Pages:
Author

Topic: how to preditct coin price? - page 21. (Read 3091 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
January 09, 2018, 03:45:18 AM
If it was easy to predict the BTC, they would all be millionaires Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 08, 2018, 09:34:45 PM
its hard to predict coin price in these days. in some exchange we can see bull run in coin price... without any reasons... its happen of pump groups... 
You need to analyze a lot of factors to be able to evaluate coin, which requires a lot of practical experience. The value of a coin is decided by the community, so if there are big investors involved in a project it will grow very well.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 08, 2018, 08:32:50 PM
Price is changing due to the demand of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. If the price starts to increase, then it means that there are too many people that are buying that coin and when it is starting to decrease then there are too many people who are selling that coin. And predicting a coin price, it's hard to do although we can predict the price that we want to say but there's no assurance that it will be accurate.
actually we can predict by looking at the bitcoin market, if the marketcap gets bigger the price may go up, or if the bitcoin buyer volume is bigger than the volume of the number of users selling bitcoin then the price will rise and vice versa, I think there is that information in every market and exchange site, but I do not guarantee with that your prediction will be 100% correct, you know that bitcoin market price is very random so it will still be difficult to predict correctly,
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 08, 2018, 08:10:57 PM
Price is changing due to the demand of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. If the price starts to increase, then it means that there are too many people that are buying that coin and when it is starting to decrease then there are too many people who are selling that coin. And predicting a coin price, it's hard to do although we can predict the price that we want to say but there's no assurance that it will be accurate.
Activity: 378
January 08, 2018, 06:17:02 PM
Crypto is not easy cash u have to wait and as well be patient
Activity: 378
January 08, 2018, 06:16:17 PM
It is hard to predict these days
Activity: 518
January 08, 2018, 05:59:52 PM
Hello! This is one of the best answers here! Really! A lot of people think that this is just easy money! Maybe but not for all! I also keep and share your position! Better way is study and hard wok! Thank you for you answer! Good luck too all!
BTC forever
January 08, 2018, 07:46:45 AM
If you want to be a good trader, it's a full-time job and study.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:40:41 AM
Traders don't predict, they actually anticipate price going either way and have already set a stop point and sell point. This means that failed trades are always a possibility, but is entirely alright as long as you minimize your loss.
Activity: 223
January 08, 2018, 07:38:25 AM
Since am not a good day trader, I try to value the potential of a coin. if I think its good enough for a long term investment, I buy and hold. I ensure I follow the news to determine changes around the coin. finally i sell when I get to my target price
BTC forever
January 08, 2018, 06:11:59 AM
By investing in a crystal ball? haha

I have some prediction spheres - crystall balls for sell if is anybody interest in. 1pcs For only 0,5BTC Smiley
Activity: 518
January 07, 2018, 04:19:24 PM
Hello!
You know how say a lot of smart people here its unreal to predict currency price but you need try to make your own strategy because here are mix with intuition, belief and experience witch give us good combination!
Answer yourself some questions
Who will buy this coins? Who is the potential costumer?
(For example Pundi X) Stores  Around over The World can puts terminals in stores with crypto. Can you Imagine how much people can use this services in nearest coffee bar? It say to me that price will go to the moon!
Why this coins trade with such price? I think no need to explain
What idea and team are behind this coin? For example Pundi X ( Amazing team - super best Idea - convert any crypto currency in feat |(in your nation currency) in nearest coffee bar? You can imagine the potential of this POS - terminlas?
Why should buy it?  I will buy it because this is super great project whit bright future and I will buy it with lower price and sell with higher price. I think you need make a lot of simple and not simple analysis and I wish to you all good!
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
January 07, 2018, 03:48:00 PM
Coin price prediction is not that simple. Reading news and technical analysis experience will help.

This is my great source of knowledge specially when I'm doing trade, yeah its not easy to do so but you really have to because we don't want to loose all our hard earned money. Tradings is risky and you must consume much time to do this.

You have to analysis the coin top to bottom, before prediction of coin price. You have get through the details such as When it was found and periodical growth of certain in past and present.You should inverse about the technical knowledge of that coin to predict the price of the coin. Trading is not at all hard.If you had practice trading, you will come to know the loop and corner of trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 07, 2018, 03:34:26 PM
Coin price prediction is not that simple. Reading news and technical analysis experience will help.

This is my great source of knowledge specially when I'm doing trade, yeah its not easy to do so but you really have to because we don't want to loose all our hard earned money. Tradings is risky and you must consume much time to do this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
January 07, 2018, 03:15:15 PM
Well price prediction are not exact in most cases but some the prediction come to fulfilment. You should be able to predict the trend of the market with the good knowledge of Fundamental and Technical analysis. If you want to learn technical analysis with the use of candle stick you can Google babypipschool.com for more information.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 01:43:50 PM
I think predicting a coin is not an easy tasks because every coin has it development plan and sometimes, a beginner may predict base on the popularity of the coin. Note, there are two prices that are critical for any investor to know: the current price of the investment he or she owns, or plans to own, and its future selling price. Despite this, investors are constantly reviewing past pricing history and using it to influence their future investment decisions. In nutshell, predictions is a gradual learning experiences.

Activity: 560
January 07, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

I usually predict the price of coin that I will buy from the news development and from the graphs in the coin, from the graphs is very clear how the development of the coin is good or not and very useful or not, it is very helpful for you to determine the price increase coin want you to buy.
there are certainly some possibilities for which the developer can indicate the average price of his coins, but basically we can only rely on the interest of investors, because only because of the popularity of the coin and the price can grow. Therefore, first of all, you need to choose a better and more promising project, because you can not predict the price.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 10:47:38 AM
By investing in a crystal ball? haha
Activity: 476
January 07, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

I usually predict the price of coin that I will buy from the news development and from the graphs in the coin, from the graphs is very clear how the development of the coin is good or not and very useful or not, it is very helpful for you to determine the price increase coin want you to buy.
Activity: 239
January 07, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
i think that price prediction is so difficult, because the coins' prices  changes every minites, and the news in the world can influence the price. we dont know what will happen?
Pages:
Jump to: