Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BULL RUN 2019 - page 4. (Read 15286 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I think there will be some gains this 2019 but i don't think that a real bullrun will happen this year, best thing to do right now is to accumulate coins/altcoins that will have real use cases in the future to get maximum profit when the bullrun starts.

Exactly, in 2019 i also not expected that bull will fast run just like 2017, in this year, but i expect it that bull will run. However it is time to prepare ourself that how we make money or profit from bitcoin then start to buying it because it is a good time and after April bitcoin price will be changed.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If you believe there is a bull run by this year keep the assets safe and invest as much possible. Also be prepared to face any kind of market, because even if the market doesn't move as you predicted you need to have patience as the upcoming year is scheduled for the halving through which it is possible to experience growth.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
I think there will be some gains this 2019 but i don't think that a real bullrun will happen this year, best thing to do right now is to accumulate coins/altcoins that will have real use cases in the future to get maximum profit when the bullrun starts.
Well if you added your crypto currencies investments in Q1, then you already experiencing a bull run. The gains already accumulated since Q1 for BTC is already more or less 50%, depending on the period you infuse cash on Q1. Unless your definition of a bull run is a double investment,
a recovery of the loss investment plus some significant gains.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Preparing for the investment that we have done is a pretty good thing because in 2019 the market already has a revival at the end of Q1 Right now bitcoin is aiming for an increase. and there are still many other market improvements going forward and we must be prepared to pick up the increase with investment now
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Buy and invest into more cryptocurrencies whiles they are cheap but don't just buy any bag of shit coins. Do a little research about the projects you wish to invest in and invest an amount you can afford to lose just in case the bull run never comes Grin. The altcoins that i would advise at the moment would be Ripple, Ethereum and Binance coin.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
Preparing for the coming bull run in this year 2019, Maybe i'm going to sell some of my coins that iv'e hold for a long time. I'm waiting for this moment of bull run comes so that all my coins that i have can sell it for a high value. And for now the market are still growing the price and we hope still continue until the end of month.
That's the hope for every investor that failed to sell during the last bull run.
Personally, I still have more altcoins that does not grow right now though bitcoin is already bullish and I think it will take more time
and I hope I can still remain patient until the right time will come, selling at a profit is always what we like, but this time we need to be smart, not greedy.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Already there are positive prerequisites for the start of a bullish race. Therefore, the most necessary preparation is the accumulation of the BTC or ETH (or another coin from the top 10 at your discretion) at a still low price. Even if this year’s bull race looks like a bull walk, it’s still time to buy coins for the long term.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Preparation is the mother of manifestation, and if you must make out profit in the next bull market you will need adequate preparation because you don’t want to miss out.

A bull market is a period of rising of crypto currency asset prices. And those higher prices mean sizable profits for holders, investors, and trader this include individual trader and institutional traders as well who own these crypto asset in the course of ICO purchase, crypto exchange market, Airdrops & bounties etc. a bull market which will experience in 2017 is inevitably followed by a bear market, or a period of declining prices such as we are experiencing.

About Bull Run 2019?
There is a saying “what goes around comes around”. Most institutional investors and countries that once ban crypto asset trading and advertising now fully embrace crypto currency in the lite of china , Facebook etc. despite this unbanned I will base my judgement on the fundamental analysis why there will be a bull run in 2019 which are outline below :
   Coinbase Expands Trading Platform across Six Additional European Market
   Litecoin’s Franklyn Richards Says Cryptocurrency Will Be Institutionalized
   Israel’s Central Bank Seeks Public Input in Crypto Regulation Initiative
   China: Media Alliance to Use Blockchain Technology for Copyright Protection
   Number of Crypto ATMs Steadily Growing Amid ‘Crypto Winter,’ Data Shows

These are positive bull drivers to bring back upward trend of crypto asset once again in the year 2019 and to read more on the spike headlines please kindly check the coin telegraph, ccn, coindesk for more details.

When Is the Time for the Bull Run
Bitcoin and Altcoin in general have fall from a great a height with a loss of more than 80% and this calls for a reversal as just like the law of the gravitational force. If there is no reversal it means the crypto assets are not tradable. Lot of whales are have close their short position at $3400 because the long time correction is over which hit below all-time low of $3200. for more details about the analysis > https://www.coindesk.com/this-price-chart-indicates-bitcoins-bulls-are-back-in-business.

PREPARING FOR THE BULL RUN 2019
   Prepare your mind: emotion is a key factor when there is rise, most people get carry away with rise hoping that it will never fall
   risk reward ratio management  ready: this will help you to control the price action movement
   Use your head, not your heart; don’t be carry away with whales news that bitcoin/altcoin will hit a certain figure. This is a disguise so you buy from them at all time height
   Utilize the BOLLINGER BAND , MACD, RSI indicators to help control your fears and greed in taking out profit
   Be satisfy with small profit because regulation/FUD news might flush your profit out.
   Read more cryptocurrencies  books author by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar,  Tarik Gönen etc and also Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas

Will all crypto asset experience bull run  at the same time?
The answer is simply  NO. Every crypto asset have their own bottom. as we see recently the paragon token have bull run of more than 9000% gain change. so every crypto asset have their specific time for bull run. and also as result of the bear event that took place in 2018 ,many crypto asset have given up on their vision and traders don't trade such asset any more while some still hodl believing some day it will rise.

These are my thought
Please kindly contribute to the thread and I will update to enlighten more readers

yes we are ready to face everything that we cannot do in the previous time if we do it and executed the same thing properly without any mistakes this bull Run will probably be the best ever think for descriptive market to face and developed much more than we are expected.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
Obviously, the best way is to accumulate during dips. Bitcoin last all time low is $3100, so if you have investment or at least buy 1 BTC then you can almost doubled your profits today. But you need to HODL in order to profit more. The bull run has started and it's just a matter of time before the price hits 5 digits again so don't sell.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Preparing for the bull runs means firstly accumulating as far as possible in this bear market. Then stay cool and be patient. Wait until right the time. As the saying "Every dog has a day" , time will definitely come.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Preparing for the coming bull run in this year 2019, Maybe i'm going to sell some of my coins that iv'e hold for a long time. I'm waiting for this moment of bull run comes so that all my coins that i have can sell it for a high value. And for now the market are still growing the price and we hope still continue until the end of month.

Don't get your hopes up too high because you might be surprised that the bull run did not occur this year as most people expected, some people believe there won't be a bull run in 2019, even though the signs are there for what seems like the preparation of the next bull, the best thing is to get prepared with good alts in portfolio incase the market decides to surprise us.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I am happy because today Bitcoin reaches $ 5430 or rises more than 2.5%, I'm sure this is a positive sign that Bitcoin will soon reach $ 10,000 before August and continuing to buy bitcoin is a good preparation to see a market bull run.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
Preparing for bullrun is nothing technical,you can prepare whenever you see some signals from those huge traders.Buy and hold coins when you heard of a good news thats how you basically prepare plus do some research
I think starting saving crypto assets from now on is a real step to welcome bullrun. because we don't know when that will happen. besides that the selection of the right coin will give more profit
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Preparing for bullrun is nothing technical,you can prepare whenever you see some signals from those huge traders.Buy and hold coins when you heard of a good news thats how you basically prepare plus do some research
Activity: 1666
Merit: 529
Good points, preparing for a bull run, in my opinion, it should be when the market is dipping, you should always buy any coin that you think has a potential in the bear trend, by buying you are preparing yourself in the next bull run if you buy when the price is going up then you have second thought the bull run will come at all.
in the matter of preparation, of course it included in collecting assets. the only way to not miss the next pump is to have a lot of assets now. well, I myself am trying to do that by collecting my assets in the form of bitcoin, and ETH.

It may be good to collect at the moment, but it would have made more sense to have the bottom-up purchases made earlier, so I did it for the moment, but I can get more than a thought of the future of this bull season.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
Good points, preparing for a bull run, in my opinion, it should be when the market is dipping, you should always buy any coin that you think has a potential in the bear trend, by buying you are preparing yourself in the next bull run if you buy when the price is going up then you have second thought the bull run will come at all.
in the matter of preparation, of course it included in collecting assets. the only way to not miss the next pump is to have a lot of assets now. well, I myself am trying to do that by collecting my assets in the form of bitcoin, and ETH.
collection coins as much as we can also contain high risk to if suddenly all price goes down again.i am not sure this is best preparation for us for next bullrun.i am prefer holding major altcoin than collecting many altcoin.

If we were looking for preparation then those coin that has been set aside for bull run purposes will be put as investment and not for trading purposes, it will be put at risk if you will sell it when there is a sudden drop of the price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
collection coins as much as we can also contain high risk to if suddenly all price goes down again.i am not sure this is best preparation for us for next bullrun.i am prefer holding major altcoin than collecting many altcoin.
I agree. holding too many altcoins is very confusing. of course one altcoin goes up and not necessarily other altcoins. here we are required to be firm in making decisions. except for those who are experienced, of course they will look for altcoins that have the potential to prepare for the coming bullrun
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The question is will there a bullrun this 2019? There are many speculation going around that there will be but no one really knows if it will happen or not. Best thing for me to do for longterm is to hold coins then wait for bulls sell of when it comes then take the profit.
There are many analysts making predictions regarding Bitcoin's strong price increase in 2019. I think this could happen because Bitcoin has been falling for a long time and this has made it possible more opportunities to increase in the future. This is a good time to hold Bitcoin for upcoming bumps.

The bitcoin will remain positive through out this year. Maybe we will not see the all time high this year, but overall this will be the year when we see some good news about bitcoin like ETF approval etc.
Pages:
Jump to: