Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 153. (Read 191756 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
September 13, 2015, 11:03:18 AM
I feel like there's a lot of sexism in this thread. Now put down your pitchforks, I'm no activist or anything, but what's the difference? If a guy or girl wants to use bitcoin and understands it, they can and will.
There is no difference only that most are men who use Bitcoin..i thinnk so Huh

I really don't know what's the problem. Women don't need to be motivated to use Bitcoin. Men and women simply have different preferences, so "motivating" women won't help at all. Those that are interested will join voluntarily.

It's quite normal that new technological trends are adopted by men first, especially if usability is low. That doesn't mean that women won't join at a later stage of development. Bitcoin is money and women need money, too. So there's no reason why they wouldn't be interested.

Bitcoin does not need to be advertised to a specific group. It's free, universal and advertises itself.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 13, 2015, 10:52:14 AM
I feel like there's a lot of sexism in this thread. Now put down your pitchforks, I'm no activist or anything, but what's the difference? If a guy or girl wants to use bitcoin and understands it, they can and will.
There is no difference only that most are men who use Bitcoin..i thinnk so Huh
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
September 10, 2015, 11:02:38 PM
September 10, 2015, 05:44:43 PM
I don't think there is any difference between motivating a male or female to use bitcoin. it is the same amount of hard work to convince anybody to use bitcoin, I have tried to interest some of my friend to use bitcoin but I was not successful in doing so.
i don`t think so ...i have only one girl ho use bitcoin and a lot of boys Smiley..i think women are more hard to explain
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 07, 2015, 11:25:56 AM
When the prices are high thats when the women will flood in. because bitches love money.

Everyone who is a boyfriend out there buy some shoes for your girlfriend this weekend and tell her its from all the mega bucks you are earning from bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 07, 2015, 11:24:26 AM
I don't think there is any difference between motivating a male or female to use bitcoin. it is the same amount of hard work to convince anybody to use bitcoin, I have tried to interest some of my friend to use bitcoin but I was not successful in doing so.
Activity: 336
September 07, 2015, 08:41:51 AM
that's pritty hard i didn't ever find any woman in the bitcoin economy atleast in here at bitcointalk community but I think if you want to motivate a woman about bitcoins then just explain her about what it is and wjat are its benifits
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 07, 2015, 04:40:52 AM
buy a pisychal Good for him with bitcoin
also u can introduce to use bitcoin, if he can buy some pisychal good he will continue use bitcoin Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 07, 2015, 04:30:28 AM
We don't have central company which will benefit from that. So there is no one who will give money just for that.

If BTC explodes, everyone using it will benefit from it.
And I think Circle gave away $5 for free a few months ago.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 07, 2015, 12:53:16 AM
Gender doesn't have anything to do with people who uses bitcoins. I am a female and I use bitcoins. I prefer cryptocurrency because it takes less effort when it comes to transactions I'm making online.

Maybe it depends on the way people thinks because some will not really care about bitcoin either it's a man or a woman.

i somewhat agree. using bitcoin has nothing to do with gender. the only factor IMO is the use cases. i mean if there are enough online places or non-online stores that accept bitcoin then more people would use bitcoin no matter what gender they are.
but right now since bitcoin is not so popular and there is not enough places to spend it (everywhere) i think it has more male users than female
Activity: 350
September 06, 2015, 11:17:12 PM
Gender doesn't have anything to do with people who uses bitcoins. I am a female and I use bitcoins. I prefer cryptocurrency because it takes less effort when it comes to transactions I'm making online.

Maybe it depends on the way people thinks because some will not really care about bitcoin either it's a man or a woman.
since your a female, aside from the earning possibilities or business opportunities in bitcoins, what else is the reason why you are using bitcoins?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
September 06, 2015, 01:01:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
September 05, 2015, 03:52:35 PM
Make a wallet for them, put some BTC in it, then point them to some http://localbiticoines.com/ to buy more, or put them in the direction of https://faucetbox.com/en/list for gathering satoshis.
i make  a wallet if you put 1 btc for every girl Smiley))

Ha ha, I havent got that much, just some faucet satoshis.
September 05, 2015, 03:39:36 PM
Make a wallet for them, put some BTC in it, then point them to some http://localbiticoines.com/ to buy more, or put them in the direction of https://faucetbox.com/en/list for gathering satoshis.
i make  a wallet if you put 1 btc for every girl Smiley))
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
September 05, 2015, 03:15:10 PM
September 05, 2015, 03:07:45 PM
we can invite him to join at bitcoin meet up Smiley
and give him diamond  Cheesy
And who is gonna pay for that? You? There's is one major problem with every promotions which include giving people bitcoins or goods to promote bitcoin indirectly. We don't have central company which will benefit from that. So there is no one who will give money just for that.
i know girls are motivated by money ..but i don`t want that kind of motivation ..maybe its good if someone want to pay Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1288
September 04, 2015, 05:27:02 AM
And who is gonna pay for that? You? There's is one major problem with every promotions which include giving people bitcoins or goods to promote bitcoin indirectly. We don't have central company which will benefit from that. So there is no one who will give money just for that.
September 04, 2015, 05:09:53 AM
"him" ?
lol
I think it would be great if someone made an online shop that deals in women purse or maybe dress that accept both bitcoin and credit cards
but if you buy it using bitcoin they would get 30% off, Women loves discount dude Cheesy

that will be a great idea ..i think this must be done by someone who already have an online shop
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
September 04, 2015, 04:52:24 AM
"him" ?
lol
I think it would be great if someone made an online shop that deals in women purse or maybe dress that accept both bitcoin and credit cards
but if you buy it using bitcoin they would get 30% off, Women loves discount dude Cheesy
Activity: 322
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
September 04, 2015, 04:25:22 AM
Jump to: