Author

Topic: How to quit Gambling for good? - page 149. (Read 69118 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 02:40:31 PM
Try bumping your head on a hard surface without killing yourself then you will get a chance to have amnesia. If you got amnesia then its enough, you'll forgot everything including gambling Wink Cheesy But seriously,, try to focus on other things like your family or on sports or whatsoever except gambling.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 17, 2016, 01:55:29 PM
Easy, learn maths and get to know you cant possibly make profit in a long run with gambling and quit Wink
Yes, you must say to yourself that gambling is very bad. You must realize by yourself that gambling is bad.
After gambling you will realize too that you have losed a lot of money. And then you will regret and maybe cry.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
February 17, 2016, 12:23:36 PM
Easy, learn maths and get to know you cant possibly make profit in a long run with gambling and quit Wink
Activity: 980
February 17, 2016, 12:05:21 PM
How does one Put down Gambling for good?

Best way is to stop signature campaign, because sig campaign is advertising for the gambling site and you can't really quit gambling because it reminds you of it,

And why quit gambling? Just control yourself with your bets and limit the money you are betting.
Activity: 476
February 17, 2016, 11:22:32 AM
The best think is that you can do is control yourself. It is good to gamble, but you must dont much gamble that much.
But I hope later that you will realize that gambling is bad. You will realize that you will lose more money than you win money.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
February 17, 2016, 10:14:14 AM
Do not relate to it in anyway is the best option to leave it IMO, keep your bitcoins in a paper wallet and in a far place to make it hard to reach it physically, Maybe even go to some form of therapy.
most people with serious gamble addiction solve their problem with professional therapy yepp so i will recommend everyone with high addiction gamble to go to pro therapy/consultant immediately. gamble are clearly a bad thing but people keep doing it that was everyone problem.
Activity: 252
February 17, 2016, 09:57:18 AM
Do not relate to it in anyway is the best option to leave it IMO, keep your bitcoins in a paper wallet and in a far place to make it hard to reach it physically, Maybe even go to some form of therapy.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2016, 09:44:14 AM
Try to look for activities that can distract you from gambling such as join book club or join sport club, move to the other area that doesnt has any gambling spot, try to find new hobby
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 17, 2016, 09:39:11 AM
sell you house and all what you have like cars,komputer,everything and then you moved to the forest try to live at there put back live like in 1920 without internet i'm sure you quit gambling for good.

I don't one need to go for forest to avoid gambling habits. One just need to sell of all there bitcoins and find some good out door activities to spend with family members or friends should be good enough to come out of this habit. If they don't use computer for some time, should be more easy to forget gambling faster.
It is true. busyness to regulate family can really keep you busy. it happened to me, you would not think to gamble, you'd better think more rationally. find other ways besides gamble to get money, and surely you will get older
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
February 17, 2016, 08:14:52 AM
You must say to yourself that you must gambling, that is the best option.
Or you must find some distraction that is also good.
Activity: 532
February 17, 2016, 08:05:41 AM
It's really hard if you are addicted to it , try to adopt a kid , try to donate some money . try to invest money somewhere or lock your money for one month.

Also by try to play outdoor games more than computer games and also spend more time with your family members and friends than you may come out for this addiction fast.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 17, 2016, 07:08:29 AM
Its not easy to stop but its all in your head, The most people need to find professional help.
Also they can speak with a relative about it so they know it and can do something about it.
It's like to quit smoking. It's not really hard in itself.
It's all about your will and your personal situation.

Exactly like quitting smoking. It sounds simple but it would never really be that easy. You can always hear them telling you should divert your attention to other things - and this is actually important. Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 17, 2016, 06:59:42 AM
Its not easy to stop but its all in your head, The most people need to find professional help.
Also they can speak with a relative about it so they know it and can do something about it.
It's like to quit smoking. It's not really hard in itself.
It's all about your will and your personal situation.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2016, 06:49:23 AM
Let's be clear here, gambling can be fine and harmless entertainment. The problem starts with misuse of it.
And then excessive gambling is great pain in the ass to the point it can easily destroy your whole life.
Until you will solve your other life problems which led you to gambling there is little hope that you will quit, that is unless you will go totally bankrupt first.

tl;dr Fix your other life problem first - then get rid of gambling addiction!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 17, 2016, 06:30:18 AM
How does one Put down Gambling for good?

if one is an addict, a gambling addict; sometimes the only way he can quit his bad addictive habits is hit rock bottom so he realizes and quits.

and for gamblers rock bottom is when they run out of money and they are in deep debt and sometimes even go bankrupt over gambling.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2016, 06:15:52 AM
do not touch your computer and look for another hobbies for example climb mountains, fishing, camping or etc and you have to push your self to quit from gambling
LOL computer is very important dude. all my data is in my computer. i cannot use this way. find another way. like doing another activity ?

To stop using your computer to quit gambling is a bad option IMO. The problem is not in your computer but in you mind. Doing another activity is good, but you shouldn't force yourself to doing this, you should want to do something which you sincerely consider better than gambling.
yeah thats why. aku menolaknya. true the problem is not on the computer. but on yourself. you just need earnestly to quit
Activity: 700
February 17, 2016, 06:12:50 AM
It's really hard if you are addicted to it , try to adopt a kid , try to donate some money . try to invest money somewhere or lock your money for one month.
Activity: 714
February 17, 2016, 06:11:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 17, 2016, 06:06:47 AM
do not touch your computer and look for another hobbies for example climb mountains, fishing, camping or etc and you have to push your self to quit from gambling
LOL computer is very important dude. all my data is in my computer. i cannot use this way. find another way. like doing another activity ?

To stop using your computer to quit gambling is a bad option IMO. The problem is not in your computer but in you mind. Doing another activity is good, but you shouldn't force yourself to doing this, you should want to do something which you sincerely consider better than gambling.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2016, 05:47:03 AM
You can quit gambling in easy ways try to find love ones and make a baby everyday i think you will forget the gambling also if you have a baby you can forget gambling just like me.. So im staying away to gambling because i don't have money to having fun in gambling and find a real job to live your family..
Jump to: