Pages:
Author

Topic: How to pick a trading platform? - page 4. (Read 808 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 07:44:05 AM
Their are a lot of trading platforms in this industry but you need to select the one that is good and has a lot of coins listed in it before commencing your trades. You need to make research and pick the coins you wish to trade. No one can recommend coins for you and do not take recommendations
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:48:14 AM
Hi I am just new in trading I just want to know how do you pick a trading platform? I am so confuse on how to pick a nice trading platform also I want to know what coin should I start to used for my trading.

You should choose trading platform/s with ; a high conduct from the public, high-volumed exchange/s, many coins available for trading, better security in order for you to be assure that your funds are safe, good customer service, lower transaction fees and fast transactions. I know that there are so many different trading platforms but it is still important to be wise on choosing a good one.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:04:19 AM
Hi I am just new in trading I just want to know how do you pick a trading platform? I am so confuse on how to pick a nice trading platform also I want to know what coin should I start to used for my trading.

There are many topics related to the question "how to pick a trading platform" in that forum.

Check some of them:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/types-of-exchanges-we-know-2918431
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-choose-crypto-exchanges-vote-2939981
Activity: 28
August 30, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

It depends on your trading strategy.
But for a start, I think top centralized exchanges (by volume) is the best option, eg binance.

For coin to start with, it also depends on your strategy.
You need a coin with healthy volatility and for arbitrage trading, the spread across exchanges should be high.
Endeavour to do your own research!
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 04:55:27 AM

Chose ETH or BTC because they are the most tradable assets on that market. Keep in mind that ETH has a higher volatility than BTC. So if you're a newbie then ETH trading can cause a higher damage to your deposit balance.
Activity: 7
August 30, 2018, 04:15:45 AM
Hi,

Choosing a platform for trading is not an easy task : there is many details to take in consideration. 

A lot of them are subjectif and a directed to your need in terms of usability.  Let me tell you what I am looking for :

- Starting with the support of the platform : Will it be present in cas of issue ?
- Does it provide some security features : 2fa authentification and mail confirmation.
- What are the pairs they propose to trade : When looking for a particular digital currency I always check where it is available...not every exchange gives the same pairs to trade.
- What is the reputation of the exchange : enough story on the web to have a full view of the many experience seen on the different exchange.
- Then most likely the volume of trade you will handle have to meet the volume of trade in the exchange.

I would pay attention not to store too much coin on an exchange but rather in a private wallet ....as the exchange can close his door and take our found (what actually happen to me in coinhouse dot eu)

Time is the key,
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
August 30, 2018, 03:58:19 AM
There are many crypto exchanges, where you can start trading, what you need to do is just register.
But the main point is, what you want from trading platform, like ease of doing trades, friendly & prompt customer support, maximum trading pairs available to trade for, high trading volume etc. It all depends on you, your capacity and your needs to do trading on exchanges.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
August 30, 2018, 03:39:00 AM
You have to chooce it according to high daily trading volume, friendly customer support, and that exchange listed alot of potential coin. And so far Binance exchange is the best choice. To start trade chooce coin that the price in the bottom and has higher trading volume.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: