Pages:
Author

Topic: how to search currency exchange - page 2. (Read 220 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 22, 2022, 09:27:30 AM
They also asked if i have Binance account so maybe they will contact. I contacted Binance before as well, it said if the final account belongs to Binance, they can frozen the account but this address is not Binance account so they cant do anything.

so i was wondering how to find the provider???
This doesn't belong to Binance exchange because it has a verified account from Binance.  I used this ( https://etherchain.org ) to determine the address but it seems it comes from the account and its unverified address.

I have suspected that you have been a victim of a fraud exchange, the link of the exchange that you have given above isn't accessible or shutting down and I check it on Who.is it was registered last month which is not looking good.
Just watch out for the address that you have given where your fund last landed, contact again any cyber police to investigate which exchange they will use.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
January 21, 2022, 07:58:24 PM
Try your luck in https://www.reclaimcrypto.com/

They are partnered with some exchanges and can flag the address in their database. BUT keep your expectations low! we don't know how fast it's gonna take (they might not even inform you...), it could be outside their list of partnered exchange, some cases will surely get prioritized like those who lost huge amounts of money, and there's a fair chance your funds may have already been in the thief's personal non-custodial wallet or cashed out.
Activity: 19
Merit: 6
January 21, 2022, 08:09:08 AM
I don't know yet.
Cyber police just asked me to provide more address if I have as they said - It is unlikely that the holder of account 0x66Da60ECE375739E211eB103e0d1DE1A17C4a2C0 will be identified.  This address is not with a currency exchange that we can identify.

They also asked if i have Binance account so maybe they will contact. I contacted Binance before as well, it said if the final account belongs to Binance, they can frozen the account but this address is not Binance account so they cant do anything.

so i was wondering how to find the provider???
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
January 21, 2022, 06:47:58 AM
No, there's no easy way to find that out. He's probably using a non-custodial wallet. I can see however that there are a few withdrawals from Binance and Crypto.com. It obviously could mean that people are withdrawing their funds from these exchanges to the hacker's wallet, but it could also indicate that he's withdrawing funds from his personal accounts. Did the law enforcement try to reach out to Binance with that?
Activity: 19
Merit: 6
January 21, 2022, 06:18:52 AM
I reported scam website www.bitz-global.com and recipient address to cyber police and they replied the address - 0x66Da60ECE375739E211eB103e0d1DE1A17C4a2C0 is not with a currency exchange that they can identify.

Anyone knows any ways to know the currency exchange provider with given address?Huh Cry Cry Cry

it is not Binance account as I asked with Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: