Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 120. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
February 22, 2016, 08:18:33 AM
Well, maybe  it is a main issue to motivate the woman about the bitcoins if the woman starts the use of btc then the value of btc will increases and also the other achievement and development also for the bit coin future . so i think womans should be motivated about it. we should tell them about the useful character of btc...  earning profit of btc ( speed earning) .

it would be better also for the woman to learn about the btc that how to maintain our buisiness like trading that can be understood through normal  trading of btc.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
February 22, 2016, 07:58:49 AM
introdice her how bitcoin work, ask her to download bitcoin, then send 10btc to her address, after you can give some reference how to spend it  Roll Eyes
Yes true that women believe in and are interested in bitcoin enough for her interested in using bitcoin.
If she had been interested she'll try to use bitcoin.
LOL if you will give her 10 BTC I think she will come with different names to get the 10BTC from you everytime. Jokes apart, I think the best thing to introduce bitcoins to women is by telling them the uses of bitcoins and the ease to use.
yes explaining the advantages and potential of bitcoin ecosystem will attract any human regardless of their gender. But making them to start listening is the preliminary challenge always.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 22, 2016, 07:56:24 AM
introdice her how bitcoin work, ask her to download bitcoin, then send 10btc to her address, after you can give some reference how to spend it  Roll Eyes
Yes true that women believe in and are interested in bitcoin enough for her interested in using bitcoin.
LOL if you will give her 10 BTC I think she will come with different names to get the 10BTC from you everytime. Jokes apart, I think the best thing to introduce bitcoins to women is by telling them the uses of bitcoins and the ease to use.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 22, 2016, 03:33:30 AM
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
February 22, 2016, 03:19:43 AM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..
Could be quite simple, just make an online shop that accepts only bitcoin and offers cosmetics and some nice clothing at discount.
Tadaam!
Yeah Cheesy something like two for one sale if you use bitcoin only to make your purchases.
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
February 22, 2016, 03:17:47 AM
Shopping discounts would be a good motivator xD
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 22, 2016, 03:09:11 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 22, 2016, 03:02:57 AM
Bitcoin needs to be made to look like their husband's credit card.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 22, 2016, 03:00:28 AM
good thinking to introduce bitcoin in women, the best way discount , women always like that thing who has a discount. secondly discount on that things which women like mostly just like ( jewelries, clothes, makeup).
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 22, 2016, 02:48:26 AM
If you want to win a woman's heart, just do what she loves and she will be all yours. Similarly, to win women's heart to use bitcoins, associate bitcoins with what they love most and you will be surprised at the way women will embrace bitcoins.
bitcoin is same like money, girls love money, just give them 1 bitcoin and teach them how to use then let them purchase anything they want, they will be suprised how easy to transaction with bitcoin, to be honest most of them don't care about technology behind bitcoin, mining etc, they only interested on how to spend the bitcoin

not all girls love money, but they are pretty looking and happy when they have atleast something to spend when they are out, so really giving them bitcoin and telling them where they could spend it could really motivate them...   Smiley
Activity: 676
February 22, 2016, 01:08:53 AM
the best way to motivate women is by saying that they can do shopping with bitcoins, as they are very much addicted to shopping and it will surely motivate women to use bitcoins
Activity: 742
February 22, 2016, 12:11:59 AM
If you want to win a woman's heart, just do what she loves and she will be all yours. Similarly, to win women's heart to use bitcoins, associate bitcoins with what they love most and you will be surprised at the way women will embrace bitcoins.
bitcoin is same like money, girls love money, just give them 1 bitcoin and teach them how to use then let them purchase anything they want, they will be suprised how easy to transaction with bitcoin, to be honest most of them don't care about technology behind bitcoin, mining etc, they only interested on how to spend the bitcoin
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 21, 2016, 10:26:25 AM
Activity: 812
February 21, 2016, 10:12:33 AM
Give awareness to woman about bitcoins. It will help .
Activity: 260
February 21, 2016, 08:03:34 AM
what gender has to do with bitcoin? i think a clear explanation of bitcoin and the results of how to gain the bitcoin and some ideas of how to use the bitcoin will do it i suppose Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 21, 2016, 04:24:54 AM
there are just hundred possibilities here and ideal for those women who stay at home and earn coin. Things they always wanted to do if they had the chance, a lot of women run blogs of all sorts and use pinterest, if only somehow that could be incentivized with the coin.. Hmmm.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
February 21, 2016, 04:04:33 AM
Women are being motivated and already started showing interest to bitcoin. I am noticing that lots of women searching about bitcoin and asking how to make money with bitcoin on facebook and other social sites.
I too know some women personally who have their own bitcoin related site, blogs, and faucets. not a big number of
women but it is a good start I think.

Well it's good all the women I know don't give a fuck about btc in general ^^

You are living in third world country I guess, women are very much active in knowing and learning new things, and in my country womens have already started to make money with bitcoins.

Even in the third world country, Women can do online business involving Bitcoins.
Moreover the good thing is that they can stay at home and earn bitcoin online.
Thats the best thing about it.
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 02:38:16 AM
If you want to motivate women to use bitcoins then give them some bitcoins as a gift then see what will be the next questions.
Activity: 420
February 20, 2016, 11:13:11 PM

all women love shoes. I think we can advertise it with shoes. and women will be interested
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
February 20, 2016, 09:44:33 PM
how about give him a ring with QR code of new bitcoin address (with balance 1btc) like this
if she accepts you, and want to be your wife, you can give her PrivateKey, if she not accept you don't give her the private key  Cheesy

First viable comment  +1
Jump to: