Pages:
Author

Topic: How to proper trade in you asset in this market situation? - page 6. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Hello everyone.

I'm try to trading professional trading not possible to in this market condition. how safe my asset proper way?

I mean if we see "when is market condition bear" then i would be perfect call to buy top100 crypto. But anyone suggestion in this situation when we fall in bear market.

Buying Bitcoin in this current situation is a good decision for me. The price fluctuates and I take it as an opportunity to buy and trade. After a month again if I save atleast a part from my salary I am going to buy btc again and again
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
It seems to me that in most cases it depends on the experience of the trader himself. The more experience, the more likely that a trader will be able to make the right choice.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327
Better wait for market to get stable before one can invest and trade again. I am always telling my circle to hold their positions because selling in bearish trend is loss anyways. With the time assets get devalued, you need to achieve double profits to break even the sold positions and make profits on the current bought positions. That’s way tricky so the simplest thing is not to sell, go silent on all the positions. If you have money then in fact buy more stronger assets. That’s how you survive in the bear trend.
Without a doubt trading right now does not seem like the best idea as the market is not presenting positive movements and it is incapable to break the resistance level at 30k, and until that is the case then there is not going to be a lot of profits to be had, so the best decision at the moment is to simply wait until things improve, now at least when it comes to bitcoin and other solid altcoins we know that things will eventually improve, which is a great advantage when we compare them with the rest of altcoins in which this is not true as they may never recover.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
Better wait for market to get stable before one can invest and trade again. I am always telling my circle to hold their positions because selling in bearish trend is loss anyways. With the time assets get devalued, you need to achieve double profits to break even the sold positions and make profits on the current bought positions. That’s way tricky so the simplest thing is not to sell, go silent on all the positions. If you have money then in fact buy more stronger assets. That’s how you survive in the bear trend.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
The entire crypto market is down currently and most coins are down, during a bear market the best thing to do is hold your coins don't sell at lost, incase if you are having extral funds you can still bag more coins and wait for the bull run. Nobody should panic and sell any coin during the bear market because it will definitely bounce back. Whenever you are buying any coin just make sure you always avoid shit coins because most shit coins don't really survive the bear market. Always make sure you buy a good coin and  wait for the bull run.
You mean like the quote of "hodler is winner"? I mean, sure, if the coins that you're holding bounced back, but the fact that it rarely happen is quite saddening.
Sometimes, there's a time when you just have to cut lose some of your investment, if you see any good opportunity to re-entry or buy the dip then that's good. But that's often hard to tell. I'm not saying that you cannot hodl your bags. But it's just a way a minimize your loses.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
The entire crypto market is down currently and most coins are down, during a bear market the best thing to do is hold your coins don't sell at lost, incase if you are having extral funds you can still bag more coins and wait for the bull run. Nobody should panic and sell any coin during the bear market because it will definitely bounce back. Whenever you are buying any coin just make sure you always avoid shit coins because most shit coins don't really survive the bear market. Always make sure you buy a good coin and  wait for the bull run.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Analyze the market well and see what opportunity you can get from it, because you know even we are in the bear market and you make shorting it still not safe as its still very so volatile.  And yes picking up on top altcoins is a good idea, but be aware that not all are on red because some alts is making progress despite of the situation. That's why analyze the market very carefully and dont rush to prevent risky situation.
Volatility is so quick these days that even if you find the right movement, if it moves the other direction a bit you could lose it all. Like you said something will go from 100 to 90, and it could go from 100 to 90, but meanwhile it could go from 100 to 102 to 90, and that will liquidate you and you will lose money.

Same goes for going up as well, like instead of 100 to 110, it could go 100 to 98 to 110, and even though you should make money, you end up getting liquidated because of it. This is 100% more dangerous if you are doing with high leverages. These days there are places that started to offer 200x leverage, which is just insane, even 50 bucks movement could liquidate you and it's too risky.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
Hello everyone.

I'm try to trading professional trading not possible to in this market condition. how safe my asset proper way?

I mean if we see "when is market condition bear" then i would be perfect call to buy top100 crypto. But anyone suggestion in this situation when we fall in bear market.

I can really understand your pain.
But guess what’s important now is to show patience.
If you have bought some coins in comparatively higher price, then just hang on for a bit and wait.
If you haven’t bought any coins , then this is the perfect time to buy and hold.
Currently the market condition is not good and we all agree that, so wait for market to recover.
I am sure you will make good profits in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
Hello everyone.

There is hardly anything to get off this post. Like I've read over and over again just to ensure i grasps what the OP is trying to say and somehow OP's English composure made less and less meaning. It just comes in and break. Probably its due to the fact that you @OP isn't from an English speaking country but to that effect, you could use the services of a translator and by that, I don't mean Google translator as I suspect that to be the case here. Hire an individual that could help if need be and your messages would come out better. Am not even sure you could read the replies that have come forth to address your issue. Perhaps you would also translate and it won't be any less cranky. Anyway, your welcome to try!
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
A good option is to try to implement your solutions on a demo account. Based on this, it will be possible to draw more correct conclusions.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks
A prolonged bear market puts stress on a traders mind because they either run out of cash at hand to buy the asset or have to hold through it.It might help to observe before buying again. So don't go blindly for the top 100 coins. There are at least 90shitcoins there. Buy bitcoin and the top5 altcoins, not beyond that.

Try to keep focus in spot trading as a beginner. Futures and leverage are for the veterans not newbies because they are a gamble.

In such disturbed times it works to take a break from the market and do something that you always wanted to do. It might help your outlook and by the time you return, directions may have changed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 583
market conditions are not good. but we can still benefit from futures trading. I did it though with an incalculable advantage.
most importantly in spot or futures trading, never be greedy. get out of the trade before losing the opportunity. many lose their money when trading futures because they are not quite satisfied with the results. the market can very quickly reverse our assets.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
If you're trading in futures, don't contradict the market, if you're in stock trading, don't panic, don't listen to anyone who suggest to sell your coins before it's too late without even proper explanation or evidence. Don't be afraid to hold your coins if you know it has potential to skyrocket again in the long run. Sell your coins if you don't have any choice left because you need money for your everyday needs.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
Hello everyone.

Many of us think that if the price of assets has gone down the  we have loss. But this is not true cause after bearish situation if you hold the asset you can coverup you loss and also can get profit . So I will say don't take so much panic just hodl and get profit . And the best asset to hold is bitcoin so I would suggest you to hold BTC in this situation
People should realize that on which you won't be losing something if you don't sell or panicking on having cut loss because you would eventually able to recover it out on the right time on where the market do make out some recovery or bullish movement which is something inevitable that's why it's better to stick into that basic although it won't be that simple
But doesn't mean that it can't be done by anyone.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
Hello everyone.

To be honest, only professional trading is possible in this market condition, in a bull market even a donkey can make money for you by buying just anything blindly, real test of professionals is in this sort of sideways market only. But if you are a newbie best thing to do in this market is either keep quiet. Don't sell anything off just wait for the right time to do so secondly if you have not bought anything so far just start doing DCA of every coin you think is good. Start buying at the right points and buy even more when it falls, this way you might end up being profitable in the next bull run.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
Hello everyone.

Many of us think that if the price of assets has gone down the  we have loss. But this is not true cause after bearish situation if you hold the asset you can coverup you loss and also can get profit . So I will say don't take so much panic just hodl and get profit . And the best asset to hold is bitcoin so I would suggest you to hold BTC in this situation
Activity: 1960
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
the safest assets are in the best coins, if the security level is calculated, investing in cryptocurrency in my opinion is more risky than investing in other assets, such as property for example, because it has high fluctuations. it will be even safer to invest in cryptocurrencies, if we have knowledge about it, so we don't just rely on luck in our investments. we have to know when to buy and when to take it off, and be able to use stable coins for a temporary stopover

You just gave the wrong explanation. First, you say that the safest asset is in coins, but investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. Then reiterate the sentence "t will be even safer to invest in cryptocurrencies". Let me get it straight, coins are part of cryptocurrencies when you invest in cryptocurrencies it means you choose one of the coins.

So what do you really want to say?
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
Crypto is very volatile so buying the bear is only applicable for start up projects. Some asset could be traps for more dips. The idea is to buy as low as possible. Joining a bear market for random shit coins when the bear price is still high to be considered as an entry point is not a wise investment plan. Project below $1 preferably are always the best for Altcoins
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
Hello everyone.

the safest assets are in the best coins, if the security level is calculated, investing in cryptocurrency in my opinion is more risky than investing in other assets, such as property for example, because it has high fluctuations. it will be even safer to invest in cryptocurrencies, if we have knowledge about it, so we don't just rely on luck in our investments. we have to know when to buy and when to take it off, and be able to use stable coins for a temporary stopover
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Trade depends on the plan what you set on your capital because if you just keep following other words without having an idea on how to sustain your trades then this will never work on you, so best for now to pick up the idea what you can read here and execute proper planning since the suggestion of the other users is good already and its up to you on how you can execute it.
Real traders can win big during bear market, and that is because of their skills on analyzing the situation and I agree that you should not listen to anyone and focus on your goal and strategy. If you want to be more safe then hold good coins but if you want to have some profit in trading, learn this on your own and the right way, you can still win on downtrend with your proper execution.
Pages:
Jump to: