Pages:
Author

Topic: how to predict the market ? - page 3. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 01, 2018, 09:10:21 AM
Thank you all for your replies! I can conclude that watching the news does help. So here is my next question if it doesn’t get some replies maybe I will start a new post.

Where can I have live up to date information about what’s happening ?
Twitter ? I subscribe myself to all those who are linked to coins such as the founders ? Who else ? What sites get very fast accurate information ? The blogs of all exchange sites ? How can I know when and while it is happening and not after ? Is there a way to get info on rumors , how do these spread ?
I think there is no place from which can predict the exact market value of any coin. But scanning the market continuously will help you to predict yourself the market cap and value of a certain crypto. The investment and the use of crypto will tell us the future of that coin and we you can conclude by yourself where to go. All these sites which you mentioned are also predicting which may not correct.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
December 31, 2017, 03:13:37 PM
There are no way to predict the crypto market. the trend depends the information so much. You have to know the info to predict the market.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
December 31, 2017, 02:32:40 PM
Honestly, everyone of us could predict the behavior of the market but the question is, "Is your assumption will happen?". It's very hard to foresee the future, even how accurate your prediction, there still a probability that it will not happen.

So for you to have a greater chance to prove your prediction, here's a tip (I hope tbis helps): acquire all the informations you need, watch out the current news, relate it to each other and make an analysis.
Activity: 378
December 31, 2017, 02:26:49 PM
If you want to predict the market then you should master how to do a technical analysis because that is what you need in order to have a good point of view in the market because the technical analysis will give you the signs that you need in order to predict if the market will go bearish or bullish.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
December 31, 2017, 02:10:29 PM
There is so specific way and method on how to predict any cryptocurrencies  because its digital. But nevertheless, there are some investors whom investment matters , and most people believe that they are the ones manipulating cryptocurrency. Though, we can't still say for such if it is so. For you to perdict any market price for digital currency you need to be updated and watch out the recent posts of well known investors, for that coin.
Activity: 379
December 31, 2017, 12:19:54 PM
The best way to predict the market is to have an insider info, like if we knew someone on IOTA and if they gave us the info of bosch it would be great. Otherwise we never can be 100% sure
Yup, I completely agree with your point of view. you have to have secret information or you have to be good at technical analysis. If not, you just sell and buy follow the whales.
Activity: 476
December 31, 2017, 10:59:38 AM
The best way to predict the market is to have an insider info, like if we knew someone on IOTA and if they gave us the info of bosch it would be great. Otherwise we never can be 100% sure
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
December 31, 2017, 10:20:12 AM
No one thought that bitcoin cash was going to be pumped again, this is the same game that Roger Ver and his friends have been playing since november.
Dont be scared of that, bitcoin is going to go down again, but in the end it will go up again, so dont need to worry about.

No one really expected it and that was an obvious manipulated pump done by just some group of people and the worst part is that you just keep seeing FOMOs rushing into the game to cash out for profit. Coinbase stated that the whole thing was leaked and the idea was to silently introduce bitcoin cash but the whole thing turned to some people trying to get a lot of profit quickly from the whole thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 31, 2017, 09:25:51 AM
Hard to predict any of cryptocurrency to make higher than 90% opportunity going to be right.
Prediction is just the way how we think something but not in 100% right.
Only thing is good way just fundamental. Good news make good jump up.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
December 31, 2017, 09:00:31 AM
You can't predict, because the market are made by people.... There are no pattern... Is always gambling...
There are patterns, so I would not say you won't see some patterns.
Nevertheless, there are sometimes, that little things can still affect the market from acting the way you would have imagined it to be. Like you said, the market is just full of people/traders trying to make profit and obviously some have upper hands than the others while some are always fast to make some quick calls, but with some little analysis, you can actually get the best of the market.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 02:50:39 PM
Day trading with crypo is very risky (its like gambling). It is impossible to  predict the market, especially crypto market . Investment works better.
All you can do is make own research and Based on research decide which coin has potential to grow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
December 22, 2017, 02:46:02 PM
Where should I start ?  
"from your self" everyone gets what they want because they trying to figure out what they don't know

What sites ?
if you're looking out there, there's a lot of news websites about crypto world for example coindesk,crypto-news.net etc.

What social media ?
social media, You can get started with twitter, follow the official big market account.. follow the official account coin you invested
find out their progress ... when there's the latest news about one of the coins, quickly buy at the minimum price and take profits sufficiently

everyone learns from the bottom so they can go up .. keep learning you can be so upwards, everyone can be accustomed to
Activity: 216
December 22, 2017, 02:43:54 PM
there are two ways to predict the market. The first you have to be good at technical skills. The second, you have to hunt the news in the market
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
December 22, 2017, 02:32:35 PM
Oh god that is impossible, how many times are you all going to post the same crap in here? Everybody knows that it is impossible to predict the price, not even the indicators are going to help you to do so.
Cryptos are purely based on speculations
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
December 22, 2017, 02:25:51 PM
Read papers, and keep yourself abreast with the latest. Of course, this presupposes your source is legit. Nevertheless, I, myself, do all the same but it is still a hard knock life when you are put in the real situation already. You are left to decide right there and then on what to do -- in our case, if we keep holding or sell given the heavily fluctuating value of Bitcoin. As you can see now, Bitcoin's price dropped significantly. Had I chosen to sell some of it when it was valued at around 19k, I could have realized the money I put into it and so much more. But then again, I chose to hold it. Now, I am down to the waiting game again. What I am saying is good data may be helpful but it can only do so much depending on circumstances that are way beyond our control.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 02:24:09 PM
Can we give each other some tips on how we can stay up to date so that we can invest accordingly and not after (when it's too late) or while (when it's still good but not amazing)?

you can't predict market, market is determined by the number of selling and buying
i have tips for you. this is my motto maybe you can use it "Buy the rumors, sell the news" that is, buy when there is a rumor that there will be good news .. and you can sell when rumors it has become news

and don't forget to find out what will be the news about the digital currency

Where should I start ? What sites ? What social media ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
December 22, 2017, 02:21:18 PM
Can we give each other some tips on how we can stay up to date so that we can invest accordingly and not after (when it's too late) or while (when it's still good but not amazing)?

you can't predict market, market is determined by the number of selling and buying
i have tips for you. this is my motto maybe you can use it "Buy the rumors, sell the news" that is, buy when there is a rumor that there will be good news .. and you can sell when rumors it has become news

and don't forget to find out what will be the news about the digital currency
Activity: 28
December 22, 2017, 02:11:32 PM
Predicting is tricky. I would suggest to analyze market trends, future business plans , investment plans and growth strategies of the company you want to invest in. Even a small decision be it political, social can make a impact on the market and bring the value up or down. And I feel luck also plays some role.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 11:36:35 AM
There seem to often be a reason why certain coins go up or down. Here are 3 brief examples:
-The recent relation between Bitcoin Cash's up and the announcement of Coinbase's integration.
-In an article on ccn is mentioned: "The IOTA price, on the other hand, surged 36 percent on the news that Robert Bosch Venture Capital (RBVC) had made a strategic investment in IOTA tokens."
-Also, around the 12th of december Ripple started to rise for days and at that time it could have been predicted because of what was put out in the media.

It seems that on ccn all this information is put after or while it happens. Why does ccn not write an article as soon as the article of Coinbase's integration is put out ?

Any input is appreciated.

in fact no one can predict the price of coin in this market all depends on the developers of the coin that is owned, if the developers do cooperation with some companies and make the coin that is useful then it will make the coin price becomes very expensive.
Activity: 74
December 22, 2017, 11:33:51 AM
actually to predict the market is a very difficult thing but there are ways that I think can be used to predict the market but this way takes a long time to because it analyzes the movement of price grapik on the market of course we must know all the information from the market itself
Pages:
Jump to: