Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 73. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 23, 2016, 09:33:15 PM
You can save money in the banks for fiat money  Smiley

The interest paid by banks is in peanuts, you  cannot afford to save your money in banks as the value of saving would be nothing in future due to high inflation rate.

He is right, interest rates in banks are almost nothing. But it is still a good place to save money for emergency purposes because you can easily withdraw it. But if you are saving for  your future, then it is better to save it in an investment. It will earn you more thru dividends.
you both correct,if people want better interest,they should invest their money to people in this forum,lender can put interest as they can,but it with good deal with people who want to loan that money.

Giving a loan is always good as you can earn higher rate of interest with it, and you ask for strong collateral well in advance so you don't have to go through loss in future.

nice tips, we can hold our bitcoin/money with hands of others,  Cheesy Cheesy
like you say the strong collateral is the 1st important thing before you give LOAN

Yeah without collateral you cannot afford to give someone loan, as what will you do if he simply disappears, and if you are offering the loan then you are the king.
Getting into lending in the bitcoin world is always risk, however if you know how to manage the risk it might benefit you but I would not recommend it cause it takes a lot of study to succeed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2016, 01:36:19 PM

The interest paid by banks is in peanuts, you  cannot afford to save your money in banks as the value of saving would be nothing in future due to high inflation rate.

He is right, interest rates in banks are almost nothing. But it is still a good place to save money for emergency purposes because you can easily withdraw it. But if you are saving for  your future, then it is better to save it in an investment. It will earn you more thru dividends.
you both correct,if people want better interest,they should invest their money to people in this forum,lender can put interest as they can,but it with good deal with people who want to loan that money.

Giving a loan is always good as you can earn higher rate of interest with it, and you ask for strong collateral well in advance so you don't have to go through loss in future.

like you say the strong collateral is the 1st important thing before you give LOAN

Yeah without collateral you cannot afford to give someone loan, as what will you do if he simply disappears, and if you are offering the loan then you are the king.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
May 23, 2016, 01:12:38 PM
To be completely honest, stop spending whatever you can, look to downsize your spending, eat as little as you can, and stop using as many utilities as you do. Live a minimalist life, and you'll be able to save a lot of money that you would otherwise be spending.

I really can't think of any other way to save a lot of your money, but I know someone in a western country lives off of $200/month living a really minimalist lifestyle, so it is relatively possible.
Activity: 518
May 23, 2016, 01:02:45 PM

Investment isn't same with save money because like you say if you save your money in bank you can withdraw anytime or use in emergency but if you save your money in investment the first you must do is sell your investment so how if you get situation  emergency in the weekends?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 23, 2016, 12:56:17 PM
Saving money is easy just buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time sell it when the price is high.. so while you are saving you can also make a profit..
Activity: 784
May 23, 2016, 12:53:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
May 23, 2016, 10:22:54 AM

How sure you are that the debtor will not run away with your money. Everything is just dealt online and we do not know each other exactly. He may borrow and when he already have the money ,.he can just go offline with your money. If you want to save,save on a bank. If you want to invest, invest on a good and reliable investment.
Activity: 952
May 23, 2016, 09:50:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 23, 2016, 09:46:04 AM

Best way to save money is to know how much you earn and know how much you have to spend. If you manage this good then you should know how much money there will be left.
Save some of this money for the future or emergencies.

i strongly agree with your opinion on how to save money, here I am just trying to add a little. I guess we have to reduce spend as small as possible to be able to save more money for your future.

Exactly there should be a perfect balance between income and expenditures, and your expenses should not exceed your income or else you will be surely in deep trouble.
I think to create an expenses as small as possible in order to get the remaining money is greater than the money coming in. would be very difficult to do because you have to remove activities such as buying goods or other activities concerned with money so that you can save money it is very difficult and agonizing thought
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
May 21, 2016, 02:32:55 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 21, 2016, 12:20:26 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
May 21, 2016, 10:06:05 AM
One way to save money is by buying items online, in bulk. Some companies even offer free shipping on large orders. Clearance items are sometimes available, and good savings can be found on non-perishable groceries and diapers. This saves time and mone.
I think what you mean to save money is not like saving money in this topic. I mean, this is about saving money such as providing reserve money, instead of save money such as buying goods in bulk.

That will not help all the time, saving money means to hold hard cash in you wallet, that can be done only by spending less and that will help you in saving money in best way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 21, 2016, 09:58:37 AM
One way to save money is by buying items online, in bulk. Some companies even offer free shipping on large orders. Clearance items are sometimes available, and good savings can be found on non-perishable groceries and diapers. This saves time and mone.
I think what you mean to save money is not like saving money in this topic. I mean, this is about saving money such as providing reserve money, instead of save money such as buying goods in bulk.
Activity: 812
May 21, 2016, 09:01:41 AM

Activity: 6
May 21, 2016, 08:15:14 AM
Activity: 812
May 21, 2016, 08:12:16 AM
Its very simple, do not spend on useless things, and do not spend on girlfriend too  Grin that will surely waste your money and won't be helpful in long run.
Activity: 43
May 21, 2016, 07:54:02 AM
Put 30% of your monthly salary to savings.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 21, 2016, 07:50:26 AM

Best way to save money is to know how much you earn and know how much you have to spend. If you manage this good then you should know how much money there will be left.

Yeah you are right. By knowing both earning and spending, you can calculate how much the maximum money you can spend and you can save.

Yes, i m agree with you, because we are earning money, we want to spend it in home and the other ways, and we should know better how to spend our money per month and then the extra money we can save it. so the extra money you can call it, it is your saving.
Our saving always are depend on our Income. if we have low income than it will be difficult for us. it is because our expense always increasing from our income.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 21, 2016, 05:37:42 AM
My personal way of saving money is to convert my fiat currency into a stable investment or asset that I know is going to be safe into the future. This has proven to work for me.

It both preserves my wealth, and encourages me to save.

Also, make sure you don't gamble. I have lost my savings multiple times just because I felt greedy and decided to waste it on gambling.
What if the price of bitcoin or when it was a low rate? are you want to conbvert it to fiat Directly? Do not hold it in bitcoin has included investment? yeah i agree gambling is the biggest problem for storing bitcoin

I don't understand your reply here.

Anyways if we refer to the above quoted post, I agree in him when it come to putting some fiat in a stable investment or asset that can bring you for a long term.

There are lots of opportunities whether in online or real life investments. One can make business that really will bring a person for a long term. In this saving money, will now be improved as there are now other source of income that will come in their daily earnings.
Activity: 826
May 21, 2016, 04:33:06 AM

Yeah you are right. By knowing both earning and spending, you can calculate how much the maximum money you can spend and you can save.

It actually goes beyond that.

But those are the core basics for anyone and eventually they need to figure out that an hourly job doesnt cut it.

Esp if you live in places like california, new york or anywhere thats similar with high tax.
Pages:
Jump to: