Pages:
Author

Topic: How to pick a trading platform? - page 2. (Read 808 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 108
October 25, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
For 3 years of trading, I tried a huge number of exchanges. From my experience I can say that it makes sense to trade on many exchanges, because each is used for its own tasks. But if you need a full-fledged trade with shorts, then I would advise Bitfinex.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 02:09:53 PM
Binance and bitforex for me is the best for crypto trading making a start up for coins you want to buy and to sell coins that only listed in their markets.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 09:28:24 AM
Hi I am just new in trading I just want to know how do you pick a trading platform? I am so confuse on how to pick a nice trading platform also I want to know what coin should I start to used for my trading.

In choosing a nice platform you don't need to be confuse actually mate. The first step you need to was check the volume they have in the platform, its the no. 1 things which I know if you are searching a good exchange site, were you like to trade in, just like Binance is the top 1 exchanger in the market because of having a high volume in the market trading business.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
October 24, 2018, 07:24:37 AM
Hi I am just new in trading I just want to know how do you pick a trading platform? I am so confuse on how to pick a nice trading platform also I want to know what coin should I start to used for my trading.

Look on their volumes everyday, look on the highest exchanges such as binance, huobi, okex and kucoin. Look at the chart and study it. You must be knowledgeable about choosing coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
from the experience that I have the best platform is a project that develops infrastructure and new exchange because I see the project and the concept is very attractive to investors and has a lot of requests because it is often successful when there is such a concept.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 03:56:56 AM
the best trading platform will give you convenience, large trading volume, and trade security that you do at any time. You can see the best trading platform ratings on coinmarketcap.com and you will see binance, OKEx, huobi and some others
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 24, 2018, 03:40:37 AM
No doubt Binance is the best exchange for now,  this exchange very selectif to listed any coin in the platform.  They will never listed shitcoin,  and only listed coin that has good fundamental with strong team member. With high trading volume, you can get lower spread and faster transaction.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

Its not that confusing if you are looking after the selected exchangers are present out there. The exchanger should be selected by looking after few facts like :
1) How much volume that trading exchanger is having - the more it is the better it will be.
2) How much coins have been listed over it. Off course this is important is that you wont have to run here and there to look for all of your coins under single roof.
3) User Interface over the web version as well as mobile app should be excellent and not the disturbing one so that you can focus more over the trading.
If you look after such characters then I guess you are good to go with it.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:29:55 AM
Security and available payment methods are the main factors, which I'm taking into consideration at the process of choosing exchange. And mostly they play a decisive role. Speaking about available coins, try to trade with cheap, but promising altcoins at start. Though experts don't recommend to start with atls, but I think that this way the process of entering crypto might be easier. But don’t waste your funds on shady coins and start with reliable ones anyway. For example, first exchange that I used was cex, which, as we all know provides quite limited list of coins, but this way I was sure that I won't invest in something worthless.

Activity: 27
September 01, 2018, 11:02:14 PM
There are many trading platforms, each of which has its advantages and disadvantages. all you have to do is adjust it to your needs. one of them is by looking at the interface, is it clear, intuitive, easy to use and written in your language? The better the first impression, the greater the trust in the trading platform that meets your needs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 10:38:05 PM
It's difficult to say which platform is better. Time showed that even at exchanges with high turnover reliability and higher, they can also will be bankrupt. I like Binance, they to have smaller a technical work.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 01, 2018, 04:42:33 AM
You have to chooce it according to high daily trading volume, friendly customer support, and that exchange listed alot of potential coin. And so far Binance exchange is the best choice. To start trade chooce coin that the price in the bottom and has higher trading volume.
That customer support is something that is extremely important and it is also necessary to choose a platform where the issues about it has not been extremely too much. There are series of reviews online for most trading platforms which I believe someone who is willing to trade will know how to go about researching most of the reviews of each platform.

Picking a nice trading platform should not be the main target for any new trader, what is important is picking the right strategy. The only thing that makes trading platform different from each other is basically on how reliable they are and for how long they have been operating as well, which also balls down to security.

Bittrex is a very good one as well as binance which can give you the chance to do any of your analysis. Not like I trust any trading platform anyway, but there is no choice but still, they look more reliable for me so far. I am not a fan of logging in most of the time on the trading platform which is the reason I make use of my API on coinigy and tab trader to trader any of the exchanges directly.
Activity: 177
September 01, 2018, 02:14:58 AM
There are many good and trusted trading platforms but u choose which one u are more convenient. But my pick is Binance.. Tokens tradable in binance are with potentials.. There are many more trading platforms, you can check it in coinmarketcap, check whose leading in terms of 24hrs trading volume, monthly trading volume etc..
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 01:29:58 AM

In choosing exchange trading platform you must check the volume first and one of the good example for this are Binance, okex, Bitfinex, kucoin

and Bittrex, then I suggest you to start to buy altcoins with low price value but potentials and has a high volume too in the market then just not

below 5btc in volume is a good one to buy in.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 12:00:41 AM

I think you should pick a decentralized platform because with that you have full control of your funds, i can suggest you use IDEX as this is the most popular now among those DEX platform. If you are well versed with trading then you can go to centralized exchange which i think there are hundreds out here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 11:30:49 PM
With my previous experiences, hitbtc was just a right trading environment which has given me great opportunity during those time I traded those coins I shortly hold in my wallet. I had been doing some good times with other exchanges, but nothing beats what I had with hitbtc's journey. Their support was been true to the traders, since with the last concerns I had with them they refunded those unsuccessful network withdrawal I had, so it helped me decide to stay and trust their companionship.
Activity: 464
August 31, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

I think you should join Bittrex, it's a good trading platform and has a nice looking interface. Many investors have joined the trading floor and it looks like the level of its security is quite good. Besides, the transaction fee is quite low and I like it most.
Activity: 459
August 31, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

Binance will be a great trading platform. There you will not worry about account being hacked. I have been involved in this trading for quite a long time and now I have not been hacked yet.
Beside that, Binance just gathered the potential altcoins and I believe it is the best trading platform for newbie like you. Wink
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 10:03:35 PM
You need to start by learning how to analyze the market, coin, chart, ... Youtube dot com will be the easiest place to learn it. Then follow some projects to choose the project you feel best and you can start investing in a project with a small amount of capital.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 31, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

There is no clear answer to this question because you have a chance to determine your preference according to your options. Unfortunately, we can not do all the ERC-20 Tokens in the Binance market, but we have a chance to trade with all the ERC-20 Tokens over Forkdelta. As another example, I can say that Switcheo service can only trade NEP-5 Tokens with this service. So even for the simplest reason, it is possible to specify transaction options, but some other points can also influence the choice. For example, some examples can be listed through options known on the sector. Transaction volumes, security precautions, support services and server speeds can be important details for me as I select services. It is also important to note that services with low transaction volumes should never be preferred.
Pages:
Jump to: