Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 141. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 18, 2015, 11:47:52 AM
Perhaps buy some cryptoassets in Mastercoin ,NXT, BURST, etc.

There are plenty of useful assets there, if you diversify it can have low risk and high reward.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
August 15, 2015, 07:10:28 AM
I try and save at least 15 - 20 % of my monthly income and I list every purchase I make so I have a pretty good overview of all my spending's.
Of that 15 - 20 %, I use about half for investing, the other half, I save.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
August 15, 2015, 03:03:53 AM
oke i have other way to save my money Smiley
i buy Nubit, 1 of stable cryptocoin, price stable at 1$
we can enjoy a coffee without thinking that Miscellaneous

you have trust nubit never get crash maybe in another word nubit will give you profit if you invest your money in nubit cryptocoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 15, 2015, 02:55:52 AM
oke i have other way to save my money Smiley
i buy Nubit, 1 of stable cryptocoin, price stable at 1$
we can enjoy a coffee without thinking that Miscellaneous
August 14, 2015, 03:16:23 PM
We can save money in different ways.one of the method is storing it in bank or some others sources.Nowadays bitcoin facility help us to keep our money safe.This type of sources in the world open a wide range for the society

C`mon guys, you have to learn that the banks are not a safe place to hold money anymore. It's one of the worse places to store it.

Banks are very eagered to do bail-ins and haircuts to big accounts. Which is basically open theft, just to save the bank itself.
Activity: 294
August 14, 2015, 04:54:43 AM
We can save money in different ways.one of the method is storing it in bank or some others sources.Nowadays bitcoin facility help us to keep our money safe.This type of sources in the world open a wide range for the society
save in the bank also received an administration fee per month, so the money will also continue to decrease,
better keep in the wallet itself, becoming its own bank for ourselves
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 14, 2015, 04:23:19 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 14, 2015, 02:54:35 AM
It has got many ways to save money but it will vary person to person. You should spend less and earn more for saving more money.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
August 14, 2015, 02:15:29 AM
how to save money???
buy bitcoin and hold it Wink

I think you completely misunderstood the topic here. He is not asking for investment plans but asking for how to save money. In order to buy bitcoins first need to save money right?. Basically individual need to study their life style first and change slowly by reducing most expensive spending if it is not a must.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 13, 2015, 09:50:07 AM
will try 25%, 15% of it for investing
and the rest 10% for what ? dice, bet, or what ?
if me, 80% save in wallet and 20 % invest, and 5% donate :p
Activity: 742
August 13, 2015, 09:27:02 AM
will try 25%, 15% of it for investing
Activity: 602
August 13, 2015, 04:58:24 AM
I think the best way for saving money is to use it in a way to make it generates for you some income , as long as its a passive one then that's a way you could start saving your money

are you example ?
may be i can use your way to save my money Smiley

very hard ti get pasive income in this day
well one way its to try to make something new that you could offer for people in which for exchange they pay you some money , usually at first its a little money but if you stay up on it for longer you will see better results and better saving , anything could be , you just need to think out of the box a bit Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 13, 2015, 04:06:13 AM
I think the best way for saving money is to use it in a way to make it generates for you some income , as long as its a passive one then that's a way you could start saving your money

are you example ?
may be i can use your way to save my money Smiley

very hard ti get pasive income in this day
Activity: 602
August 12, 2015, 10:47:03 AM
August 12, 2015, 09:03:24 AM
By not spending it.

If you want saving, then don't spend it. Of course inflation will eat it away, so definitely you should invest in some very low risk investments.

ANSWER: Low risk investments!
Activity: 533
August 12, 2015, 08:47:19 AM
In the current world bitcoin facility helps the people to store our money more securly.it also makes the people to earn money from their own effort Wink

That is true, the more you work, the more you earn, and it is better to work for ourselves rather than working for someone else ie doing a job and contributing towards company's profit and in return getting very less amount of salary, so it is better that we work on bitcoins and try to multiply our bitcoins as quick as possible. As if we save right now in bitcoins, it can give us good returns in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 12, 2015, 08:16:35 AM
In the current world bitcoin facility helps the people to store our money more securly.it also makes the people to earn money from their own effort Wink
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 12, 2015, 04:21:17 AM
my method is as follows:
I created a paper wallet, I put it in a safe deposit box in the bank, the bank is far from my house, I should do a 2 hour drive to get there.
As soon as I have some spare btc i send it to the wallet in the bank, so they'll use 'just in case of strong need / urgency
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2015, 10:58:02 PM
I try t o follow the advise already given in this thread to save more of my money. I try not to use my credit card wherever possible. I have also eliminated things that I don't need out of my budget, so I save money. I am on a disability pension and I pay $375 for an apartment that is normally $3000 a month to live. I also get by with the meals the building provides every day. In addition, I have taken advantage of Groupons and have been getting some cash back in bitcoin.

+1

congratulation guys Smiley

i try to invest all of i get from bitcoin Smiley
i use my real money for life ( from real job)
Activity: 658
August 11, 2015, 08:14:36 PM
I spend way too much on eating out and coffee. I spend about $2.00 on coffee everyday - that's $40/month, nearly $500 each year.

I also buy lunch frequently, nearly $5k every year on dining out that's crazy if you think about it in big sums.
large expenditures, it is the habit of the American people, it is difficult to remove the habit

And its hard to save money with that daily life, you can only save money if your salary is high and you have only a simple life with simple needs and maybe sometime bought your wants.
but if you want efficient/economical, you can save your money, look at the "hacking the system" in national Geographic channel, there is plenty of airing a way to save money for living
Or maybe to save on daily necessities, you can cook it yourself, make your own coffee, and other, dont buy a in the outside place Grin , you can save your money
Jump to: