Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BULL RUN 2019 - page 9. (Read 15286 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 05:00:06 PM
If you have available funds for buying cryptocurrencies then you should start buying bitcoin now and other coins that might be drag up by the next bullrun, if there is any. During the 2017 bullrun, the price of many coins also goes up along with the surging price of bitcoin so they are also worth buying. As of this time, bitcoin has yet to show a strong and continuing recovery and its price uptrend should be consistent for another bullrun this year.
buy it using your free money, so that you are not pursued by the target time. because nobody knows when bullrun came, I don't think it's enough for this year like 2017, so we will be more calm in holding it
2017 has been a great year same as allot of investors I am still missing that time when price was so high and there was so much to earn. Holders are celebrating happily because they has future maker with low price. We can expect the same from 2019 but we will have to wait patiently till end now a day price is 3   or  4k dollar but I am sure till end it will be 10k or more than this.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
January 13, 2019, 03:07:24 PM
If you have available funds for buying cryptocurrencies then you should start buying bitcoin now and other coins that might be drag up by the next bullrun, if there is any. During the 2017 bullrun, the price of many coins also goes up along with the surging price of bitcoin so they are also worth buying. As of this time, bitcoin has yet to show a strong and continuing recovery and its price uptrend should be consistent for another bullrun this year.

I am not sure if we can see same bull run 2019 as we saw in 2017 but the market will be much more positive as compare to 2018. Bull run will come whether it take another year or so, but I am hoping to see bull run before the end of 2020.

Next bull run will be even more powerful than the one in 2017. Preparation for bull run is buying or earning coins as much as you can, and holding for the perfect moment for sell. I don`t believe in any other preparation, when price start to rise, when you sell you will be in profit, how big profit will be depends from how long you will wait. I think next bull run will make a difference in the world and maybe make a new order in the world where banks will not have full power over the worlds money supply.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
January 13, 2019, 12:38:24 PM

I am not sure if we can see same bull run 2019 as we saw in 2017 but the market will be much more positive as compare to 2018. Bull run will come whether it take another year or so, but I am hoping to see bull run before the end of 2020.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
January 12, 2019, 10:29:12 AM
Bitcoin have shown a good signal for next bull run in recent price action movement analysis. We saw how bitcoin move to 4500+ worth of dollars several times.  This show that we are currently on a resistance zone and if this horizon is broken we see a quick reaction of bulls to take bitcoin  to 7k before any correction might take place again. The year is full of hype right just like the hype we saw in 2017 which also result to bull run. We need to be sensitive and prepare to take out profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 03:25:44 AM
although Sidah is ensured that 2019 will be a bull run, of course we must prepare everything other than making as many purchases as possible to get as much profit as possible we also have to prepare psychology as well as possible so that we are not easily provoked by market conditions so that we do not make adverse us decisions
Activity: 734
Merit: 109
January 12, 2019, 02:21:25 AM
Tokenization may contribute for more adoption and the landscape for the next bull. It's one of the biggest trends of this year.

Yes, we do it also. Please see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncharmico-dorothyum-charm-toto-and-emerald-on-the-obyte-dev-by-oz-4392525
For this Emerald it is already done:
http://web.wgi-global.com/online-verification/?report=WGI9624108976
https://byteball.market/#!/assets/2z36V1HUNmvFedu9PH0I3SzCd+TjOhXZCijrIYWbA5w=
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
January 12, 2019, 02:21:00 AM
buy it using your free money, so that you are not pursued by the target time. because nobody knows when bullrun came, I don't think it's enough for this year like 2017, so we will be more calm in holding it
much investors hoped this year could be the moment for cryptocurrency recovery.its already too long for us in bearish trend.and i am sure thie trend would not run foreover.
I'm proud to say that I'm one of the investors who are hoping that the bull run will come this year.
One year of waiting is already long and we have experience that last year, not a good experience but that's how the market move so let's just accept the reality but we should never loss our faith on crypto. It's not the end, a big correction will make the market stronger and it will prove that it's strong when it will rally this year.
Activity: 588
January 12, 2019, 12:18:40 AM
much investors hoped this year could be the moment for cryptocurrency recovery.its already too long for us in bearish trend.and i am sure thie trend would not run foreover.
Activity: 826
January 11, 2019, 10:22:05 PM
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
January 11, 2019, 07:48:16 PM
Have a plan for yourself, from that you can further move accordingly. In simple if bull run happens cash out half of the earnings and if things go towards the downtrend just be prepared to hold until the predicted market is reached. This is the simplest way to keep yourself successful through any market situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 11, 2019, 07:21:17 PM
copper member
www.daxico.com
January 11, 2019, 01:42:50 PM
For me I don't need to prepared for bull run because I don't have money to buy bitcoins, I'm just watching if there's a bull run will happen this year. Hahaha

There will be definitely be a bull run this year . Reason why should get your self prepared can't be over emphasize.having money or not is not enough reason mate or waiting until you see a signal for a bull run before you prepare your self  are not really good despite the present market condition . What happened to those who left the crypto space today us that most of them were not prepared for the bear market. Preparation us everything you need to succeed in space mate
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 11:14:14 AM
You can always buy cheap coins with great potential. The main idea is to study about trading and you most know al the news in the crypto world.
I agree on you.We can make this moment a great chance to earn more potential coins so that when a bull run comes,then we will just reap good profits at last.Everything we did from the bearish season will totally paid off in time of bull run.So if you think a bull run is near to happen,then start preparing for it even if the time is still uncertain.
If asking about the bull run. of course buying or collecting is the answer. but you are right. You have to find the right time where
the lowest price is on the coin before prices skyrocket. and buy as many as possible. but don't forget about backups funds
Activity: 546
January 11, 2019, 07:15:25 AM
There will be no bull run lol.Now after we hit 4300 the price is going to drop to 3700 after that we are going to 5200 or 5600 (highly unlikely) and then we gonna sink again and we gonna sink REALLY HARD.That final sink is going be our last summer capitulation phase.
We haven't hit $4,300 for this month. We just hit $4,000 and we're getting close to $4,100. I'm expecting to have at least a quick recovery for this year if there will be no bull run that many are expecting to come.
I don't think that this year will be even harder than last year, I guess 2018 was the harder if this year would be really hard in your opinion. We just can't be sure on what's going on tomorrow but keep the positive vibes everyone.

This is the time to go to the next level of cryptocurrency world this will definitely happen in this year and it is already to be continuing the journey with more efficient values there will be some problems will happen at any time but it is not a big thing for cryptocurrency field it will always be found easily and this time also it happens.

I also hope that we will see some positive changes in the market this year. As for the bull run, its probability is very high, but still, no one knows for sure that it will happen. However, I invest in alts.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
January 11, 2019, 06:42:46 AM
To prepare for the bull run in 2019, research well and invest in project with good past record and with a working  product, ensure Bitcoin is saved as part of your portfolio, Do not wait for the bull run to commence before you invest, take advantage of the moment.

If a project has a great past record and a good working product then this may sustain the bear market and still show up in a market downturn. People still search for investment opportunities during a bear market as well. So, instead of finding an already working product the point if to find a new star that it is going to penetrate the crypto markets and increase significantly in value from the start of its operation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 02:01:09 AM
I think it's easy to understand how to prepare for the next bull, and you can buy as much as you can from now on so you will miss any chance when the bull is coming. Although it still a big question about when the time will come, as long as we can have much bitcoin and altcoin, we are ready to sell at the high price, and I am sure that it means a lot of profit we can get. But the most difficulty here is we cannot always get the best price to buy, and we need always to check the market so you can be able to get a lower price.
Yes, we need to prepare, the biggest challenge is predicting the bottom of BTC and Altcoin, some people think that the price is very low now. But it is not certain that the price will not fall further. Anything can happen in the most unexpected way. But with the possibility of 80% being the price hit the bottom, I am still willing to buy back and wait for the bull run in the future.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 10, 2019, 04:41:07 PM
Irrespective of the time of prospective bull run, investors will still need to prepare for it. Old crypto investors are only buying bitcoin now, although they are using the profits from last bullrun to buy back. Then they will move into ICOs and altcoin when the market is getting healthier to multiply their bitcoin, the amount invested is always a smaller fraction of their portofolio while managing the risk.
There are a lot of investors invest their money and most are lose when its price low but they are still waiting because its price will again high and more profitable so that is why other people want to invest their money by its popularity because they want to prepare for the next bull run 2019 because they know this currency will more beneficial to join and investment, but I think who have worldwide business they should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 10, 2019, 04:18:38 PM
Irrespective of the time of prospective bull run, investors will still need to prepare for it. Old crypto investors are only buying bitcoin now, although they are using the profits from last bullrun to buy back. Then they will move into ICOs and altcoin when the market is getting healthier to multiply their bitcoin, the amount invested is always a smaller fraction of their portofolio while managing the risk.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 10, 2019, 03:11:16 PM
You can always buy cheap coins with great potential. The main idea is to study about trading and you most know al the news in the crypto world.
Yes your knowledge is your way to get success and to knowledge Is the key to become a trader. This  is good not only as a trader but you will learn so many things that will help you as buying cheap coin is the best way to obtain money when you are in crises just use your short money and trade for long term.
copper member
www.daxico.com
January 10, 2019, 03:03:27 PM
I think it's easy to understand how to prepare for the next bull, and you can buy as much as you can from now on so you will miss any chance when the bull is coming. Although it still a big question about when the time will come, as long as we can have much bitcoin and altcoin, we are ready to sell at the high price, and I am sure that it means a lot of profit we can get. But the most difficulty here is we cannot always get the best price to buy, and we need always to check the market so you can be able to get a lower price.

The guys, who will be in time to buy the altcoins when they are cheap now, will be prepared for the next bull run. Having many different tokens in your portfolio, you increase the chances to get a better profit.
Yes mate you are just a little bit correct with regards to those who bought last year especially  during the pick of the bear run,but these might not be define preparation for the bull run this year 2019 because many that bought the dip out of big expectation last year have forgotten they have crypto asset many are not even trading these asset . The bull run will occur at the same time for all altcoin , last week we saw a bull run for paragon token but is unfortunate that many that have that token were not aware about this run. These is why we need to be prepared
Pages:
Jump to: