Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I think a successful bitcoin trader or miner will find it easy to invite a woman to the bitcoin community because you simply cannot argue with results.

I think its than maybe easier but still not very easy to do because of the fact that woman do not even know this.
My girlfriend know's it for a part and she is thinking that it can be nice so its a light point.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost
I think a successful bitcoin trader or miner will find it easy to invite a woman to the bitcoin community because you simply cannot argue with results.
Activity: 364
I think we can easily motivate women if their is always at home, without real job and who are shopping lover. You can easily to discuss that bitcoin is can be use to shop what ever you want and that key word they would start to ask a lot of question about bitcoin.

You could try this but I still think you cannot convince them so easily in my eyes because its just not so easy in my eyes.
I think its better to let them find it out by themselves, its better and they will also learn more from that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
It is so hard to motivate women to use Bitcoin because women are not in to this online computer currency they think that it to much work.
Women have other priorities in life that they find much more important.

But I think women spend more of their time on internet at there home and with that they want to start something with which they can earn at their home so I think more women are there on online earning and if not on bitcoin then if they learn about the earning of bitcoin then they will immediately adopt it.
Activity: 406
I think we can easily motivate women if their is always at home, without real job and who are shopping lover. You can easily to discuss that bitcoin is can be use to shop what ever you want and that key word they would start to ask a lot of question about bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Motivating some woman can be done on all kind of methods these days, I think that easily say it to them will already motivate them honestly.
Its of course how you are saying it and you have to talk about the advantages.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
men are men so i will prefer to motivate a women we should discuss it in a group because firstly they will feel secure secondly they will see what others are talking about it and thirdly she will see what more can they use this in
Activity: 238
It is so hard to motivate women to use Bitcoin because women are not in to this online computer currency they think that it to much work.
Understand that they are not online. Make an arrangement at home. When they are free done with the home works, they would really pop-in. Will be much eager to learn. It all depends on us how we encourage them. Lets move with positive attitude.
Activity: 238

shopping is an way for them to try to get to understand what bitcoin is. if you teach them how to shop just about anything with bitcoin, they may understand it more than you do.
shopping is one of the best reward to motivate women.
I would word as expense requires money. Money comes from a business or from an employment. This forum is a source of income i would say where it does not require investment. Just get in here, join a forum and earn money. When a person is need of money and he/she knows about BTC, obviously they would pitch into this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

shopping is an way for them to try to get to understand what bitcoin is. if you teach them how to shop just about anything with bitcoin, they may understand it more than you do.

not only shopping but you have to show that how much discount can they get if they use bitcoin and even it is free to earn , this way they will be accepting it fastly as they are always ready for discount products and that too if they knew that doing small work and they get it free. This way they will start to use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The only universal method shows them how to shop with Bitcoins. Yes, women can like shopping very much. So if you teach them how to use Bitcoin in shopping, i am sure they will understand very easily. But in all country this is not possible but where ever Bitcoin legal there you can use this method.

Yeah i agree!  Women love shopping! Either online or offline.  They always wanted to be on trend especially when they are the kind to compete with their peers  in fashion and trends.  So show them how you can shop easily online with Bitcoin.   I bet they will be amazed and will seek how to get Bitcoin for themselves Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
If makeup, shoes, bag stores, convenient stores, supermarkets accept btc payment and offer discount for bitcoin payment.

most women do not like complicated to pay something
like if she have cash and credit card she will use credit card
That's true that they are more comfortable in using cash and credit card as they find it simple and easy to use, but what if bitcoin gains physical shape like card, I think it will attract many people to start using bitcoin.

my girlfriend someday ago ask me about forex trading he interesting to join it, im introduce bitcoin trading but she is still not interesting...
sometimes woman not interesting wth btcoin because not famous in online world or real world, not like forex, gold, stock market.
Activity: 406
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If makeup, shoes, bag stores, convenient stores, supermarkets accept btc payment and offer discount for bitcoin payment.

most women do not like complicated to pay something
like if she have cash and credit card she will use credit card
That's true that they are more comfortable in using cash and credit card as they find it simple and easy to use, but what if bitcoin gains physical shape like card, I think it will attract many people to start using bitcoin.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
i think it is best to give them money in bitcoins and say that if they will hold their bitcoins then the value is going to jump a lot, then they would surely use bitcoins in my opinion or at least try it
I think women is really hard to convince regarding something that is not familiar or they dont have interest. If i were to introduce bitcoin to them i guess i will say the convenience it can bring in your life and the opportunity to earn extra even at home. and also they can use it to shop online.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The only universal method shows them how to shop with Bitcoins. Yes, women can like shopping very much. So if you teach them how to use Bitcoin in shopping, i am sure they will understand very easily. But in all country this is not possible but where ever Bitcoin legal there you can use this method.
well either way i doubt that they will still use it as it will be easier for them to use ordinary fiat like always, in my opinion it would be really fruitless such things
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i think it is best to give them money in bitcoins and say that if they will hold their bitcoins then the value is going to jump a lot, then they would surely use bitcoins in my opinion or at least try it
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
It is very easy to teach the women in our house. When they see us much interested in working on btc  and when we share the benefits they will be more interested in it. Try to give the money you earned. Ask them to spend for their expense. They will never discourage you to work on BTC. They too will be interested in earning more from their side as they feel it gives double the benefits. One from my side and other one from her side.

Women  are always looking for something new ways to earn, so there are women in this  community, so I think they are just waiting to be told about bitcoin, but there are women who have what they need, and most of the time, I think don't need to work on bitcoin..

The mostly also want the newest of the newest so I think if they get to know the bitcoin they will like it for sure.
Its how you are looking at it, I think the bitcoin will be more popular at the woman's very soon.

It will depend on us that how good are we at convincing an opposite person, either men or women it you have an good convincing power then it will definitely motivate women to use bitcoins.

women need more money, because women needs very much, especially if they've become a mother. so if we motivate about the results that can be obtained from the bitcoin, they really will be interested to use bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: