Pages:
Author

Topic: How to mine merit as a beginner - page 5. (Read 974 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 560
July 16, 2024, 06:47:25 AM
I'm a beginner that should got into the system with the hope of gaining more knowledge about the system to enable me gain from the system. So the little information I got about merit I'm passionate to know the possible way of mining merit to enable me know what mining of merit entails and how possible I can grow my merit by mining.

You can't mine merit as you have already been told, as a newbie, you earn merits by the quality post being made whereby the receiver feels what you are posting has a lot of taughts in it, they may do wish to send you merit for the quality post and they may wish not to depending on whether they have smerits or not or by their willingness to give merit to your post, for you to know more about merits, read this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faq-everything-you-need-to-know-about-forum-activity-account-ranks-and-merit-2766177
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1267
Lightning network is good with small amount of BTC
July 16, 2024, 06:44:06 AM
Read this about merit system:
Merit & new rank requirements
FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

If you are given two merits, you will have 1 smerit that can can send to people. If you want to earn merit from people, be posting quality posts.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
July 16, 2024, 06:43:01 AM
I'm a beginner that should got into the system with the hope of gaining more knowledge about the system to enable me gain from the system. So the little information I got about merit I'm passionate to know the possible way of mining merit to enable me know what mining of merit entails and how possible I can grow my merit by mining.
As a beginner, you have more important things to do, learning is one of keys to improve yourself and when you have good improvements, you will get merit.

Metaphortically, Merit is Proof of Work, from your posts and post quality. If you only make posts but your posts lack of quality, no merit. Other members will not appreciate your posts, don't relay it to merit nodes and you will not get merit.

Welcome message and how to mine merit as beginners
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 5086
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
July 16, 2024, 06:41:01 AM
no, you can not mine for merit.
Mining is a technical action, it's brute-forcing a string untill the hash of said string is under a certain value... Merit is a record in bitcointalk's database. The two have nothing in common.
It's like asking if you can grow potatoes to hear some nice music.

If you want merit, just forget about merit and engage in the community. Learn, make friends, talk, make good posts... Merits will come sooner or later.
Activity: 53
Merit: 2
July 16, 2024, 06:39:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: