Pages:
Author

Topic: How to reconcile with a girl? - page 3. (Read 549 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
I've tried a lot of ways but it's not like that
Tell me how to do it better or more correctly?
How to surprise a girl?
Once I gave the girl a parachute jump. It was a big surprise for her! But for such a gift you should know the girl very well. You should start with flowers and chocolate, on a typical day, when she will not wait!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 11:12:34 AM
Be a man dont suck it up to a girl, apologize if it isn't enough then move on
Activity: 132
February 28, 2018, 11:08:36 AM
To reconcile with a girl for me as i experience, you must have to settle all the problems with her, make true all your promises to her, give her a gift, kiss and hugs a lots of them, take her to watch movies, event and etc..
Activity: 70
February 28, 2018, 10:38:28 AM
Actually is not too hard reconcile with a girl, first we must known what she like, is that something like jewelry or any kind or maybe puppies, find out what she like how she like that thing, the best moment is give her surprise on her birthday, having a dinner in a romantic places, go out together in some places she never goes and wishper her that she was wonderful that night (say it in slowly) I believe she will fell in your arm. In the car play a romantic song's or any song she like it. I bet she will forgive you at that moment, but tommorrow we do not know, because girl is hard to guess suddenly can change the moods, wihtout any notice or any mistake we have done to her.
Activity: 115
February 28, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
To reconcile with a girl, simply asked her forgiveness and explain to her the reason why you committed said mistakes, and promise to her that you will never do the same mistakes again and show to her that you are true to your promise. But then if the girl was not convinced to your apologies then that's the time to leave, anyway if the girl still loves you, she will call you to comeback.  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
Study the girl first to understand her feelings and use it to reconcile with her.
Each girl has her peculiar emotion.Hence, it is the duty of every man to understand how
a woman they are interested in feel emotionally.For example,following her to the shop, grocery store
or supermarket, serves her with basket and carries the luggage for her can make her feel appreciated.
Taking her along on a skiing event or cinema or movie place and staying with her can make her
feel good about you.
Activity: 68
February 28, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
How to surprise a girl?

As much as girls are complicated, yet they are so simple.. they are a kind of one big paradox of entity, if there is ever a phrase like that,..

What works for one girl may not work for another, my advice for you and your girl is, be gentle with her, try if you can to understand her, but dont waste your time trying so hard,..
and make sure your surprises are not enormous, they like the simple things .. good luck ..
Activity: 140
February 28, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
If you can't understand a girl then try to understand her feeling. Be more sensitive of your action.
Each time it resulted in making her much more angry, and recently twice ended with her telling me to find another girl and that we have no choice but to break up.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
February 28, 2018, 02:46:24 AM
All you have to do is to be true to yourself. Be sincere in apologizing. You can do anything you want, no matter what way and how you do it. Some girls don't really like surprises or anything like that for the reason that some guys are doing these surprises just because they think that girls can be pleased by that kind of act which is not really true. What girls want is a sincere guy. If you really are sincere and truly sorry for what you did, that girl will feel your sincerity that will reconcile the two of you and will save your relationship.
Activity: 184
February 28, 2018, 02:01:22 AM
How to surprise a girl?
When it comes to love or in a relation, it is always the girl who is easily being hurt. Ask an apology and say sorry for all the things you've done wrong intentionally or unintentionally from the bottom of your heart. Action speaks louder than words can say, so you should talk heart to heart. It takes time to calm her and pray for her too. Include her family if you want to surprise her.
Activity: 11
February 28, 2018, 01:14:14 AM
You tried a lot of ways then nothings improvement with her feelings to you? You already say sorry? If no, try to apologize to her because girls are more sensitive than man. And they need comfort and love just to pardon some people specially their love.
Activity: 40
February 27, 2018, 10:45:08 PM
How to surprise a girl?
the need to respect and honor women for such a wonferful destination for individual and will agree on everything .
Activity: 187
February 27, 2018, 10:28:38 PM
Apologize to him wholeheartedly for the mistakes you have made. This is one of the best ways to make peace with an angry woman. Take the time to simply review the issues you're facing. Encourage your lover to enjoy your free time by sitting at your favorite dining spot and spending time together. Thus, you have time to talk from heart to heart.
Activity: 75
February 26, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
It depends on what your problem is but you can try to reconcile with her by asking her questions to get to the bottom of the issues. Communicate well! Then from there, you can have a more open discussion about how to resolve any problems.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 26, 2018, 09:07:18 AM
You mean you been together before then you broke up and now you want to be reconciled with her? So it depends in the reason of your break up. If it is worse the. It will be difficult for you to appease her again but it not a simple sweetness and some token of your sweetness to give her and a promise you are never to hurt her again will also do. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
I stay at your side (a girl)no matter what !!! Thanks for the advise !!! no matter what happen..... as a boy I should follow and take my self calm.
Activity: 5
February 26, 2018, 08:09:28 AM
all must with patience to overcome problems and be able to ease emotions
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 26, 2018, 07:47:41 AM
How to surprise a girl?

There are many ways to reconcile a girl though , for my experience that I would like to share is try giving her some flower as a sign of respect though. And try to be more sweet mostly on some special occasion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 02:22:09 PM
Wow, the recommendations in this thread are really great! I just want to add that a man must act as a man. No hysterics, threatening that you would kill yourself if she says NO, or blaming... The girl must feel your power. And for this you should be determined and confident in what you want. Good luck!
Activity: 132
February 20, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
if you love your woman, then you will be very, very grateful to have him. You will appreciate him, and continue to pay attention to him. in fact you do not need to give a big surprise, just with a little surprise that he likes. surely he is very grateful and love it. so you have to know what he likes and what he does not like
Pages:
Jump to: