Pages:
Author

Topic: how to preditct coin price? - page 24. (Read 3091 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 08:21:30 PM
I think if you have deep knowlodge and understanding on crypto you can predict and would probably guess when it will decrease or increase but we are all here studying i guess. We can do research and study about the factors what affects the cryptocurrency prices and value it just need time and patience to get through with that.

No one can predict the price of the coin. Even the best traders in bitcoin sometimes fail. Though you lessen the risk and maybe come up a good strategy on trading.

Yes, that is true no one can predict the price of any coin for short term like daily basis but experts can analyze the price of coin for a long-term point of view based on coin features and its usage in the future. That's why I always say people don't go for day trading but everyone wants a fast money and want to become rich faster so they choose to go for day trading and will realize that it is difficult only after losing some money.

We can't blame the people who is doing day trading. They are considered as a high risk takers. Some of them are successful doing it, some of them fails.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
December 29, 2017, 08:18:43 PM
I think if you have deep knowlodge and understanding on crypto you can predict and would probably guess when it will decrease or increase but we are all here studying i guess. We can do research and study about the factors what affects the cryptocurrency prices and value it just need time and patience to get through with that.

No one can predict the price of the coin. Even the best traders in bitcoin sometimes fail. Though you lessen the risk and maybe come up a good strategy on trading.

Yes, that is true no one can predict the price of any coin for short term like daily basis but experts can analyze the price of coin for a long-term point of view based on coin features and its usage in the future. That's why I always say people don't go for day trading but everyone wants a fast money and want to become rich faster so they choose to go for day trading and will realize that it is difficult only after losing some money.
December 29, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
December 29, 2017, 02:39:48 PM
Price drops and goes up depending on its demand. Prices are based on supply and demand. There are many ways that you can use to predict the price by looking at the charts and use trading tools. If you want to learn there are many websites that teach the basic up to the complex about reading charts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 02:26:18 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
December 29, 2017, 02:07:57 PM
No one can really predict the bitcoin price but yes you can see the trend if the price is decreasing or increasing. If you see the price start to fall you can sell your bitcoin and if it's starting to rise again you should start to buy more bitcoin to gain higher profit.
I think it is something which you can guess through the team behind it or through analysing that how promising project it and the basic idea of the project. .Altough anyone cannot predict the coin price because it's very volatile, however, if you are good at logic and math, coupled with experiences in bitcoin trading, you can somehow grasp the movement of the price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 02:00:58 PM
Learning to read charts, this is a good move.
but this job is not easy, there must be a guide.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 29, 2017, 11:46:57 AM
I think if a coin is working well on it's time line and roadmap, that is a good indicator if a pump is incoming. I think form now on this will be my strategy when I will have time to trade more seriously. I will check the roadmap of a coin and see if it is hitting any milestones then buy when it is still cheap or low. Apart from any sudden news hitting the markets and chart reading, along with more capital inflow, there is not much else we can do to try to predict a specific price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 10:10:06 AM
We can't exactly predict market value or price of crypto as it is depends on many factors. These factors determines market value, up and down of price. Some of them are like legalization of cryptocurrency by government, demand of coin, acceptance of coin by merchant and online retailers, etc.
We can analyse market behaviour on the basis of trend of values up and down and in dertail study of factors affecting it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
December 29, 2017, 08:55:11 AM
We must consider the supply and demand of coins. It depends also on what season or months where people usually spend there coins or invest them. Predicting its price with these factors will usually be the determinant. We cannot really predict the exact price but knowing these factors will help. The movement varies everytime so might as well give time to check it from time to time. In this way also you will know the trending or the ups and downs of prices. Comparing it per minute or per hour or per day or monthly. You can familiarize its trend. Nevertheless, expect some other factors that may affect it especially for some negative comments that may change the mind of the current investors or users.
December 29, 2017, 08:37:53 AM
I think no one can predict how the price would move in the market. You need to have a little luck if you are in trading, plus a good decision making when to buy and when to sell.
Activity: 92
December 29, 2017, 08:34:43 AM
its hard to predict the price because any time or second the price is change maybe high or low.. the price is fluctuating any time and no one know can predict that..
Yes it's hard to predict the exactly price of the coins, because anytime the price will change.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 29, 2017, 08:28:53 AM
it mostly impossible to predict coin price since markets are up for 24/7 and anything can alter coin price. But at this moment all coins are showing uptrend

Most of the coins do move as per the btc prices. If btc rise so does altcoins and vice versa mostly. Now btc prices mostly moves as per the news globally. If something is being approved or make it legal in some country etc then prices is tend to move upwards and on negative news it will fall . This is major factor which could have a long term impact on the price of the btc and other altcoins. Also we can have short term speculative price rise and fall too.

Activity: 70
December 29, 2017, 08:26:30 AM
This can't be predicted I think. The only thing is that you'd better invest in something which looks legit (good founders, existing business, etc)
I just invested in modultrade, I really like the concept and the guys behind it. Let's see what happens
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 08:23:54 AM
A price can't be predict because crypto market becomes a part of gambling. Though Technical analysis some time help but Pump & DUMP make fail them. So my advice - until the market becomes full read don't invest. Follow site like coin calender & twitter profile of crypto influencer.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
December 29, 2017, 07:38:44 AM
For me it is hard to predict the price of coins because any time it may can change the price it maybe high or low price it is hard to know.
Actually this is the beauty of bitcoins. If this volatile doesn’t come into account then bitcoins wouldn’t have such huge fame and popularity. Now a days, bitcoins are so much increasing regarding the prices, and this is only because of the huge demand of people. Once the demand becomes high, prices get shoot and when people sell their bitcoins, prices just drop. It happens yes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
December 28, 2017, 12:30:26 PM
The thing is, you can't actually predict the price of a coin. And yes, it does changes rapidly as no one controls it. It's just the people who believe in it and the team working behind it make a coin successful. You can have a rough estimated prediction by researching about a particular coin and keep yourself educated with the coins price charts, it's technical analysis. These things help your decisions to be good whether or not to invest in a coin or make an estimation by looking at it's trend whether it's price may rise or fall and also help in predicting it's average value. That means what will be the coins average price for a certain period.
And knowing all this comes from gaining lots and lots of knowledge. Which once you enter in trading comes with experience, Both good and bad. And also after all your knowledge and experience there might be times when you are wrong and you might make inaccurate predictions, but that's because the fall or rise of a coin is not in specifically someone's hand.

Agreed we all can make a guess about the future market value of any coin but there is no guarantee of this thing that your guess will be right. Nobody can tell us what exactly will happen in the days to come. However, chat analysis and reading the reviews of different sort of people can give you a fair idea about the market price of bitcoin. You can make your future planning based on that but do not rely completely on your prediction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
December 27, 2017, 08:48:18 PM
i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

Try to watch some videos and read the thread in this forum or any article about tradiny so that you will clearly understand the movements in trading. The price increase and decrease is a normal thing in trading, there is no permanent price and flow of supply and demand.
Activity: 52
December 27, 2017, 02:34:34 PM
You don't predict a movement, you follow a trend
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 02:32:59 PM
it mostly impossible to predict coin price since markets are up for 24/7 and anything can alter coin price. But at this moment all coins are showing uptrend
Pages:
Jump to: