Pages:
Author

Topic: How to run my Signature ??? - page 2. (Read 904 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 26, 2017, 12:59:08 AM
You posted this on bitcoin discussion, I guess you are talking about sign message , if yes then go to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345

I think he really mean signature campaign but he just accidentaly created the thread on the wrong section.

@OP, If you really want to run your own signature campaign, You must learn post how it works and what are the rule on running a signature campaign, It is not necessary to hire campaign manager for running your own campaign unlike what others said, Because you can do it on your own, Some campaign just hire manager because they don't have time to manage it but based on your post, You are currently inexperience on this forum so better hire one for you.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2017, 12:55:11 AM
Hello everyone,

I need to know how to run my Signature ??

Thank you

I don't understand what do you mean but if you need to create a signature campaign for some product you want people to join then there are to many ways to create it. The most ordinary and easy way is to can contact people here at bitcointalk which offer themselves to be as a manager for such kind of campaign and hire them. They have experience in such kind of actions and can arrange everything.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
April 26, 2017, 12:54:56 AM
You posted this on bitcoin discussion, I guess you are talking about sign message , if yes then go to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345

Activity: 958
Merit: 265
April 26, 2017, 12:50:24 AM
Hello everyone,

I need to know how to run my Signature ??

Thank you
Can i ask if you run your own signature campaign or you apply for signature campaign to earn some bitcoins?
If you want to run your own signature campaign you need to hire a campaign manager with high trust rating but it takes a huge investment to run your own campaign, You need money to pay for campaign manager and for the people who applies to your campaign,
But if you just want to apply for signature campaign just go to SERVICES section and look for the open campaigns just follow the rules and apply.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 26, 2017, 12:45:32 AM
Hello everyone,

I need to know how to run my signature campaign to earn some bitcoins Huh

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: