage of the opportunity to thank to users, pools operators, wallets and exchanges that are helping with the development and the testnet progress.
All the received help is highly appreciated! Thanks for all of the support!
Bitcoin Gold community.
https://bitcoingold.org/bitcoin-gold-daily-update-network-…/

still nothing about mining

In the very link you posted they do say that mainnet mining will start once they have a few key pieces in place, namely working wallets/addresses and exchanges/pools configured with proper code for the mainnet coins. The post also indicated they would announce the launch date ahead of time. I am fine with this as it is better to have everything in lace than risk a possible rollback later on. As long as they don't pull a 3 AM ninja launch to try and quickly mine some more coins for themselves, I am fine with this proposed approach.

Next steps:

We are in touch with major exchanges and wallet providers that have asked for the replay protection and the unique address format in order to support us, follow their statements and start working on integration with Bitcoin Gold. So all the users can receive their funds without any  problems.
    We will start planning the release of the main network very soon and will come up with release date as soon as we are ready to announce it.
    Go to previous BTG Daily Update to check our complete timeline.
[/size]
Activity: 33
November 03, 2017, 05:10:39 PM
telegram:
Dear followers of Bitcoin Gold project.
We are excited about the way the testnet is working.
On the second day we have applied changes about the starting difficulty, some more minor settings and restarted the network. Currently we have 57 operating nodes and more than 200 mined blocks. The network is stable and all of the transactions are executed.
We take advantage of the opportunity to thank to users, pools operators, wallets and exchanges that are helping with the development and the testnet progress.
All the received help is highly appreciated! Thanks for all of the support!
Bitcoin Gold community.
https://bitcoingold.org/bitcoin-gold-daily-update-network-…/

still nothing about mining
Pages:
Jump to: