Pages:
Author

Topic: how to predict the market ? - page 5. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 04:08:02 PM
It is impossible to try and predict the market and that is because their are soo many participants and tons of them are irrational investors. Therefore it is wise to watch that whale money and how they operate, it will give you a better indication of where to go but it is contrarian way to watch markets and it may be counter intuitive at first.

I believe it is possible to predict the market with some accuracy. Watching the whale money doesn't that already add to some of the accuracy of your prediction.
Can you tell me more about this ? How can I watch the "whale money" ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
December 20, 2017, 04:01:55 PM
There is no secret receipe to predict the market. You can make different analysis, read the predictions and behaviours in the future but at the end this is all just guessing. That doesn't mean you don't have to monitor the situation on the market and collect information but don't rely too much on that.
But it's interesting how many are unhappy with the current price complaining why bitcoin price hasn't already exceeded 20000$ and saying bitcoin cash has the better future but they forget that not so long time ago the bitcoin price was below 10000$.
December 20, 2017, 03:59:14 PM
No one thought that bitcoin cash was going to be pumped again, this is the same game that Roger Ver and his friends have been playing since november.
Dont be scared of that, bitcoin is going to go down again, but in the end it will go up again, so dont need to worry about.

If it gets pumped how much time do you have to react and buy some ?
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:53:08 PM
The link between Bitcoin cash rise and Bitcoin fall has been happening for a while. But what is missing here is that bitcoin gold also reacts in same way even though there is no mention of Bitcoin gold.

Regarding IOTA, it is due to their good marketing which is the reason for the rise. I haven't been following ripple though, so can't comment on that.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 20, 2017, 03:31:58 PM
Could be one of the reason.
I just visited my twitter minutes ago then go to search and browsed down at the cryptocurrency pages or news.
I saw 3 many times. Coinbase, bitcoin cash news and Ripple.
They have been there updating people always and with the tweets they make it includes some crypto currency.
So it is like it will be an easy publicity for one crypto to side with them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 31
December 20, 2017, 03:18:07 PM
You can't predict, because the market are made by people.... There are no pattern... Is always gambling...
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
December 20, 2017, 02:49:13 PM
It is impossible to try and predict the market and that is because their are soo many participants and tons of them are irrational investors. Therefore it is wise to watch that whale money and how they operate, it will give you a better indication of where to go but it is contrarian way to watch markets and it may be counter intuitive at first.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 01:36:17 PM
No one thought that bitcoin cash was going to be pumped again, this is the same game that Roger Ver and his friends have been playing since november.
Dont be scared of that, bitcoin is going to go down again, but in the end it will go up again, so dont need to worry about.
December 20, 2017, 01:21:17 PM
There seem to often be a reason why certain coins go up or down. Here are 3 brief examples:
-The recent relation between Bitcoin Cash's up and the announcement of Coinbase's integration.
-In an article on ccn is mentioned: "The IOTA price, on the other hand, surged 36 percent on the news that Robert Bosch Venture Capital (RBVC) had made a strategic investment in IOTA tokens."
-Also, around the 12th of december Ripple started to rise for days and at that time it could have been predicted because of what was put out in the media.

It seems that on ccn all this information is put after or while it happens. Why does ccn not write an article as soon as the article of Coinbase's integration is put out ?

Can we give each other some tips on how we can stay up to date so that we can invest accordingly and not after (when it's too late) or while (when it's still good but not amazing)?

Any input is appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: