Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 50. (Read 345783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
July 21, 2016, 10:51:06 PM
Need to save atleast 20% of salary Go for savings investment plans which deducts a part of salary from your account and gives you good returns in future and will also help in tax benefit purposes..thats the only way to save money who has a fixed amount of income..
this is a valid Idea. but every person can't afford to save 20% of salary every week. lots of people don't even getting that much money that they can feed their family properly. but yes try to save as much as you can because these small savings will help you alot in future.

20% can be quite a lot for some people. For me for example a lot of my income goes to monthly bills, like rent, phone, internet, insurance etc.
On average i try to save at least 10% every month. Sometimes i succeed, but there are times i don't

20% is too high for the average person to safe. Everybody got bills and need money to life.
Only if you have a very good salary you can perhaps safe that amount. On average 10 to max 15% is the max I think
[/quote]
Lol it was his opinion of course he made a calculation that in accordance with their circumstances of life and income. Of course you are free
to formulate how much salary can you save and invest. of course it's up to you and you can formulate the investments according to your ability
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
July 21, 2016, 10:04:37 PM
The best way is just saving, you should understand that if you wasting your money, your goal will start getting away from you, it's the best motivation i think.
Saving is good but we are trying to find best ways to save money and I think the best and safest way to save money is to keep it in your bank account.

agree it, for saving money bank is the best solution, but for invest our money bank is not a good choice we can choose bitcoin or gold or maybe other altcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 08:49:14 PM
In order to save money you should stay away from HYIPS scams and gambling, you could lost all of your money in short time.
Then save some of your income and use your money for only priority needs, don't waste it on things you don't need to. And make a list of your expenses could help you to know where your money goes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
July 21, 2016, 08:30:08 PM
The best way is just saving, you should understand that if you wasting your money, your goal will start getting away from you, it's the best motivation i think.
Saving is good but we are trying to find best ways to save money and I think the best and safest way to save money is to keep it in your bank account.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
July 21, 2016, 07:12:40 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
July 21, 2016, 06:52:49 PM
Just save a parentage of every money that you earn just put it on the side, this way you will be able to save money.
It is just like holding on to Bitcoin hold on to your money and not spend it.

But what if someone earn some amount of money and his expenditures are much higher that he will unable to save some money from them, that is what the OP want to ask I think, the better answer is that try to adopt some extra work like part time job and save from there
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 06:22:16 PM
Planning is the key, you can always find better options.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2016, 06:12:32 PM
Just save a parentage of every money that you earn just put it on the side, this way you will be able to save money.

Everyone knows that is the key to save money if you don't spend all you earn, but it would be far better for someone to save the money and buy bitcoins from what he is saving, in that way he would be earning some extra profit with the time because the price of bitcoin increases with the time.

Yeah saving money in bitcoin is an really great idea as your saving will grow over a period of time as price will be surely higher in future which can give you good profits.
It is excellent save bitcoin for the future until when it is commonly used as a currency. Till then the value of bitcoins will be quite high.
It is currently very nice idea to save your money in bitcoins !!!!
Yeah bitcoin will allow us to make good money from it in future so I think we should save and invest money into it to get best returns in future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 21, 2016, 05:30:16 PM

Everyone knows that is the key to save money if you don't spend all you earn, but it would be far better for someone to save the money and buy bitcoins from what he is saving, in that way he would be earning some extra profit with the time because the price of bitcoin increases with the time.

Yeah saving money in bitcoin is an really great idea as your saving will grow over a period of time as price will be surely higher in future which can give you good profits.
It is excellent save bitcoin for the future until when it is commonly used as a currency. Till then the value of bitcoins will be quite high.
It is currently very nice idea to save your money in bitcoins !!!!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 21, 2016, 05:10:01 PM
It very hard to save money so i separate 20 peso in my salary to save it and i'm collecting coins too to increase my earnings that is the way i save money. Here in bitcoin if i get my salary i separate also every month .005 btc to earn that. Im not good to handle money i learn it to my brother how to save money. By separate a small amount for saving
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
July 21, 2016, 02:13:46 PM
One way to save money is pay yourself first attitude when you receive your salary or income. Set a certain percentage of it and put it in your bank account that don't have an ATM Card or somewhere that you cannot withdraw easily because you will use it for emergency purposes only. In this way, you will not be able to easily spend your savings like when you are shopping and there is a sale but your money is just enough to buy the things you need so you will not be encourage to spend because you don't have extra. I also read somewhere this following statement "Stop spending money you don't have, to buy things you don't need, to impress people you don't like."
Activity: 938
July 21, 2016, 01:44:02 PM

It's really good to earn money by saving bitcoin. Bitcoin saving had made users to avoid unwanted expenses and investment and have trust in bitcoin earning and investment.

Yes and I think that bitcoin will take care of both saving and investment so I am saving a part of  my salary in bitcoin  on monthly basis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 01:42:41 PM

To save money first of all you need to be able to have excess money. A lot of people out there can't have excess of money simply because they get exactly right about enough money to pay bills, food, basic expenses, then they are back to zero. Every month, without a escape from this loop. This is why in capitalism most of the old money remains in old money's hand.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 21, 2016, 01:39:25 PM

It's really good to earn money by saving bitcoin. Bitcoin saving had made users to avoid unwanted expenses and investment and have trust in bitcoin earning and investment.
Activity: 910
July 21, 2016, 01:14:35 PM

Activity: 756
July 21, 2016, 01:05:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 21, 2016, 01:00:33 PM
That's why the time you have family you need to have higher work that pays higher income, it is really different if you have family and your living alone. The things you need is 2x higher than you actually earning.

Honestly, those people who has a responsibility has a better saving strategy day by day because they only think to support that responsibility and erasing all the expenses with misc things.

Look how some big family can distribute their earnings 100% even their salary is just enough.
I think I am one of the those who has a big responsibility, I have a family so I need to work hard and of course save also as I never know what will happen in the future and I need to prepare for that for me and for the future of my family.

Include me in the list. Since I have now some monthly bills like motorcycle payment, internet bills, postpaid bills etc. I really improved now my saving strategy. My fiat salary is well organized now for those things I putting too. In the past, all my salary are just going for nothing since I don't have any responsibility but now I think Im different now when it comes to saving the money.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 06:04:23 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
July 21, 2016, 05:58:15 AM
Few simple steps -

1) Do not gamble.
2) Earn and save and buy insurance and stocks.
3) Avoid unnecessarily eating food outside.
4) Spend only on very urgent stuff and rest postpone the purchasing.

good advice i guess i might will follow your step to saving my money but for number 1 and number 3 these would be so difficult for me because i like gamble also i like foods and eating and very difficult to not gamble and eating food outside
Activity: 952
July 21, 2016, 05:36:37 AM
That's why the time you have family you need to have higher work that pays higher income, it is really different if you have family and your living alone. The things you need is 2x higher than you actually earning.

Honestly, those people who has a responsibility has a better saving strategy day by day because they only think to support that responsibility and erasing all the expenses with misc things.

Look how some big family can distribute their earnings 100% even their salary is just enough.
I think I am one of the those who has a big responsibility, I have a family so I need to work hard and of course save also as I never know what will happen in the future and I need to prepare for that for me and for the future of my family.
Pages:
Jump to: