Pages:
Author

Topic: how to preditct coin price? - page 18. (Read 3093 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 05:23:17 AM
Don't predict price, trade with a set plan in mind and always stick to it especially if things don't go your way. Don't be afraid to cut your losses if you are wrong and try again. We can only anticipate, not predict.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 05:20:51 AM
I'd like to have the right answer, as I would be billionaire...
We have just some rudimental tools to make some prediction, just better than nothing, but...far to be accurate.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
January 15, 2018, 05:42:59 PM
There are a lot of tools that analysts use to make prediction, with an acceptable accuracy.
Btw, the big gains come from insider trading...

Yes, Orino Suimuri you are right, and beyond insider trading made by devs of coins there is also insider crap operated by the exchanges, which know all orders of all their clients, all their stop-limit orders, so they basically have a higher insight on how the price is likely to move, and since they own coins themselves, they can manipulate the market quite a lot.
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
Actually, to trade is just doing educate guessing! Of course there are a lot of "methods" but none of them can guarantee precise results.

Activity: 19
January 15, 2018, 11:45:03 AM
I do not know the reason for this fluctuation, and sometimes I am afraid that this price is bubble and fall

I am often afraid of the same thing, to be honest, always expecting and waiting for the bubble to burst.
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 11:42:56 AM
I do not know the reason for this fluctuation, and sometimes I am afraid that this price is bubble and fall
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
I'm not sure about predicting the price at the time of trading, trying to learn but I always miss, I do not know which part is wrong, it's really hard to predict it, but from this discussion I can take some advice from all of you, and I will
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 15, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
Price is never predictable or else we would all be rich by now. What we can do is study the price action and the pattern it forms so we can make intelligent 'guesses'.
If the graphics were correct, everyone would be rich Smiley I mean, I do not think graphical movements can predict the future price. The most important method is to follow. So if we hear news from the first round, we can make a profit. That's why social media, especially twitter, is an important point.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
I think it is really hard to predict the coin price because of its volatility.Price can really change abruptly without notice, but that is how cryptos work although we can find means to atleast assume that a particular coin can go up or down by analysing the market.We can have a clearer picture if we study the background of a particular coins,monitor its price movement,study the charts and look for patterns that can somehow affect coin price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 08:25:23 AM
How to predict the price of coin not everyone can, even by coin users themselves. Every day, they will be made curious whether the price of coins will rise or fall. In fact, almost every time, the price of coins will change, whether small or significant. And, all the increase or decrease in coin prices is clearly difficult to predict, unless you are really observant to observe the trends that occur. Well, for those of you who want to predict coin prices easily, first you must know the cause of the price changes on the coin. That way, you can see the opportunity price coin next that will happen. Here are some reasons why coin prices are very volatile and how to predict them.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
January 15, 2018, 07:49:25 AM
Don't forget, there's no prediction that can be 100% sure. With experience and technical analysis, you can predict the big movements. The most important is to keep updated about the coin and closely follow the news
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 07:20:52 AM
i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

Actually, there is no exact way to predict the exact price of every coin, it all depends upon their demand from the people. Although, there are some website that can help assume the nearest price of any coin depending upon the situation it is in for the past week. Also, a good help for understanding it more is here in https://daneel.io/.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
January 15, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
There are a lot of tools that analysts use to make prediction, with an acceptable accuracy.
Btw, the big gains come from insider trading...
Activity: 134
January 15, 2018, 06:40:02 AM
i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

The world is divided in two: those who look at a graph and see only random movements of the price - and if they invest they typically lose money - and those who look at a graph and they recognize the right trends and patterns - and if they invest they typically earn money. Make your study and learn how to become one of the latter group.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
January 15, 2018, 06:27:14 AM
Ahem...do you think that if someone had the aswer, he'd write it here? :-)
Btw, seriously speaking, there is no way to predict with precision, but you with good analysis you can identify some trends and exploit them.

Absolutely agree with you Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
January 15, 2018, 06:17:27 AM
In my opinion. nobody has been able to predict the rise in coin prices. Unless it is done by the Pump and Dump community. That was the predicted price lasted only a few minutes. after that the price will come back down.
However, if you want to know the price change from Altcoin. You simply monitor the price of Bitcoin. Because in general the price of Altcoin will drop when the price of the bitcoin rises. and after the bitcoin price stabilizes, altcoin prices begin to rise one by one.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
January 15, 2018, 05:15:03 AM
Ahem...do you think that if someone had the aswer, he'd write it here? :-)
Btw, seriously speaking, there is no way to predict with precision, but you with good analysis you can identify some trends and exploit them.
Activity: 104
January 15, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
Price is never predictable or else we would all be rich by now. What we can do is study the price action and the pattern it forms so we can make intelligent 'guesses'.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 05:04:15 AM

the beginning of the coin in creating an investor to boost the price of coin, if investors invest big enough then the coins will be more expensive, but if investors decline to eat coin prices will fall, in conclusion, the more buy then the higher the price. if many are selling the coin prices will go down.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 03:35:57 AM
Hi mate, it's depend on the developer, if the developer serious to develop their project then many people will come to buy their coin. When tue developer gone then rhere is no future for those coins except bitcoin because we thrust that bitcoin is the best type of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: