Pages:
Author

Topic: ? How To Respond To Someone Who Is Anti Bitcoin ? - page 4. (Read 3561 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Tell them the benefits of bitcoin, and then they'll probably say "but..." this and that. That's the first sign up an anti bitcoin person.

I think just leave them alone. Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion, and shouldn't be forced into believing in something that they don't wish to believe in. If they don't believe in bitcoin, it's their problem, not ours.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Well I am of the firm belief that anything that is truly worthy never needs to be defended. It doesn't matter the amount of negativity or naysay it amasses, in the end it'll always shine through. Whenever I encounter the type of anti-Bitcoin people you describe, I simply back off. There is no sense in trying to convince them, they are entitled to their stance. I only talk about Bitcoin with people who are curious/unsure/willing to learn about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think we need to show the positive aspects and sides Bitcoins. It is necessary to bring positive examples related to Bitcoin world banks, big investors and traders. There is no reason not to trust them.
It is also necessary to put the example of the Internet. Previously, it too hated or did not trust him, did not see a future in it, but the look on the internet right now!

I think that to start with, and then the man himself already begin to be interested.
Activity: 504
I did not really care about them. anyone got haters. so do not be too worried if bitcoin also have haters?
let's just say they have not had a chance to see bitcoin further. so they are not interested about bitcoin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Maybe i will share my profit from collecting bitcoin.
And how to spend it , for make those people will be envy .
Or if they are still stubborn , just ignore it and just doing your daily activities and share proof everyday  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
what your response should be only depends on the person and the reasons that they might have for saying those things.
because I see two possibilities when I see someone talking against bitcoin:

- first are those who are really against bitcoin because they are banking shills and feel threatened by bitcoin's existence. so they are doing whatever they can to ruin bitcoin's reputation. even some are not even aware that they are shills.
- second are those who are scared of bitcoin because they don't understand what bitcoin is and how it works. especially by looking at the price movement.

the first group should be ignored because they will not listen to you even if you try and they have other purposes for what they say anyway.
but you can argue with the second group and see why they are saying what they are saying and you can even change their minds if they are really mistakenly saying those things.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
From me if your talking to someone that anti bitcoin i will snob it but if he will continue saying that this bitcoin is scam, scheme, i will depends it that this bitcoin can help wholeworld. If all people use it to earn many will gain profit so many people can buy their wants. So many people have business in their own .

Mine i will punch him and said that this coin can help many people and i will introduce in all of the front of the people in that party that  this bitcoin can help me to buy my needs and want. And i will show their my bitcoin wallet and how much il earn per day so that they will believe to me and they will follow bitcoin and they will use it

I just showed the results of a lot of money in front of them. I'm sure they will be pleasantly surprised with it and said that all this was the result of bitcoin
Activity: 798
From me if your talking to someone that anti bitcoin i will snob it but if he will continue saying that this bitcoin is scam, scheme, i will depends it that this bitcoin can help wholeworld. If all people use it to earn many will gain profit so many people can buy their wants. So many people have business in their own .

Mine i will punch him and said that this coin can help many people and i will introduce in all of the front of the people in that party that  this bitcoin can help me to buy my needs and want. And i will show their my bitcoin wallet and how much il earn per day so that they will believe to me and they will follow bitcoin and they will use it
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I just try to explain all about the digital currencies and among that I describe the uniqueness of bitcoin. After this no matter they adopt or not, because it benefits him if used.

Tell them the benefits of the Bitcoins and its advantages in a polite way. No need to argue. Ask them to try making a wallet and get  a feel for it. I am sure once they will start using bitcoins, their point of view will change and they will support bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Activity: 756
I ignored them because there must be something like bitcoin. If we tell them to explain why did not like and make them into like I think it's very difficult. There are several factors that make them not like bitcoin.

true, all those who expressed dislike towards bitcoin. Could be classified as people who don't like it will be a challenge and the new thing. aka they just follow and always follow those who already use it.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
Just ask them if they understand the differences between cash, virtual bank deposits and credit card balances. If they don't, then point out that they aren't in a position to comment on Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
If I found out that the person I am talking with is really anti-Bitcoin and I am met with a lot of resistance from them I would just stop the conversation and find another subjects to talk about. It's very hard or almost impossible to change the opinion of people who have already made up their mind anyways so if you try to reason with them there is a chance that you will both get into a quarrel and you may end up looking like a jackass to your other friends presented at the party for example so my course of action would be to just stay away and don't get into trouble  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
the best thing to do is ignoring them. although it depends on the person who is saying those things, they may be wrong because they have been told so or read an FUD article in this case it is a good idea to explain to them but they may be wrong and also arrogant that is when you should just walk away.

Dont talk to a man that is anti bitcoin, Dont waste you energy talking to him, he is not worthy for your time. He will soon realize that bitcoin is important
Great.  Someone who gets it.  Hey Ning - How do you say 'go fuck yourself' in Chinese?

去他妈的自己 (thanks to google translate Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
I would just punch them in the face. But seriously, I would just ignore them and then carry on with my day. People who are Anti-Bitcoin are retarded. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What is the best way to respond to someone who is anti bitcoin?

For example, you are at a party or other social gathering or on a non-bitcoin related forum online. Your friends may be there as well as other mixed company. The subject of bitcoin comes up and there is that person or persons who pipe in with the usual: bitcoin is a ponzi, scam, not real currency, fake money, used by criminals and terrorists, will never become anything, will crash and become worthless, not secure, etc, etc and on and on.

If it is obvious they are truly against bitcoin, as opposed to someone who is just skeptical and unsure about bitcoin as many are, what would be the best approach. Should you even bother trying to address and refute each of their points? Would you do so more for the sake of others present who might be interested in a pro-bitcoin viewpoint? And if so, how would you go about it without appearing like a total fanboy or becoming unhinged and losing your cool?

Anyone have any ideas or can share their experiences with this situation in real life or on other non-bitcoin related forums? Mostly responding to someone truly anti-bitcoin when other people or members of a forum may be present or listening/reading as well.

Yeah, definitely. There are people that seems to not understand how the bitcoin system works but still wants to have a say on these subjects. Also there are altcoin supporters that think bitcoin is trash.

I think that it's them who are losing out, not you. You still believe in bitcoins and that is good. So yeah, ignore them and carry on like a man Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
ignore them, in fact they do not know how lucrative bitcoin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
Don't lose your cool. That is the most important thing.

What?!  Why is that important? I just tell them to go fuck themselves. Bitcoin is better off if the stupid people stay away.  Stop encouraging stupid people to get with bitcoin.  They will be forced into it in about 10 years. Bitcoin doesn't need throngs of idiots signing up.  This helps nothing at all.

Dont talk to a man that is anti bitcoin, Dont waste you energy talking to him, he is not worthy for your time. He will soon realize that bitcoin is important
Great.  Someone who gets it.  Hey Ning - How do you say 'go fuck yourself' in Chinese?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Just ignore them.Tell them what is bitcoin is and how you can earn and how many you already earn on it.Shot tem the legitness of bitcoins.Explain to them clearly why bitcoin are considered legit investment of money online now.But if they dont listen just go on by the topics and just be cool at your state.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Ignore them, it just wasting your time to response them. Trust me
Pages:
Jump to: