Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 122. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 20, 2016, 09:40:56 AM
Women are being motivated and already started showing interest to bitcoin. I am noticing that lots of women searching about bitcoin and asking how to make money with bitcoin on facebook and other social sites.

facebook and other social sites. Of course. Where else. So typical.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2016, 09:32:59 AM
Women are being motivated and already started showing interest to bitcoin. I am noticing that lots of women searching about bitcoin and asking how to make money with bitcoin on facebook and other social sites.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
February 20, 2016, 06:21:20 AM
WOMEN = SHOES + MAKEUP + MANICURE + PERFUMES

give them those 4 toys and they will come to us
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2016, 04:38:09 AM
how about give him a ring with QR code of new bitcoin address (with balance 1btc) like this
if she accepts you, and want to be your wife, you can give her PrivateKey, if she not accept you don't give her the private key  Cheesy

[im g]https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Bitcoin-engagement-ring.jpg[/img]

That's a bad idea. That ring does not look precious at all. This is another reason why women don't care. As far as I'm concerned, we don't need them to care, so I'm trying to wonder why people think it matters....when it does not at all.

how about give him a "real gold" fine 999, with shapes bitcoin ..?
i think he will interesting, every woman love jewelry,, and we can introduing bitcoin as a gold
There are physical bitcoins coated with gold and silver or other precious metals but that doesn't changes the fact that they would be buying it for the sake of gold or considering it as a show piece.Introducing bitcoin as gold is just not possible cause it doesn't has the financial background like Gold & nor their purposes match each other.
Though, I don't think it makes any significant difference to bitcoin if its users are men or women,maybe just for the sake of attraction.
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
February 20, 2016, 03:00:05 AM
how about give him a ring with QR code of new bitcoin address (with balance 1btc) like this
if she accepts you, and want to be your wife, you can give her PrivateKey, if she not accept you don't give her the private key  Cheesy

[im g]https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Bitcoin-engagement-ring.jpg[/img]

That's a bad idea. That ring does not look precious at all. This is another reason why women don't care. As far as I'm concerned, we don't need them to care, so I'm trying to wonder why people think it matters....when it does not at all.

how about give him a "real gold" fine 999, with shapes bitcoin ..?
i think he will interesting, every woman love jewelry,, and we can introduing bitcoin as a gold
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 20, 2016, 02:58:00 AM
Think educating half the folks cracking jokes would help bitcoin. Did not realize the culture was this bad.
Activity: 68
🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠
February 20, 2016, 02:54:51 AM
Shoe shops owners should give discounts for buyers paying with bitcoin. It definitely motivate women to get interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 812
February 20, 2016, 12:39:09 AM
The first thing is that we should open a online store and tell them they will get discount on clothes and shoes, if they pay n Bitcoins.

This will definitely promote bitcoins in Both male and females. Roll Eyes

I'm, thinking exactly the same if there will come a  online market there will be sure be women that will buy the clothes.
So someone just need to open a online web shop where you can pay with the bitcoin only.
Yes usually women are attracted to a lot of my shopping online shopping offers bitcoin payment with each course many women also will follow bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 19, 2016, 06:30:45 AM
The first thing is that we should open a online store and tell them they will get discount on clothes and shoes, if they pay n Bitcoins.

This will definitely promote bitcoins in Both male and females. Roll Eyes

I'm, thinking exactly the same if there will come a  online market there will be sure be women that will buy the clothes.
So someone just need to open a online web shop where you can pay with the bitcoin only.
Activity: 67
February 19, 2016, 06:14:49 AM
Women already use Bitcoin. Even if they didn't, gender has nothing to do with anything.
Activity: 112
February 19, 2016, 04:47:07 AM
it is simply if u offer Buy one get one free Bitcoin then surelly women will come
Activity: 70
February 19, 2016, 04:32:35 AM

Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
February 19, 2016, 02:57:00 AM
if she accepts you, and want to be your wife, you can give her PrivateKey, if she not accept you don't give her the private key  Cheesy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 19, 2016, 02:53:03 AM
To motivate women, you should give all your btcs to your family or friends(female). Let them do shopping with the money... In this way you motivate them to use btc... lol... just kidding...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 19, 2016, 02:46:53 AM
I think you can give her a present like 0.2 bitcoins or more, so she will ask more what is bitcoin and how it works. and then you explain more to her, like you can buy something with bitcoin and etc.
lol I would not be stupid to give free bitcoin for who don't know about btc. especially women, that only extravagance and waste my time
Activity: 434
February 19, 2016, 02:26:15 AM
I think you can give her a present like 0.2 bitcoins or more, so she will ask more what is bitcoin and how it works. and then you explain more to her, like you can buy something with bitcoin and etc.

And show her the online stores where she can get a discount in buying bitcoins. Just don't let her have access to your wallet Smiley
Activity: 406
February 19, 2016, 02:11:52 AM
Activity: 245
February 19, 2016, 01:27:50 AM
Just tell them Bitcoin is a way to make some money.

yeah if we tell them about bitcoin, at a moment we can earn some money throw bitcoin easily work here, stable at the house & work and we can make money then they will aware about bitcoin .
Activity: 812
February 19, 2016, 01:08:43 AM
I believe that, sadly, Bitcoin is still difficult for the average of population, it has a bad reputation.

Although you can motivate them by telling the benefit of the Bitcoin as it is a future e-currency. You can show them how the exchange takes place from bitcoin to real currency.

I think bitcoin does not have a bad reputation in the eyes of the public, many people do not know about bitcoin because I think there is a lack of socialization to the community about bitcoin. Thus causing a lot of people who do not know about bitcoin, and bitcoin consider mediocre. Most people are lazy to do something new and already comfortable in his habits. Therefore make people continue to believe that many people, especially women who joined the bitcoin.

Activity: 62
February 18, 2016, 04:07:07 PM
I believe that, sadly, Bitcoin is still difficult for the average of population, it has a bad reputation.

Although you can motivate them by telling the benefit of the Bitcoin as it is a future e-currency. You can show them how the exchange takes place from bitcoin to real currency.
Jump to: