Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 151. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 28, 2015, 09:54:17 AM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Yes, kinda hard to convince them that bitcoin is money.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
September 25, 2015, 12:12:31 AM
LOL...just tell us it's "magic internet money".
And the #5 comment ;-)

Oh, yes. In India, when offline shopping is possible with bitcoin, then women will rush into bitcoin world. Or, we need to promote gold ornaments for bitcoin. Then also, we can see a peak of bitcoin in India. In common, when everything available for bitcoin, people will start using bitcoin for sure...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 24, 2015, 11:46:29 PM
And the #5 comment ;-)
hahaha,,, actually it depends on the woman, if she was very fond of money, must be very easy to persuade him, but if she did not believe it, it might be difficult  Grin
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
September 24, 2015, 11:02:29 PM
And the #5 comment ;-)
Activity: 112
September 24, 2015, 10:24:03 PM

OK that WILL work. I'd be happy to be your experiment Grin
LOL. just tell him that bitcoin easily obtained in large numbers, they might be interested  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
September 24, 2015, 09:28:50 PM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

First of all, don't segregate men and women into different categories when it comes to these matters. You're basically saying women are stupid when it comes to technology and that's a really bad assumption.

The correct question would be, "how can we all come together and save Bitcoin from the egomaniacal core developers before they flush all of our hopes for Bitcoin down the tubes with their infinite circle jerk?"

How hard can it be to change one line of code! Tongue
Activity: 80
September 24, 2015, 09:17:42 PM

The best way it to give them free bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 24, 2015, 06:52:34 PM
Im pretty sure womans will use bitcoin if there is some good shop that accept it making huge promotions and discounts otherwise i guess wont happen,if promotion and discounts at some shop they will get into bitcoin world just to get those stuffs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
September 24, 2015, 04:10:38 PM

OK that WILL work. I'd be happy to be your experiment Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
September 24, 2015, 02:16:26 PM
Get a GYM membership, eat healthy, stay away from munchies&beer&coke. Stop excessive masturbating that ruins your body. Get a decent job with good salary.

Then, you ll be able to motivate "womens" for anything.

True Words, True Words. Where are these men? It's like unicorn hunting:) ehehehe
Activity: 77
September 21, 2015, 05:49:00 AM
If you want her to use bitcoin, then give her lots of free bitcoin.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
September 21, 2015, 04:57:30 AM
Women will only spend and that's it, they will not even mind where it comes from or how to get it, as long as they have it and they can spend it, they will go for it. Take it from me, i'm a husband for 7 years now and my wife don't even know where my salary is coming from and how much i'm getting paid  Grin
This may be true for a house wife but a working independent women is not only interested in spending but she can be introduced to new ways of income and bitcoin is one of them

Ah that's a different story my friend, those working independent women is from a different league, they know how to budget and how to spend wisely. Women are far more better in saving money than men. Those are the ones that are hard to convince to use Bitcoin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
September 21, 2015, 04:52:59 AM
Women will only spend and that's it, they will not even mind where it comes from or how to get it, as long as they have it and they can spend it, they will go for it. Take it from me, i'm a husband for 7 years now and my wife don't even know where my salary is coming from and how much i'm getting paid  Grin
This may be true for a house wife but a working independent women is not only interested in spending but she can be introduced to new ways of income and bitcoin is one of them
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
September 21, 2015, 02:51:20 AM
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 15, 2015, 06:49:40 PM
Don’t get me wrong, but motivation must come from the inside, you cannot motivate anyone, people motivate themselves.

On topic, When bitcoin price explodes everyone will want to get in including women.

It's always the same good ol story. People want flashy things, so they will wait for the Bitcoin price to get flashy again. Well, good luck, but they could have been here already getting ahead of the pack, but people only like to be on the winning team only when its clearly winning.

Correct, but by the time the masses realize something like that, is already too late, I think this will be similar to the gold rush of California in which only a few miners got rich but everyone else’s that sold something to miners got very wealthy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
September 15, 2015, 01:41:41 PM
It's quite hard to make a women want to understand and use bitcoin, becauese mostly a women is too lazy to understand about technology, they just use it for take a selfie(use an iphone for example) LOL

I'm personally have a difficulty to teach a women about bitcoin.

I'm personally didn't know what exactly bitcoin is  Cheesy,
so how i can motivate her if ourselves didn't know yet what it is bitcoin exactly.

You have 258 activity points which means you've been here for about 9 months, and still don't know what Bitcoin is? What have you been doing in the meantime then?

Hacked account maybe? LOL
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 15, 2015, 01:22:05 PM
I'm personally didn't know what exactly bitcoin is  Cheesy,
so how i can motivate her if ourselves didn't know yet what it is bitcoin exactly.

I don't know exactly what you are doing here, you are a senior member but still dont know about bitcoin Roll Eyes

The other way to motivate woman is give bitcoin to her as a birthday gift Cheesy And lets see what she will do with that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
September 15, 2015, 11:16:00 AM

You have 258 activity points which means you've been here for about 9 months, and still don't know what Bitcoin is? What have you been doing in the meantime then?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
September 15, 2015, 10:35:35 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 15, 2015, 09:42:17 AM
Get a GYM membership, eat healthy, stay away from munchies&beer&coke. Stop excessive masturbating that ruins your body. Get a decent job with good salary.

Then, you ll be able to motivate "womens" for anything.

haha.

Maybe women (no 's' needed) better things to buy with Bitcoin. Or maybe the need more regular local stores to use bitcoin. Or maybe it needs to be easier to obtain a wallet.

More places to use it will motivate everyone to use it more.
yes man...but for that we need more people to use bitcoin ..so more store will accept bitcoin i think
Jump to: