Pages:
Author

Topic: How to regulate crypto? - page 4. (Read 676 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
June 21, 2018, 02:48:03 PM
Do we need to regulate crypto so that more countries will  allow it?
Yes we have to regulate crypto in order to have more investment and people backing this financial revolution.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 02:41:20 PM
Cryptocurrency needs to be regulated because there is nothing like absolute freedom and it gives rise and opportunity for scam and shit coins to take advantage of an ecosystem that isn't regulated so some form of regulation is very welcome.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 02:16:15 PM
Do we need to regulate crypto so that more countries will  allow it?

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency is just going fine today because the market is currently running good, the price might be decreasing but still its just because of the volatility and it will still grow up again after a few months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:09:25 PM
if crypto will be regulated then it will not be anymore decentralized, but we all here for that. I think it will be a death of crypto if such thing will happen
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
June 21, 2018, 02:07:42 PM
Attempts to legalize crypto currency have been made since the beginning of 2016. European countries are relatively supportive of innovations: they conduct research, test various ways and methods of their implementation in the real economy. For example, the Central Bank of England, although did not allowe to use blockchain, but informally asked the banks for assistance in blockchainprojects. And in the state of New York since 2015, there is a local law on licensing of activities related to crypto-currencies - BitLicense.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 21, 2018, 02:00:11 PM
We can not do this without the help of the government and I think government will obey someday because of the greatest demand of crypto currency in every society.

I think Regulation means that volatility should be greatly reduced. And here is the case market driven by demand and supply. It becomes very monumental to control the power of demand and supply of fixed / token coins in a decentralized environment.
Some level of regulation is needed, especially if we see crypto more as currency. First, cryptos must be very stable (eg mooring, which usually resides in the $ 1 equivalent zone).

The motion of cryptocurrency server build a pivot to sum of the regulations so we cannot make any changes with that it is will help from other currencies to run India floor we cannot do nothing for that the only thing we can do is make transaction between this currency this will help you yeah a lot to improve crypto currencies.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 01:32:53 PM
We can not do this without the help of the government and I think government will obey someday because of the greatest demand of crypto currency in every society.

I think Regulation means that volatility should be greatly reduced. And here is the case market driven by demand and supply. It becomes very monumental to control the power of demand and supply of fixed / token coins in a decentralized environment.
Some level of regulation is needed, especially if we see crypto more as currency. First, cryptos must be very stable (eg mooring, which usually resides in the $ 1 equivalent zone).
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 01:06:30 PM
Not so long ago, the demand for non-governmental cryptography had some limitations. Now electronic communication technology gives us the opportunity to transfer large amounts of information. Including commercial financial personal.Cryptography aims to preserve the confidentiality of this need to cryptographic methods are not limited to government regulation.Government regulation can do a lot of harm to privacy.
Activity: 490
June 21, 2018, 12:35:00 PM
I am absolutely sure that the crypto industry need to be regulated. It need to organize  special organization(s) which has to control market and all participants and, of course, we must have logical and convenient rules to evolve the crypto industry. I mean something like CFTC.

Regulations cannot stand if we use decentralized cryptocurrency so it needs to have centralize coin first before making a rules and regulation about cryptocurrency,perhaps it is very difficult to monitor decentralized coin, and if we notice of some centralize coin are almost have no value, so it means these will not hit the market, then why we need to go to centralize crypto if this is not demand by the market.
Activity: 118
June 21, 2018, 11:58:47 AM
most of the many take from existing source code. In this discussion, we will use the existing source code. However, such ways remain a good starting point for trying to recognize more deeply about cryptocurrency, bitcoin in particular, because it has become the bodyguard of the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
June 21, 2018, 11:40:33 AM
Here in the Philippines cryptocurrency is being regulated through local exchange identifying the clients through an intensive KYC program. Aside from that ICO's coming from the Philippines will be regulated in a way that they should be register in order to have a support on the project or else if the ICO project is not registered then it is more like a scam. But if we join in another ICO project that the GOvernment has not jurisdiction over it. 
Activity: 51
June 21, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
I once listened to a economics expert speaks on CNN, she said it is hard to regulate cryptocurrency even though she was not in support of cryptocurrency because of it liquidity (she believes there will be huge dump in the price). Crypto is hard to regulate because of its decentralization and what make it worst is that the governments are not the one controlling higher percentage of most crypto.
But there are ways in which it can be regulated such as exchanges regulation etc. To me, I think crypto market doesn't need regulation.
copper member
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
I think soon every country will accept all cryptocurrency. We just need to wait.
Activity: 160
June 21, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
June 21, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
Do we need to regulate crypto so that more countries will  allow it?
No, it needs no regulation. Even if you want to, how are you going to do that? 🤔 I don’t see it possible in anyway at all. Any country that doesn’t want to allow the use of Bitcoin is their own choice, you can’t force them to do so. Bitcoin is meant to be used by people and it gives them complete control over their money. So you shouldn’t be expecting regulation, it’s not going to happen at all.

You might be thinking of regulation in a way of controlling the currency, like what banks do with cash. A simple legal registration for companies conducting an ICO is an example of regulation. If people are confident that they can participate in the world of cryptocurrency with a very minimal risk, then adoption rate would increase further.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 21, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

It must be regulated with caution, not to stiffle its growth, too much regulation would be bad as we saw the china example. It is just bad to forbid everybody to use it and innovate upon it.
It leads to being last in the line of improvements, on which you will have to be in some point of time
Yes. Cautious regulation will help a lot of things and at the same time will not limit the growth of the space just like the way it was discussed by the SEC boss during the last conference. Regulation should come in a lenient way and even as lenient as it may be, it should be focused more on trying to reduce some level of illegal activities that can as well affect the market's growth.

I believe with such scenario, things will get better over time and the growth will be a lovely thing to experience due to mainstream adoption.
Activity: 322
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 21, 2018, 07:32:51 AM
The cryptos are decentralized and the government have no yet agreement with bitcoin ,what agency who will regulate that cryptos and  that bitcoin is in the cryptoworld, controlled by individuals, there is nothing to be regulated because cryptos is running for years ,not regulated ,there have no problems about it.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
June 21, 2018, 07:01:42 AM
That is not our job. That is government's job. If they want to accept the cryptocurency, they will find a way to regulate it. However, I doubt that they can do that since bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are decentralized. They can not be controlled by any company or individual. Therefore, I believe that they will have to accept it without regulating it

They can't regulate the price of Bitcoin or other cryptos. They can't affect miner fees, block rewards and the speed of transactions. But what they can do is preventing scam ICOs from appearing by obliging every new project to get some kind of a state registration. They can also tax exchanges and Crypto ATMs instead of banning them. IMO reasonable regulations are needed and, in fact, are inevitable, and we shouldn't be afraid of them because they can speed up the adoption process of crypto overall.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
June 21, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
I believe we need to be regulated for the benefits of all.either the cryptonians or the governments all will prosper this regulation issue,what we really concerns is the privacy that we loved thats why were here,our anonymity.things that might be taken from us if the taxation is implemented since we will be require to use KYC or some identification that proves were the one whos oaying the taxes
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 06:31:34 AM
I do not think we need to do that, the question of whether the state allows the legality of the crypto or not depends on the country itself viewing the technology and the world economy for the future, my opinion on the crypto and the legality of the government is only to the investor and the amount of money to be in invest not on users or workers like us, because crypto is personal and privacy, so it does not have an absolute effect. hopefully useful and succ
Pages:
Jump to: