Pages:
Author

Topic: how to save money? - page 11. (Read 2615 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
September 02, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
to save money is by knowing how much our income and expenses should not exceed the budget that has been provided and not spend things that are not necessary. must leave money every month for future savings

But if you can't stop yourselves from spending a lot of money into something, you should be the one whose responsible for yourself. You should be able to support or carry your expenses. Always match your job or source of income to the expenses you are making, if that doesn't match find more job that is your problem since that ia what you are.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 09:10:14 AM
I believe you need to stay humble, only buy the things you need and make a boundary that you should not cross.

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?
The only thing that I can suggest is to start a business after saving huge amount of money or start a small business and it would be an investment. After that you will be able to save much more money for the future of your children.
Yes doing something like open a businesses would be good idea, thats mean you trying to make more money from the money that you got. I think its good think cause peopel who wasting their money is just a dumb and they should use their money for something good like helping people or even to start a businesses.
Those people who waste money for nothing is seems to be more rich and abundant, but for our class saving is good but I think it takes time to maintain since we most need money for everyday use to support our families needs and its a lucky day if we have something fiat left for savings, but thanks to this crypto world that I able to make another miles of earnings so I always work and save bitcoin for I believe it will be a big help for me someday for my families educational needs, that is why I strive to earn bitcoin and only convert 10% of my earnings  into our local money for our needs.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
September 02, 2018, 09:09:59 AM
to save money is by knowing how much our income and expenses should not exceed the budget that has been provided and not spend things that are not necessary. must leave money every month for future savings
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
I think that's a good way but I feel that it's a bit long theoretical. In my opinion, saving money is just controlling all your operating expenses, your personal life in the most reasonable way, without wasting it, then slowly you will get used to it.
To be able to save money is simple, which is set so that income is greater than expenditure. The rest is stored or purchased something that is productive so that it can develop, or seek investment that increases the value of large goods. Another formula is to stop buying something that is useless. Buy goods because of their function, not because of their prestige. For now, it's better to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are predicted to increase again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 02, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
I believe you need to stay humble, only buy the things you need and make a boundary that you should not cross.

The only thing that I can suggest is to start a business after saving huge amount of money or start a small business and it would be an investment. After that you will be able to save much more money for the future of your children.
Yes doing something like open a businesses would be good idea, thats mean you trying to make more money from the money that you got. I think its good think cause peopel who wasting their money is just a dumb and they should use their money for something good like helping people or even to start a businesses.
Activity: 90
September 02, 2018, 08:01:29 AM
For me to work is to make money, and money we will use as well as we need. The thing you make for me is too complicated in this life just by managing money
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
September 02, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

Activity: 238
September 02, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
To save money the foremost step is to buy less. Do not exaggerate number of your buying of such stuff which is not needed. To save money do not waste it unnecessarly. Spend money with proper calculations and according to the need only. Maximum number of money can b saved if one decreases the list of expenses. Value money now so that later on money can value you. So start saving money for the better future.
Activity: 700
September 02, 2018, 03:05:10 AM
I have realized that what makes people spend a lot of money is impulse buying. To really save some money,you need to make a list of what you will be purchasing everyday and do not but whatever thing you haven't planned for.

true indeed sometimes if we do not make a list of the needs that are needed to be bought, there will only be a lot of money spent buying something that we do not need. the most important thing in my opinion is to prioritize what is most needed and if possible do not use money from assets owned to cover daily needs, unless there is an urgent need and our money cannot cover it.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 02, 2018, 02:42:23 AM
I have realized that what makes people spend a lot of money is impulse buying. To really save some money,you need to make a list of what you will be purchasing everyday and do not but whatever thing you haven't planned for.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 02:20:40 AM

That is a great way to do it but most people if they have entered the store they will forget about it.
So I will add Bring enough money in the form of fiat, leave all credit cards and other practical payment tools in your mind. So it will really limit the purchases we want when shopping at the store.
Activity: 294
September 02, 2018, 02:16:45 AM
I think it depend on your self activity, if you want to save mony you should control your spending. I mean you should live a
 a poper life and always try to save a little part of your income. Don't forget that industry is the mother of good luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
September 01, 2018, 10:36:22 PM
For me to save more money you should minimize your daily activities because it may take your money especially when you go out with friend. Instead of eating in restaurant go to your and cook that way you can reduce. In crypto make one pick of your investment then give him a allocation of your money budget. I think thats the good way to save more money
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
September 01, 2018, 09:54:11 PM
The best way to save money is to actually invest it in real estate, stock exchange, gold, bank or in crpyto currencies honestly whether we like or not were not gonna save from a small salary because there are bills and expenses we have to pay. Investing our money where we can profit and gain from it is much more viable than saving it.
Activity: 27
September 01, 2018, 09:45:56 PM
Work out how much you can afford to save and find out how to set and reach your savings goal.

People who set a money savings goal save faster than those who don’t! So if you really want to get that deposit for a home, or save enough for a dream holiday, name your goal, work out how much you can save each month and get started. Then sit back and watch your money start to grow!
Activity: 37
September 01, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

These are very good facts that if effectively used or followed by anyone, that person will be able to save some money during every pay day. It will make you very prudent with money.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 09:27:03 PM
Simply dont spend to much of your money for a non sense thing like buying clothes that you dont need and don't be a one day millionaire thats the best thing to save money. Save money and think about tomorrow or of your future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 01, 2018, 08:48:47 PM
If you want to save money then you should monitor your flow of cash, like the expenses and the income so you can easily identify where your money go and if you see something that is not worth it to spend your cash then you should adjust that and put the money on your savings and keep doing that until you save enough money to the thing that you want like business or investment.
People never do this, so the money may seem to just evaporate from their hands, it is recommended that people keep track of all their expenses for a month to see where the money is going and to identify money sinks, most of the time credit cards are going to be a big money sink and you will have to pay it as soon as possible before things get out of control.
Activity: 90
September 01, 2018, 06:22:19 AM
Saving money in my opinion investing in a large company, and investing can save money and can also make a profit too
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 04:29:01 AM
To save money is to kept and deposit into the banks which is not used to daily needed for the expenses and be counted into all paying will be budgetted in every buy and be aware of buying to those not really needed in your own this is the way the money will be saved.
Pages:
Jump to: