Pages:
Author

Topic: How to proper trade in you asset in this market situation? - page 4. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
...Cant really be precisely predicted but we wont really be seeing any outcomes or results if you do let yourself just sitting around and missing out or doesnt really make some action.

It is better to lose a profit than to lose your deposit. And if you do not see a reversal pattern in which the chances of success are higher, then it is better to wait with the opening of an order. You should not try to open an order just so that you have an open position.

This is what is called chasing the market. If a trader can't wait for another trade and FOMO they may likely jump into another losing market and continuously they lose all deposit. This is the mistake that newbies do often times that make them complain alot. Opening more than one or two trades at same time will not give enough attention and those open positions may be pulling down the deposit especially if it is on high leverage.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
...Cant really be precisely predicted but we wont really be seeing any outcomes or results if you do let yourself just sitting around and missing out or doesnt really make some action.

It is better to lose a profit than to lose your deposit. And if you do not see a reversal pattern in which the chances of success are higher, then it is better to wait with the opening of an order. You should not try to open an order just so that you have an open position.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Of course, you can try to work on a demo account so that you have experience in certain situations. When I started working with a broker from AMarkets, I did it this way.
I know you're trying to help but go and ask every crypto trader they will tell you that demo trading of cryptocurrency is totally different from real trading. Besides, this current market is not good for newbie traders because well-experienced traders easily make lost during this season.
The best bet is for the OP to go for the buying low and selling a high version of crypto trading or going for arbitrage trading until she gains a full understanding of the market. Besides, I can see some altcoins that are recent good for arbitrage trading but they still require some market understanding.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
Keep accumulating over the long term by buying at dips. Always keep spare cash to buy the dip just in case one occurs.
Analyze the market and look for opportunities when you can take out the profits.
With those profits, keep buying when the market goes in a down trend. Patience is the key.
You will feel many times to sell as soon as you see some profits but hold you way until the market goes in opposite direction on bigger timeframes.
Accumulating is something everyone should do, but unfortunately not enough people do it. When you see bitcoin go down 50%, that is exactly the time you should buy as much as you can. That means if we end up with something then we are going to end up with a good return, but if we just keep on waiting or try to trade during these markets then we could very well end up with a loss, or at least miss out on a profit. That's my approach, I accumulate as much as I can, to be fair I do not have near the levels of bitcoin I would love to own, but that's fine, at least I am trying to accumulate more, and I know that this will return to be something awesome for me one day.
Accumulation is much more preferable because having cheap prices doesnt really come often or simply treat up these drops to be some bargain in relation to the price of the coins as of today.

We cant be sure if we would see these numbers again and presuming out that reversal is on next on line which its somewhat anticipated that we would really able to place ourselves into the possible bottom.

Cant really be precisely predicted but we wont really be seeing any outcomes or results if you do let yourself just sitting around and missing out or doesnt really make some action.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I bought and invested about 20 to 30 coins. But the market has moved to a position where as soon as I open my wallet I see that I have lost a lot of money.At the moment I can't sell any coins on my own. Because I have a lot of losses in all of them.In this situation I am living my life very badly. I can't sell anything in thousands of such situations.

This is a typical mistake of a beginner who did not sell at high and now does not want to sell at a lower price in order to fix a loss. I think that every trader has found himself in such a situation. This problem is solved only in two ways: either you continue to hold the coins, hoping that the price will return to the previous one, or you sell if you think that the market is in a bearish trend.

I think this should be about investors and not traders, but I bought Luna recently before the crash at $87 but I just had in mind to make few profit that day and close the buy/long position that I open, but it just started like that, I was discouraged to sell because it was so much volatile and and the price went down further until it crashed. If talking about traders, they should be able to cut loss or use stop loss for cases of extreme volatility because it can result to more loses than expected and can result to liquidation.

About holding, the coin I can advice anyone to hold for long that I still believe will reach ATH is bitcoin, many altcoins are also just shit coins that their price will decrease further to the extent it will not increase back to the price someone bought the coin.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Keep accumulating over the long term by buying at dips. Always keep spare cash to buy the dip just in case one occurs.
Analyze the market and look for opportunities when you can take out the profits.
With those profits, keep buying when the market goes in a down trend. Patience is the key.
You will feel many times to sell as soon as you see some profits but hold you way until the market goes in opposite direction on bigger timeframes.
Accumulating is something everyone should do, but unfortunately not enough people do it. When you see bitcoin go down 50%, that is exactly the time you should buy as much as you can. That means if we end up with something then we are going to end up with a good return, but if we just keep on waiting or try to trade during these markets then we could very well end up with a loss, or at least miss out on a profit. That's my approach, I accumulate as much as I can, to be fair I do not have near the levels of bitcoin I would love to own, but that's fine, at least I am trying to accumulate more, and I know that this will return to be something awesome for me one day.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks
in trading there's a type of strategy that we called shorting and it's goof for such situation (bear market),But it required skills coz you will trade with leverage and its very risky, that you must have risk management in order to prevent massive losses.
Shorting means selling at the current running price and then buying back at a lower price, here it is actually same as buy low sell high just the order is reversed. Shorting needs to be correctly timed otherwise if the market turns around in the middle of the two trades, you will end up in a loss and a bad position.

However if you don't have such skills, then better to wait for the right time to buy at the dip to prevent risky situation coz even you trade top coins but you don't know how to shorting for sure it will be a nightmare afterwards.. So better to wait and be patient until the market turns into bullish again.
It is more of timing than skills. Shorting should ideally be done right at the beginning of the bear crash. Most traders miss this point and usually get alerted by the time a few hours have passed. Because the effect of a large market movement is rapid in this market, therefore shorting becomes even more risky.

Either way with a calm mindset, it can be made to profit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
Hello everyone.

I'm try to trading professional trading not possible to in this market condition. how safe my asset proper way?

I mean if we see "when is market condition bear" then i would be perfect call to buy top100 crypto. But anyone suggestion in this situation when we fall in bear market.
in trading there's a type of strategy that we called shorting and it's goof for such situation (bear market),But it required skills coz you will trade with leverage and its very risky, that you must have risk management in order to prevent massive losses.

However if you don't have such skills, then better to wait for the right time to buy at the dip to prevent risky situation coz even you trade top coins but you don't know how to shorting for sure it will be a nightmare afterwards.. So better to wait and be patient until the market turns into bullish again.
legendary
To the Moon
The current bear market makes all coins experience a drastic decline, it gives us the opportunity to buy the coins we want at low prices...

The bear market gives a good opportunity to buy the coin you are interested in at the lowest price. But not everyone has such an opportunity, but only those who have sold their coins at high and now have stablecoins to buy. The rest of the traders have turned into investors who will have to hold their coins until their price recovers.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
Scalping will do better you know in this bear market but if the trader isn't experienced enough yet then it's best to just continue to hodl and invest of what coin(s) they think could possibly make profit in the future or in the long run. It's just that trading is not for everyone but you can try though since there's nothing wrong in trying and trying will tell you what you could do or not instead of just waiting in vain.

So trade like trying but don't trade like you want to gain big profit but instead trade like you are learning. Eventually you will get there on where you want to be.
I don't advise that especially for the newbies but yeah, if you've been long in the market and got enough experience to scalp then it's best for you. You can take advantage of the day if it's down or up and then you do your thing like trading in futures or margin.

That is what ends up getting so many traders in trouble, they trade a lot during the bull market since there are so many opportunities that they get used to this frenetic pace to the point they later find very difficult for them to adjust to the slower pace the bear market requires, so they get desperate by the lack of profits and then they try to force their trades in their desire to make more money, but since there are nowhere near the same opportunities during a bear market than during a bull market they begin to lose money even faster, which generates in those traders a desire to trade even more, creating a loop which makes them to lose money.
Yeah, they feel that there's a need to fulfill those orders and be like those great traders out there. Honestly, they just have to be wise and smart without doing that much effort and that's why I've said, trade like a holder.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
IMHO.

Trade like the typical holder.

You don't have to be that hyperactive during the bear market and you just have to buy those crypto that you think are good for holding for months or years.

As the bear market continues, there's a sense for being passive at this time and it'll probably save you a lot of time and stress because you're just doing what a holder does.

That is what ends up getting so many traders in trouble, they trade a lot during the bull market since there are so many opportunities that they get used to this frenetic pace to the point they later find very difficult for them to adjust to the slower pace the bear market requires, so they get desperate by the lack of profits and then they try to force their trades in their desire to make more money, but since there are nowhere near the same opportunities during a bear market than during a bull market they begin to lose money even faster, which generates in those traders a desire to trade even more, creating a loop which makes them to lose money.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
IMHO.

You don't have to be that hyperactive during the bear market and you just have to buy those crypto that you think are good for holding for months or years.

As the bear market continues, there's a sense for being passive at this time and it'll probably save you a lot of time and stress because you're just doing what a holder does.

Scalping will do better you know in this bear market but if the trader isn't experienced enough yet then it's best to just continue to hodl and invest of what coin(s) they think could possibly make profit in the future or in the long run. It's just that trading is not for everyone but you can try though since there's nothing wrong in trying and trying will tell you what you could do or not instead of just waiting in vain.

So trade like trying but don't trade like you want to gain big profit but instead trade like you are learning. Eventually you will get there on where you want to be.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
IMHO.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
I bought and invested about 20 to 30 coins. But the market has moved to a position where as soon as I open my wallet I see that I have lost a lot of money.At the moment I can't sell any coins on my own. Because I have a lot of losses in all of them.In this situation I am living my life very badly. I can't sell anything in thousands of such situations.
This is a typical mistake of a beginner who did not sell at high and now does not want to sell at a lower price in order to fix a loss. I think that every trader has found himself in such a situation. This problem is solved only in two ways: either you continue to hold the coins, hoping that the price will return to the previous one, or you sell if you think that the market is in a bearish trend.
Those are the only options that he has, however when I read the post he mentions that he has invested in 20 to 30 different coins, which tells me that most likely he has invested mostly on shitcoins, and if this is the case then he needs to sell now as it is incredibly unlikely the majority of those coins is ever going to recover, as even if the concept was good and there were honest developers behind the projects, very few of those coins will survive and make it to the next bull market.
Doesnt really need to have lots in your portfolio because quantity would be useless if it doesnt really have that quality of those projects/coin that you are investing on thats why its a
bit useless of doing so because even if you do have hundreds but still not really that good for you to hold for long term because it doesnt really have that kind of potential and relevance
for long runs which means that it would be somewhat useless or pointless on doing such action. Invest on projects which you do seem that it would be good and not just
hurrying yourself on accumulating lots.

The current bear market makes all coins experience a drastic decline, it gives us the opportunity to buy the coins we want at low prices.
And also something positive if we decide to invest in several coins and not just invest in one coin. But it's not a good thing if we invest
too many coins, especially since most of the coins we have are shitcoins, it will only make us lose money faster. Because shitcoins are often
difficult to recover and even some shitcoins become scams because they are abandoned by the development team. The best thing is that
we invest in some altcoins that have potential and it would be better to invest in top coins. Maybe 3-5 coins is enough for me, so for now I only
invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB. And I am quite satisfied with my choice of coins, because based on the results of my analysis the three coins
can provide large profits if I hold long-term.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

Hodling those coins depends on the utility they have, if they don't have good use you can be sure that hodling them longer will be as good as no value at the end. Sometimes it is better to let go by selling off a coin that has dropped so much that coming back will be difficult. We can count our loses and make a restart instead of hodling on for the long and not make further progress.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347

Those are the only options that he has, however when I read the post he mentions that he has invested in 20 to 30 different coins, which tells me that most likely he has invested mostly on shitcoins, and if this is the case then he needs to sell now as it is incredibly unlikely the majority of those coins is ever going to recover, as even if the concept was good and there were honest developers behind the projects, very few of those coins will survive and make it to the next bull market.
Doesnt really need to have lots in your portfolio because quantity would be useless if it doesnt really have that quality of those projects/coin that you are investing on thats why its a
bit useless of doing so because even if you do have hundreds but still not really that good for you to hold for long term because it doesnt really have that kind of potential and relevance
for long runs which means that it would be somewhat useless or pointless on doing such action. Invest on projects which you do seem that it would be good and not just
hurrying yourself on accumulating lots.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1168
Hello everyone.

I'm try to trading professional trading not possible to in this market condition. how safe my asset proper way?

I mean if we see "when is market condition bear" then i would be perfect call to buy top100 crypto. But anyone suggestion in this situation when we fall in bear market.

If you believe in your asset in the long run you don't need to risk your asset with trading, just hold and add up whenever you can! That can be very profitable if you choose the right coins to accumulate!

People who sold in the bullish period are waiting for the bear trend to buy again! We all use USDT for those purposes, to keep our capital safe when the prices are dropping, so I guess by "safe my asset proper way" you mean something like that! Simply buy USDT and wait for the perfect buying opportunity! Which is the bottom of course, but nobody knows where it is exactly!

In crypto, there's always some profit with trading, if you wait long enough for some coins to rise/drop so you can sell/buy! Fluctuations are simply present all the time! Will you catch those changes and hit some profit, or you will lose trying depends on many factors!
legendary
To the Moon

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1101
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Usually we run out of money to buy any more during a prolonged bear market. This ends up having a bad effect of the traders. The solution is to stop trading for a while and just observe the market for the return of the bull market. Spare cash remains spare only for a short period. Grin

Currently the prices seem to be inching towards 32k which means the bulls are returning to buy or some big players have bought bitcoin. I am expecting a bigger dip to happen in case some other player sells at this point or the trend to continue. So this might end up being the fresh start from this bear cycle.

Cost averaging is good, but buying at every dip should be done with caution so as to not end up spending too much. Lower than normal prices may arrive, but you have to patient.
To be honest, such a decision is made extremely rarely, alas. Often traders think that in such a case the best solution is to work even harder. Well, the outcome is quite easy to predict.
What happens is a lot of people see themselves as doers, so when they face a problem they immediately think of what to do in order to solve it, forgetting there are circumstances in which the very best thing you can do is to do absolutely nothing.

It may seem counter-intuitive to some but it is the truth, and the bear markets are the perfect example of this, many traders keep trading their coins back and forth in an attempt to make some money even during a downtrend, and as you may guess they lose a lot of money when they do that, however if they had chosen to simply stay away from the market and wait they would had a better performance by doing absolutely nothing.

maybe some have urgent financial needs, hence, they are trying to make something out of the situation. however, as you said, some may really incur losses instead of gains. if you are not in a hurry to get back your funds, it is indeed better to wait once the market recovers. because you will only be stressed by trading back and forth, and most of the time, you will only gain headache rather than profits.
Pages:
Jump to: