Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 128. (Read 191756 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 10, 2016, 06:41:02 AM
The only way to convince women in this case, I think, is you need to convince them when they need some money in short time. Maybe they'll try to get bitcoin

It will work believe me.

I introduced bitcoin many times to other persons, including girls, that really needs a quite "side earnings" while doing their real life job. Short budget always happen in reality. Well the first doings I mentioned them is to browse freely in this forum. I only mentioned signature campaign as the method they will do because they will soon learn other method while engaging for a long time here in this forum. Today, some of them reached a decent rank so they can earn more in campaign and at the same time they also did other bitcoin earnings method.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
February 10, 2016, 06:21:03 AM
The only way to convince women in this case, I think, is you need to convince them when they need some money in short time. Maybe they'll try to get bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 10, 2016, 06:04:00 AM
i think it is a main issue to motivate the woman about the bitcoins if the woman starts the use of btc then the value
of btc will increases and also the other achievement and development also for the bit coin future .

Main issue? I see no changes even women learn to start bitcoin even what will be the effect in the prices. Number of persons is a must not the gender issue.

In what way you discuss bitcoin with other people, also the same way goes for woman.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 05:39:43 AM
I think companies have to promote it more in their staff.
Because I think also the fact use age.
But women think rather that it is not reliable.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 10, 2016, 05:28:30 AM
i think it is a main issue to motivate the woman about the bitcoins if the woman starts the use of btc then the value
of btc will increases and also the other achievement and development also for the bit coin future .
so i think womans should be motivated about it.
we should tell them about the useful character of btc.
earning profit of btc ( speed earning) .
it would be better also for the woman to learn about the btc
that how to maintain our buisiness like trading
that can be understood through normal trading of btc.
Activity: 812
February 10, 2016, 02:27:29 AM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

it is easy to motivate women to use bitcoin.

just tell them it is money and you can spend it. then they will do the rest. find a shop and spend all your salary on shoes. . .
Regardless of the method you use to make a woman to wear a bitcoin is important for them to believe and are interested in bitcoin.
I'm sure if she was interested in bitcoin surely women will seek to try, let alone get a bitcoin is very easy.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
February 10, 2016, 12:21:50 AM
just like me when I explained to women it was quite difficult to understand.
but actually depends on each woman. I have a female friend who was familiar with the online business and then I explain and motivate him to use bitcoin and she was until recently using bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 10, 2016, 12:14:18 AM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

it is easy to motivate women to use bitcoin.

just tell them it is money and you can spend it. then they will do the rest. find a shop and spend all your salary on shoes. . .
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 10, 2016, 12:06:06 AM
It is not hard to motivate them to use bitcoin, all girls want to earn online, as they have to spend most of their time at home for their children.
To motivate them towards bitcoin is to show them how to earn easily and faster online with bitcoin, and also make them confident about that it is easy to use bitcoin for shopping and other daily use,
I think is hard and difficult bro, if you say its easy how many women have you invite to join in bitcoin ? how many wome accepted your invting ?
Activity: 242
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
February 09, 2016, 11:43:17 PM
It is not hard to motivate them to use bitcoin, all girls want to earn online, as they have to spend most of their time at home for their children.
To motivate them towards bitcoin is to show them how to earn easily and faster online with bitcoin, and also make them confident about that it is easy to use bitcoin for shopping and other daily use,

yeah ever time  is women is empty .inside village side when women know and heard bitcoin is use full software. she is motivate to use bitcoin and she is thinking what time join with bitcoin
Activity: 196
February 09, 2016, 07:37:39 PM
Motivating and convincing women into bitcoin is an easy job IMO.
Just give a simple assumption stating that it is a similar currency as fiat having the only difference of not being materialistic.

Then try to lure them by showing how it is getting accepted on popular stores, specially on foodies Grin
And how the transactions are irreversible.

They will instantly start to get the hang of it after that Wink

Yeah, I think that would be the best way to convince women to use bitcoins, as they are much more interested in outing with friends which involves having a good food at restaurant and shopping too, and they would get into bitcoin without any hesitation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
February 09, 2016, 06:59:45 PM
Motivating and convincing women into bitcoin is an easy job IMO.
Just give a simple assumption stating that it is a similar currency as fiat having the only difference of not being materialistic.

Then try to lure them by showing how it is getting accepted on popular stores, specially on foodies Grin
And how the transactions are irreversible.

They will instantly start to get the hang of it after that Wink
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2016, 06:52:44 PM
Clearly we just tell them its an easy way to shop  Tongue

That's one thing, but its not only about shopping now, they know that they can earn money out of bitcoins and women are working smart nowadays to earn a good money, So if they are aware they can make money they would surely get into bitcoins.
Activity: 378
February 09, 2016, 06:49:53 PM
Why would you do that? You have too many coins that you don't know how to spend? Just convince online shoe stores to accept btc and it's done.
Activity: 112
February 09, 2016, 06:03:33 PM
Clearly we just tell them its an easy way to shop  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
February 09, 2016, 05:59:59 PM
Force them to sign up for the draft!

O wait wrong conversation Tongue
Activity: 98
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 09, 2016, 05:58:20 PM
I find this site has a lot of guys that are suspect in any one that defines as female. Usually think they are being scammed in some way and its created a bit of a witch hunt like setting that is not the most friendly for them.

Working on a more inclusive setting would go a long way in more female adaption.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 09, 2016, 05:57:00 PM
The women using bitcoin are on the same proportion as are on the internet to earn online, they are motivated and are invited on the internet the same way as men, In short those who are aware with the features and benefits of bitcoin will definitely join/adopt bitcoin otherwise they will hate . So we have to show them how easy to earn and to withdraw and to spend it.
Activity: 182
February 09, 2016, 05:49:32 PM
i dont think you should motivate them if they do not want to use it, there just no reason to do that

If they want to learn something new then they would surely start using bitcoins, and for that they don't need motivation from people around them, its an individual decision whether to go for it  or not.
Activity: 179
February 09, 2016, 04:28:59 PM
i dont think you should motivate them if they do not want to use it, there just no reason to do that
Jump to: