Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Secure Bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 1913 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
All cryptocurrencies user, holder and enthusiast should become more educated how phishing works for them so they can prevent it from the attack hackers. They should learn if the site they visiting is a site can be really trusted.  It is easy to prevent and avoid from getting hacked if people just know how it works.

To secure your bitcoins you can use the etherwallet but always check if the site you are visiting is the legit. You can also use the etherwallet along side with trezor to make it more secure.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 11, 2018, 10:40:46 AM
How to Secure Bitcoins?
Since bitcoin savings is done in the net, It is really susceptible to internet thieves and on line hackers. So it is important to choose a high end security storage with state of the art features in securing your bitcoin. It is also important to take precautionary measures on your personal data and password. Read treads that features ways and techniques in handling your bitcoin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
The best protection is offline wallets. There are wallets, such as usb. Thanks to them you can defend as your coins. Also apple computers are more reliable.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 10:23:33 AM
How to Secure Bitcoins?
To secure your bitcoins, you need a bitcoin wallet that is very trusted. You should avoid giving information in websites and to untrusted people about your bitcoin wallet accounts and you should also avoid opening your accounts in public for you not to get track by hackers.
Activity: 84
May 11, 2018, 10:14:57 AM
There are several steps to secure bitcoin, namely:

1. Secure your email account
2. Secure your social media account
3. Use unique and powerful passwords for all online accounts
4. Enable two-factor authentication
Activity: 52
May 11, 2018, 10:10:45 AM
How to Secure Bitcoins?
You must protect your wallet. Using Bitcoin makes it easy to transfer funds worldwide and gives you complete control over your funds.
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 10:10:21 AM
as with any new technology, there are risks associated with them likewise digital currencies.it is important that users understand the risks and ensure to get the tools to protect their account. one good thing about the bitcoin transaction is the fact that the transaction cannot be reverse in the sense that the sender cannot reverse the process one payment is made but you have to be sure of the address and the the person you are dealing with. aside from your account being hacked, your bitcoin is secured
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May 11, 2018, 09:47:14 AM
How to secure your bitcoin is not very hard to a newbie user,
there are a lot of secure online web wallet out there to choose
from, but I would recommend you use an online coinbase wallet for
the security of storing your bitcoins they have a good reputation.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
May 11, 2018, 09:33:06 AM
if the hacker acts, then there is no safe way to save your coins. hackers are very clever than you can imagine. if you want to protect your coin, my advice you should be careful to use private key. never try to get into websites that you do not know.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
The issue of security in the bitcoin is very important, as most people own fortunes in their wallets. to me the best way to secure bitcoin is to either guard your wallet with hardware authenticator or get a hard wallet
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

many wallets are good for safe bitcoin but I'm just doing my lage just delete history on phone or computer better maybe maybe you do it then you will not leave your lage account online for safe kase the hack that looks online.
Activity: 218
May 11, 2018, 09:18:53 AM
How to Secure Bitcoins?
For me, you need to always monitor your account, make sure that the password that you make is secure and not easily hacked. Do not open your account in public computer shops without logging in out; make sure that you do not give your password to a untrusted person.
Activity: 364
May 11, 2018, 09:17:10 AM
To safely secure the bitcoin you need to be able to purchase those who report invalid news about bitcoin so that it can not be banged in our country.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

I just do it because I just delete the history of my phone or computer to avoid hacking I know it's more often the hack seems to be online.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 09:07:56 AM
in my opinion to be able to secure bitcoin and put your bitcoin safely will only be stored in blockchain.com because I think there is the safest to store assets in the form of bitcoin and in blockchain.com very high security proven to be used for bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 20
May 11, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
To secure your bitcoins you should keep only small amount of bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet specially if it is online because nowadays bitcoin wallet can easily be hacked by the hackers. You should get the most trusted bitcoin wallet app to be secured online. You should keep your bitcoin wallet software up to date to be secured.
Activity: 308
May 11, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
To secure your bitcoin put it in a secured wallet so that hackers dont get access easily to your bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 11, 2018, 08:47:00 AM
To safeguard the bitcoin we need to safeguard its name to be defiled so that more investors will grow in it and its price increase will continue.
Activity: 157
May 11, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
i think bitcoin are very secure to saving your value, but you can buy/using some hardware wallet that can make you more saver without connection integration, so not easy to hack or stolen from people,
Activity: 36
May 11, 2018, 08:21:10 AM
This full-fledged bitcoin service provider offers both online and mobile secure bitcoin wallets. What differentiates Wirex from the rest is its ease of use while not compromising security.Users get multi-signature (‘multi-sig’) wallets and can enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) for both app and Wirex-linked email address, making third-party breaches hard.
Pages:
Jump to: