Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 77. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
May 09, 2016, 11:24:29 AM
I just thought the average person put a set amount in the bank every week , fortnight , month depending on their pay schedule.

Sometimes unforeseen expenses come up so then savings will be less.

If you have nothing to save then strive for better job or cut down on unnecessary things.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 09, 2016, 11:19:51 AM
Even if there is no haircut, now a number of banks offer negative interest rates. You need to pay the banks for storing your money in the savings accounts.

"Offer negative interest rates", lol. I'd rather say they demand negative interest rates, but never mind, war is peace, and failure is definitely success
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
May 09, 2016, 10:53:53 AM
I think one key to saving is to try to live below your means.  Too many people live above their means and get into debt.  Get used to a lifestyle that is simpler and then you can save a little.

yeah simple life is one good way to save money. I like the simple life and try to buy something because you need, not because you are interested in these items, it is my principle.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 09, 2016, 10:49:35 AM
I would go for the safest way because I would never forgive myself if I would invest into something and in the end I would lose my money.
So I would just save my money in the bank where it is safe.

What makes you think that the money currently deposited in your bank account is 100% free from risk? Remember Cyprus? I have seen posts here in Bitcointalk, by bank account holders who lost more than 80% of their life savings. Check this one:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-bank-accounts-got-robbed-by-european-commission-over-700k-is-lost-160292

Even if there is no haircut, now a number of banks offer negative interest rates. You need to pay the banks for storing your money in the savings accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
May 09, 2016, 10:37:00 AM
I think one key to saving is to try to live below your means.  Too many people live above their means and get into debt.  Get used to a lifestyle that is simpler and then you can save a little.
yeah, you shouldnt spend too much money in my opinion because you will surely not be in a good financial situation, i think that you shouldnt get too much debts to be honest

in order to save as much as possible you will surely have to not pay anything for gambling because it would allow you to lose money and nothing else, also you shouldnt invest it
Investment is very well different from saving money, just saying.
The only debt that I have right now is college debt. I'd rather pay for all the debt that I have before I  take a new one for such necessities (e.g. house, clothing, food, etc). One debt at a time. I like to live a life where I know I'm not too strangled with debt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 09, 2016, 10:21:17 AM
The easiest way to save money is to take a part of your salary saving in bank.
But it's not the best way. The best way is to invest something.
I would go for the safest way because I would never forgive myself if I would invest into something and in the end I would lose my money.
So I would just save my money in the bank where it is safe.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
May 08, 2016, 02:59:27 PM
yeah, you shouldnt spend too much money in my opinion because you will surely not be in a good financial situation, i think that you shouldnt get too much debts to be honest

in order to save as much as possible you will surely have to not pay anything for gambling because it would allow you to lose money and nothing else, also you shouldnt invest it
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
May 08, 2016, 08:47:54 AM
I think one key to saving is to try to live below your means.  Too many people live above their means and get into debt.  Get used to a lifestyle that is simpler and then you can save a little.

That's a great suggestion IMO. I know it'd hard to not take something you need now when they say you can pay for it later, but if you don't want to bring hell in your life you should resist.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 08, 2016, 08:42:44 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 08, 2016, 08:33:11 AM
Put it in a vault in your house or in a sock, in whatever form if must in your economically situation. Just don't put it in the bank. Because once you do, it is not your money anymore. It belongs to the bank.
Who gives you a petty allowance every month for them to trade it on the stock exchange making their holders more money on your money.

Putting it in a sock or vault would not do you any good.either. at least in a bank it can earn interest though very small. And you can withdraw it anytime. But the best way is to save into investments. Good investments can double your money in a few years.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 03, 2016, 10:01:29 AM
nowadays, saving money is not good because there is always an inflation in most currencies. so you better save your money in bitcoin as it will be better to store the value

Inflation in fiat currency needs years before it become worthless. Inflation in fiat currency is different in cryptocurrency.

So what us to do? Don't save just because of that reason?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 09:16:23 AM
nowadays, saving money is not good because there is always an inflation in most currencies. so you better save your money in bitcoin as it will be better to store the value
Activity: 280
May 03, 2016, 08:02:13 AM
some of the employers who do not save their money are not because they spend them on the goods which they do not need, but because they do not have that much money which they save from their needs,

In order to save money, you must have a decent job first with a decent salary. You can't save anything if you barely survive in your salary. So work hard and make your income grow, then save for your future. Not just waste your money on useless gadgets.

Decent job or any kind of job - this is the source of your income.

Without source of income it's obviously you can't save any money.
Yeah to save some amount of money income is must so we need a job, according to your income save the money, if salary is little save some, if it is large save some amount and invest some.

And i think its better two have two different sources of income. It's ok if one is btc because actually you can invest here in many styles.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 02, 2016, 09:01:45 AM
some of the employers who do not save their money are not because they spend them on the goods which they do not need, but because they do not have that much money which they save from their needs,

In order to save money, you must have a decent job first with a decent salary. You can't save anything if you barely survive in your salary. So work hard and make your income grow, then save for your future. Not just waste your money on useless gadgets.

Yeah to save some amount of money income is must so we need a job, according to your income save the money, if salary is little save some, if it is large save some amount and invest some.
Activity: 420
May 02, 2016, 09:00:25 AM
Easy to save money here just save your money and dont try to invest in any kind of investment. Try the safest way in earming bitcoin and dont buy anything that you dont need. Dont waste your money in the things that you dont using always like shoes or shirt. Try to dont use your money daily and try to save daily atleast 0.001 daily.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 02, 2016, 08:39:30 AM
Put it in a vault in your house or in a sock, in whatever form if must in your economically situation. Just don't put it in the bank. Because once you do, it is not your money anymore. It belongs to the bank.
Who gives you a petty allowance every month for them to trade it on the stock exchange making their holders more money on your money.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 02, 2016, 07:22:56 AM

Activity: 269
May 02, 2016, 04:13:46 AM
the best way to save money is to know what you get in a month.
store some every month what you don't need to life from.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 01, 2016, 06:01:37 PM

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
May 01, 2016, 05:43:15 PM
I believe so many people have same problem with you,they so hard and getting mad find best way to save money,and me too Cheesy i will try this way,lend your money to people,and let them safe your money,of course loan it to trusted peson,your family or girlfriend or best friends,wanna try my plan?

I think you should understand the difference between saving and investing. Your savings in bank will always remains same or add up small % of interest to it in some countries but if you invest in btc there are chances you can gain or loose more also...
Saving your money in a bank is a form of investment. You're investing your money and time into this bank and expecting the returns to pay off. Even keeping your money in pure cash form would be a form of investing it. You're investing it in the possibility of the currency deflating and increasing in value. Though it's unlikely to happen. Pretty much any way you use your money is a form of investing it. Food? Investing in your health to gain wealth. Housing? Investing in real estate for property value in the future to increase. The list goes on.
Pages:
Jump to: