Pages:
Author

Topic: How to reconcile with a girl? - page 5. (Read 549 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 07:24:25 PM
I've tried a lot of ways but it's not like that
Tell me how to do it better or more correctly?
How to surprise a girl?

you must be careful to the feeling of the girl, for me you can try inviting them to a place who can relax there mind... like walking to a beach, or you can make an outing together there family. sometimes u need to understand what is most valuable to the girl,so that you can make them happy..
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
If you could not reconcile with the girl right after the quarrel and parted with it, then this does not mean that your relationship has come to an end. The fact is that you can always return your ex-girlfriend, if you really want to. And if you want this, then invite the lady for a walk, as an old friend. During this walk you should arrange for her an unforgettable day, for example, having organized dinner on the river bank. Thanks to this you can awaken the girl's feelings. It is not necessary after this meeting to tell her that you want to return it. You can do this after another such date.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
February 16, 2018, 08:02:34 PM
It's not the same with all the girls, also, it's not easy with all the girls.Every girl is special in her own way.With women always need to slowly.Every woman if she loves a man, she will reconcile with him again.Because women express emotions more than men, which is bad for them.Women can forgive everyone, but hardly forgive the fraud.But there are women who can overcome fraud, it all depends on the person.I repeat it again, with women, it should be slow and with a feeling.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
If you can't understand a girl then try to understand her feeling. Be more sensitive of your action.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
I've tried a lot of ways but it's not like that
Tell me how to do it better or more correctly?
How to surprise a girl?
Pages:
Jump to: