Pages:
Author

Topic: how to reduce scam projects - page 2. (Read 312 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 134
July 15, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
well to me i m really new here so i have not been scammed but the trust is that we need to have some policies that govern the forum just as you have said.
the rate of scam here are much, including most of the project introduced here are not that improbable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
July 09, 2018, 07:28:36 PM
Are you using translation tools? Because your posts make zero sense. It's clear you can't speak English so the English speaking board probably isn't suitable for you.

This.
The post is pretty much unreadable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
:'(if you don't mind pardone me in the event that I have made this post on the mistaken segment.

presently the motivation behind why I thought of this string is on account of the complainant in a large portion of the strings is about trick ventures.

cry is only a synopsis about digital currency.. yet there are entire insights about it yet this is only my own particular terms of difinition which each one has there's.

A digital money (or digital money) is advanced resource intended to fill in as a medium of trade that uses vivacious cryptography to anchor monetary exchanges, control the engenderment of additional units, and confirm the exchange of benefits. Cryptographic money is a sort of advanced cash, virtual money or elective money. Digital currencies utilize decentralized control instead of incorporated electronic money and focal saving money frameworks. The decentralized control of every cryptographic money works through appropriated record innovation, ordinarily a blockchain, that obliges as an open monetary exchange database.

Bitcoin, first surrendered as open-source programming in 2009, is for the most part thought about the primary decentralized cryptographic money. From that point forward, more than 4,000 altcoin (elective coin) variations of bitcoin have been caused,in additament above all this altcoin are falsely unauthentic.

presently my inquiry is; (1) why are the mitigator and high rank individuals are endorsing scamers to surmount this gathering... ongoing I took part in the majority of the undertaking and I found out that out of 89% of the recorded altcoin in this gathering are not taking the necessary steps, and why are a few people natureally pernicious by presenting such activities.

my qustion (2) do you cerebrate in the event that we have bitcoin2 that this trick will stop or it will at present sustains... on the off chance that then what do you cerebrate will do to stop any trick venture. (3). is there no ways which the mitigators will get to all extend in advance of posting them in the bounty segments to dispose of all trick venture?

well to me and my explanations.. I will propose that the mitigator ought to have a lean towards approach to wipe out trick venture or a type of submissive between any early task that will be present in this discussion similarly as a Google shape to fill in advance of presenting any undertaking, now this Google for ought to have KYC and other ideal method for validation the hold any con artist whereby with the frame those individuals will be hold hostage. in joining there ought to be faultless or a require sum that will be paid and it should remain as frame outsider in that... with the goal that wen the task didn't succed it will be habituated to remunerate the members by this I cerebrate they lessened all trick ventures.

my point of re-inditing this is to learn that all trick venture are being dispensed with, reason since I have gone somany strings and all I outwardly see is trick and hack that is in most theme well known in this discussion.

please I need the mitigator (moderator) to investigate this my point and make a conceivable descission about including the Sr. members and legendary's above.

excuse me in the event that I have posted this at the wrong segment yet I m all around touched up to I caused this string. your sMerit's are withal valued.

much thanks to you.

Please anyone should try to catch my points of speech... I m really touched about such ventures.
Together we erase scam projects.
July 09, 2018, 02:27:43 PM
Are you using translation tools? Because your posts make zero sense. It's clear you can't speak English so the English speaking board probably isn't suitable for you.

Please we want the way forward wereby such trick ventures will be aborted.
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
July 09, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
Whats the point, i just reply to the question title. 
We cant. Reduce scam ico , at first we have no power to control and give someone right if they go ICO or not. All of us can do project and run ICO sales. What i mean is ICO scam will bot lessen but if people have alll good motive, why not to have a filtered ICO

The fact that you only consider the title and reply a post is also a sign that you aren't reading the statement and giving an answer without reading the full context.   All ICO  should be stop for about an exact time and wait till bitcoin's price increase and become stable to 20k above if possible. 

~

Exactly. But can be fix if he takes time to read and apply fundamentals. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:23:39 AM
Whats the point, i just reply to the question title. 
We cant. Reduce scam ico , at first we have no power to control and give someone right if they go ICO or not. All of us can do project and run ICO sales. What i mean is ICO scam will bot lessen but if people have alll good motive, why not to have a filtered ICO
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
July 08, 2018, 05:23:52 AM
July 08, 2018, 04:42:58 AM
 :'(if you don't mind pardone me in the event that I have made this post on the mistaken segment.

presently the motivation behind why I thought of this string is on account of the complainant in a large portion of the strings is about trick ventures.

cry is only a synopsis about digital currency.. yet there are entire insights about it yet this is only my own particular terms of difinition which each one has there's.

A digital money (or digital money) is advanced resource intended to fill in as a medium of trade that uses vivacious cryptography to anchor monetary exchanges, control the engenderment of additional units, and confirm the exchange of benefits. Cryptographic money is a sort of advanced cash, virtual money or elective money. Digital currencies utilize decentralized control instead of incorporated electronic money and focal saving money frameworks. The decentralized control of every cryptographic money works through appropriated record innovation, ordinarily a blockchain, that obliges as an open monetary exchange database.

Bitcoin, first surrendered as open-source programming in 2009, is for the most part thought about the primary decentralized cryptographic money. From that point forward, more than 4,000 altcoin (elective coin) variations of bitcoin have been caused,in additament above all this altcoin are falsely unauthentic.

presently my inquiry is; (1) why are the mitigator and high rank individuals are endorsing scamers to surmount this gathering... ongoing I took part in the majority of the undertaking and I found out that out of 89% of the recorded altcoin in this gathering are not taking the necessary steps, and why are a few people natureally pernicious by presenting such activities.

my qustion (2) do you cerebrate in the event that we have bitcoin2 that this trick will stop or it will at present sustains... on the off chance that then what do you cerebrate will do to stop any trick venture. (3). is there no ways which the mitigators will get to all extend in advance of posting them in the bounty segments to dispose of all trick venture?

well to me and my explanations.. I will propose that the mitigator ought to have a lean towards approach to wipe out trick venture or a type of submissive between any early task that will be present in this discussion similarly as a Google shape to fill in advance of presenting any undertaking, now this Google for ought to have KYC and other ideal method for validation the hold any con artist whereby with the frame those individuals will be hold hostage. in joining there ought to be faultless or a require sum that will be paid and it should remain as frame outsider in that... with the goal that wen the task didn't succed it will be habituated to remunerate the members by this I cerebrate they lessened all trick ventures.

my point of re-inditing this is to learn that all trick venture are being dispensed with, reason since I have gone somany strings and all I outwardly see is trick and hack that is in most theme well known in this discussion.

please I need the mitigator (moderator) to investigate this my point and make a conceivable descission about including the Sr. members and legendary's above.

excuse me in the event that I have posted this at the wrong segment yet I m all around touched up to I caused this string. your sMerit's are withal valued.

much thanks to you.
Pages:
Jump to: